Windows 10: Problem Navigating The Bios

Discus and support Problem Navigating The Bios in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I have an Aspire Aspire ES-575 running Windows 10. I recently had a crash and in trying to get it back on its feet I ran the Insyde20 Setup Utility. I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brentg, Sep 5, 2019.

1. Brentg Win User

Problem Navigating The Bios

I have an Aspire Aspire ES-575 running Windows 10. I recently had a crash and in trying to get it back on its feet I ran the Insyde20 Setup Utility. I eventually got it back up using system restore, but in the chaos, I discovered the bios was locked up, in that I could see all the settings, and scroll across the top menu but could not navigate to any of them.
    I tried flashing the bios to the latest version, but this didn't have any effect on my problem. My bios is set to boot off the hard drive and I would like to change that so if it locks up again, I can boot it from USB.

Thanks for your help

:)

Brentg, Sep 5, 2019

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Sep 5, 2019
  3. Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Sep 5, 2019
  4. Problem Navigating The Bios

bios problem

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: Use the hardware troubleshooter to fix the issue.

The Hardware Troubleshooter is an automated tool which will check the hardware connected to the computer for any known issues with it and provides the details and on how to fix them. Follow these steps and run the troubleshooter.
    Follow these steps:

• Press Windows key to get the Start menu.
    • Type Troubleshooting in the search box right up corner and hit enter.
    • Click on Troubleshooting tab.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner.
    • Select the power options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the power Troubleshooter.
    Method 2: Also I suggest you to install the chipset and bios drivers from the manufactures website and check if it helps.

Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Sep 5, 2019
Thema:

Problem Navigating The Bios

1. Problem Navigating The Bios - Similar Threads - Problem Navigating Bios

2. BIOS Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BIOS Problem: My cpu will not enter the BIOS on Win11. I have tried going into settings>recovery mode> restarting. Not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-problem/1cd017ca-5915-4887-9d09-d6a5056c31d8
  3. BIOS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS Problem: My cpu will not enter the BIOS on Win11. I have tried going into settings>recovery mode> restarting. Not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-problem/1cd017ca-5915-4887-9d09-d6a5056c31d8
  4. Problems navigating by touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems navigating by touchpad: I have a Windows 10 laptop and I can get online and navigate by tapping the touchpad in the usual way. I can also open items on the task bar in the same way. But when the task window is open. file explorer for example I can no longer open files by tapping. The only way I can...
  5. Problems navigating by touchpad

Problems navigating by touchpad: I have a Windows 10 laptop and I can get online and navigate by tapping the touchpad in the usual way. I can also open items on the task bar in the same way. But when the task window is open. file explorer for example I can no longer open files by tapping. The only way I can...
  6. Problems navigating by touchpad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem with BIOS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with BIOS: After enabled the fast boot option in bios. It not showing the bios setup screen at startup.And don't access the bootable drive e.t.c. Please help.I'm ina big prblem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-bios/e9872981-8f6f-4dd8-a52a-89c6f00e4573
  8. Problem with BIOS

Problem with BIOS: After enabled the fast boot option in bios. It not showing the bios setup screen at startup.And don't access the bootable drive e.t.c. Please help.I'm ina big prblem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-bios/e9872981-8f6f-4dd8-a52a-89c6f00e4573
  9. Problem Navigating The Bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Navigating The Bios: I've posted about this problem once before and now I'm at a critical stage. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903, on an Acer Aspire E15 ES-575 laptop. Some time ago, I had a situation in trying to navigate the Bios so that it would boot from USB or CD if I had a problem. I...
  10. Unable to navigate bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to navigate bios: Hi, I have just cloned my HDD to a SSD. Fitted the SSD into the laptop but when I switch on I see a message PXE-MOF Exiting Intel PXE ROM If upon startup I press F2 I then enter the bios. I am unable to move across the columns to BIOS as the left right arrows do nothing....