Windows 10: problem my video card with windows 10

Discus and support problem my video card with windows 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, i when open video , mp4 file on media player or video on web player (youtube) windows have lag windows 10 pro dell inspiron 1564 my windows full... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by mehradkazemi, Jan 22, 2019.

1. problem my video card with windows 10

hi,

i when open video , mp4 file on media player or video on web player (youtube) windows have lag

windows 10 pro
    dell inspiron 1564
    my windows full update and Even reinstall windows but the problem did not resolve

:)

mehradkazemi, Jan 22, 2019
  2. JMartz65 Win User

sd card problem with videos

It says the best driver is already installed. I really think it's an issue related to the sd card hardware or driver. The problem doesn't happen if the videos are on the hard drive.

JMartz65, Jan 22, 2019
  3. sd card problem with videos

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern, and we in Community will try to help you in the best possible way we can.

If the video card drivers are outdated or corrupted you might such issues.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Press “Windows key + R”, type
      devmgmt.msc and press Enter.

• Expand Display Adapters and right click on the
      video card.

• Click on Update
      and follow the on-screen prompts to update the driver.

Hope the information helps, if you have any further queries, feel free to post. We are here to assist you.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Jan 22, 2019
  4. AndreePin Win User

problem my video card with windows 10

graphics card problems

Hi,

Your computer makes a noise or beeps from your internal speaker because it failed to detect the graphics card. What we can suggest is for you to try cleaning your graphics card with a pencil eraser. Here are the steps below:

• Turn your computer off.
    • Pull out your video/graphics card.
    • Rubbed the cold contacts with soft pencil eraser.
    • Connect your video/graphics card back to the computer.
    Kindly note that this is just a temporary fix. If the case still continues, I suggest that you contact your graphics card's manufacturer.

Let us know how it goes.

AndreePin, Jan 22, 2019
Thema:

problem my video card with windows 10

1. problem my video card with windows 10 - Similar Threads - problem video card

2. No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card: audio driver automatic disabbled / eliminated. Reinstall no effect.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-problem-with-my-nvidea-videoaudio-card/cbfbdb49-1420-4152-8468-1890d0d29b52
  3. No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No Sound, problem with my Nvidea video/audio card: audio driver automatic disabbled / eliminated. Reinstall no effect.... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-problem-with-my-nvidea-videoaudio-card/cbfbdb49-1420-4152-8468-1890d0d29b52
  4. video card in my laptop

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    video card in my laptop: my laptop video card what gb https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-card-in-my-laptop/e99c9583-8698-4c0a-9ff4-fe7237db2e29
  5. Video card

Video card: How can I determine whether my video card supports hardware encoding of H.264 codec? I am using Cyberlink PowerDirector software version 10 to convert a VHS C tape into an .mp4 file and I have hit a stumbling block. Thanks...
  6. Windows 10 is glitching my old video card

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 is glitching my old video card: My setup is a little bit old but it works fine for me, it's a Phenom X4, with 8GB RAM DD3 and a GT220, I've been using windows 7 for a long time and I think it's time for an upgrade, but when I try to install it my card starts showing some artifacts (in the installation as...
  7. video card problem

video card problem: Good morning everyone. My computer running Windows 10 does not recognize the NVIDIA Geforce MX110 high-performance video card built into the PC HP model 15-dw0123ml , the operating system in fact recognizes only the processor video card Intel UHD graphics 620 L to my question...
  8. video card drivers for windows 10

video card drivers for windows 10: So i recently got a ati radeon x600 from a older computer and i am trying to install it in my dell optiplex 790 SFF windows 10 computer and i can't find drivers anywhere but after i did a quick search on google to see if it was possible to download drivers for this device it...
  9. Windows 10 can't see my video card

Windows 10 can't see my video card: I putting an MSI n210-md1g/d3 card into my Windows 10 computer at work and driver won't install saying it's incompatible. I have the exact same card in my home computer with Windows 10 and it works just fine. Why does it work in one computer but won't work in another?...
  10. Looking for Windows 10 Video Card

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Looking for Windows 10 Video Card: I have an ATI Radeon 4870 that used to work in Windows 8.1. Drivers, Catalyst, everything. With Windows 10 upgrade. Nada. I'm running off the Microsoft drivers. So, can anyone suggest a new video card? Windows 10 compatible. 2Gb memory PCI -express 2.0 X 16 Nvidia...