Windows 10: problem moving my windows

Discus and support problem moving my windows in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I need help, a few days ago I reinstalled windows on my computer and I can not move windows that are maximized, nor can I drag them to any of the sides... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Sad_Principle8327, Aug 1, 2022.

1. problem moving my windows

I need help, a few days ago I reinstalled windows on my computer and I can not move windows that are maximized, nor can I drag them to any of the sides to maximize it, every time I need to move a window I have to deminimize and move it. When I want to move a window from one monitor to the other I have to minimize the window move it and maximize it again on the other monitor. If anyone has a solution I thank you.

https://reddit.com/link/wd7iy0/video/8fsflg7my0f91/player

submitted by /u/Sad_Principle8327
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Sad_Principle8327, Aug 1, 2022
  2. hellrazor Win User

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Aug 1, 2022
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 1, 2022
  4. problem moving my windows

windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 1, 2022
Thema:

problem moving my windows

1. problem moving my windows - Similar Threads - problem moving

2. Accidentally moving folders- 2024 and still a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Accidentally moving folders- 2024 and still a problem: I am re-raising an issue that has been a problem since forever, the lack of a prompt whenever a folder is dragged into another folder. Our enterprise uses many shared file areas where you may see dozens of subfolders and dozens of staff who have varying expertise in using...
  3. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  4. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...: this is making middle mouse button useless in fusion 360 among other applications because it zooms out randomly due to windows interpeting me holding middle mouse and moving the cursor as me wanting to scroll, and it is annoying in browsers when I middle click to open a link...
  5. When i hold down middle mouse, and move the cursor it scrolls, How do I fix this problem...

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. W11 problem with AMD Adrenalin - Edge sticks and mouse moves occasionally. Unusable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 problem with AMD Adrenalin - Edge sticks and mouse moves occasionally. Unusable: Hi,I noticed this a few days ago after one of the W11 updates. Now running at 22621.2428 on my Ryzen 9 5900xAfter boot all seems normal but after a few minutes use Edge just stops. Eventually kill with Alt F4 Explorer works OK etc< Just see;s edgeI need Adrenalin for Flight...
  7. W11 problem with AMD Adrenalin - Edge sticks and mouse moves occasionally. Unusable

W11 problem with AMD Adrenalin - Edge sticks and mouse moves occasionally. Unusable: Hi,I noticed this a few days ago after one of the W11 updates. Now running at 22621.2428 on my Ryzen 9 5900xAfter boot all seems normal but after a few minutes use Edge just stops. Eventually kill with Alt F4 Explorer works OK etc< Just see;s edgeI need Adrenalin for Flight...
  8. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  9. Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...

Has anyone encountered a problem with Jigsaw puzzle pieces moving by themselves? This...: Notice the two red circled areas below. One has no tiles and the other has two sets one on top of the other. When I closed and reopened the puzzle the pieces were moved from the blank area to where they sit on top of the other set. I had a case where pieces were moved and...
  10. So what can I do to resolve this problem where I can get my computer to move back up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So what can I do to resolve this problem where I can get my computer to move back up: Yeah what can I do to solve this problem so I can get my computer to boot back up https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/so-what-can-i-do-to-resolve-this-problem-where-i/c4b88cdf-9a6c-453e-9b8b-9a9a42c371cf