Windows 10: Problem MSERT.exe

Discus and support Problem MSERT.exe in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I downloaded msert.exe from the site and have started with "quick check" on my PC with Windows 10. During the analysis, in the msert window it reported... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Aldo Corso, Jun 14, 2021.

1. Problem MSERT.exe

I downloaded msert.exe from the site and have started with "quick check" on my PC with Windows 10. During the analysis, in the msert window it reported n. 5 infected files, but at the end of the scan the final window did not detect anything, nor did it ask me to take any action. I thought that the 5 infected files had been repaired automatically and therefore I re-launched msert.exe, but it again detected the 5 infected files, without then reporting them to me at the end of the scan and without asking for any action and without providing any reports. Why ? It's normal ?

:)

Aldo Corso, Jun 14, 2021
  2. djbillyd Win User

MSERT freezes after 12 hours!

And what will that give me? It was doing it's "processing" thing anyway. No problem. It said it found 113 "infected" files, but the report only listed 5. I think it's just a lazy person's application anyway. Any "one size fits all" application is not really
    that dependable. Windows Defender is made by the same company that made MSERT. Why would I expect it to be better "instead"?

Thanks Cyber_Defend_Team.

djbillyd, Jun 14, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Jun 14, 2021
  4. tuhakreh Win User

Problem MSERT.exe

do i need MSERT

hey

do i need MSERT to keep the computer securized

tuhakreh, Jun 14, 2021
Thema:

Problem MSERT.exe

1. Problem MSERT.exe - Similar Threads - Problem MSERT exe

2. Problem with MSERT! does it remove infections.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with MSERT! does it remove infections.: while scanning, there were 9 infections but when it completed the scan it said 0 infections found. The same is written in log file as well. Please guide me to fix this.should i download any other version or is there an updated version??...
  3. Problem with MSERT! does it remove infections.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem with MSERT! does it remove infections.: while scanning, there were 9 infections but when it completed the scan it said 0 infections found. The same is written in log file as well. Please guide me to fix this.should i download any other version or is there an updated version??...
  4. Problem With Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT

Problem With Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT: Hello all! I have an HP Omen desktop with Win10 Home and my OS Build is 19045.2673. There appears to be a problem with the latest builds of Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT 64 and 32 bit. I have downloaded this several times today and each time I try to open it I get this error...
  5. Problem With Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem With Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT: Hello all! I have an HP Omen desktop with Win10 Home and my OS Build is 19045.2673. There appears to be a problem with the latest builds of Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT 64 and 32 bit. I have downloaded this several times today and each time I try to open it I get this error...
  6. Problem With Microsoft Safety Scanner MSERT

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. MSERT

MSERT: Greetings all.I have used the MSERT and it indicated that I had 28 files infected.However it appears that the files infected were not cleaned.Kindly assit,Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/msert/413c0c94-074c-4adb-be60-ce8ed7d3cea2
  8. MSERT

MSERT: Windows Security Defender is not opening since start of Updating to Windows 11 in February 2022. To 0pen first condition to delete all other Antivirus sites. I am using MSERT which is on desktop, which in past never stoped Defender function.On checking found in Updates others...
  9. MSERT

MSERT: My windows defender is up to date. Do I need MSERT? Does MSERT have any additional features more than windows defender scanning? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/msert/43de52bb-1e5e-4dd9-88f8-391376ca2344
  10. msert

msert: When I download MSERT and try to run it I get an security message from Windows "Windows protected your PC" Please fix this, your own Microsoft program should not be rejected. The rest of the message is actually "Windows Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app...