Windows 10: Problem Navigating The Bios

Discus and support Problem Navigating The Bios in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've posted about this problem once before and now I'm at a critical stage. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903, on an Acer Aspire E15 ES-575 laptop.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Brentg, Feb 14, 2020.

1. Brentg Win User

Problem Navigating The Bios

I've posted about this problem once before and now I'm at a critical stage. I'm running Windows 10 version 1903, on an Acer Aspire E15 ES-575 laptop. Some time ago, I had a situation in trying to navigate the Bios so that it would boot from USB or CD if I had a problem. I could not move around the Bios to get that done. I've worked with computers all my life, so I know how to use the arrow keys to get around. Nothing in the Bios can be changed and all you can do is "save & exit" once you are in there. I have flashed the bios in the past to see if that resolved the problem, to no avail.
    Today when I started my computer it stated there was no "boot disk". Again, I entered the bios using F2 but could do nothing once I was in the bios. I was able to get it to boot finally by using Shift + F10??? I don't know what is going on and downloaded a "Create Windows 10 installation media" from the Windows site onto a USB drive knowing that whatever I have there is useless unless I can change the boot order.
    I'm leaving this computer on for now until I can figure out what is wrong with it.
    Can anyone help me? Thanks!!!

:)

Brentg, Feb 14, 2020

2. bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, Feb 14, 2020
  3. Bree Win User

Unlikely, when you hit F2 to enter the bios it is before the HDD has been accessed. In fact, you could remove the HDD and still be able to enter the bios.

I have an Acer Aspire One with the InsydeH20 Setup Utility, Does yours look like mine?

Problem Navigating The Bios [​IMG]

If so, then you used the left/right arrows to move across the top menu. You don't actually enter each page, rather you use the up/down arrows to move the white highlight to the item you want, in this case I have highlighted the '2. USB HDD :'. Then the F6 key will move it up the list.

4. Problem Navigating The Bios

Powercolor RX480 BIOS required

Find the unverified bios option.

eidairaman1, Feb 14, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem Navigating The Bios - Similar Threads - Problem Navigating Bios

2. BIOS Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BIOS Problem: My cpu will not enter the BIOS on Win11. I have tried going into settings>recovery mode> restarting. Not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bios-problem/1cd017ca-5915-4887-9d09-d6a5056c31d8
  3. Is this a bios problem?

Is this a bios problem?: I recently got this error afrer booting up my laptop, not sure what these codes meant so i figured to ask here.I've tried restarting but after few minutes it goes back to that screen and been stuck with it....
  4. Problems navigating by touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems navigating by touchpad: I have a Windows 10 laptop and I can get online and navigate by tapping the touchpad in the usual way. I can also open items on the task bar in the same way. But when the task window is open. file explorer for example I can no longer open files by tapping. The only way I can...
  5. Problems navigating by touchpad

Problems navigating by touchpad: I have a Windows 10 laptop and I can get online and navigate by tapping the touchpad in the usual way. I can also open items on the task bar in the same way. But when the task window is open. file explorer for example I can no longer open files by tapping. The only way I can...
  6. Problems navigating by touchpad

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Problem with BIOS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with BIOS: After enabled the fast boot option in bios. It not showing the bios setup screen at startup.And don't access the bootable drive e.t.c. Please help.I'm ina big prblem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-bios/e9872981-8f6f-4dd8-a52a-89c6f00e4573
  8. Problem with BIOS

Problem with BIOS: After enabled the fast boot option in bios. It not showing the bios setup screen at startup.And don't access the bootable drive e.t.c. Please help.I'm ina big prblem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-bios/e9872981-8f6f-4dd8-a52a-89c6f00e4573
  9. Unable to navigate bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Unable to navigate bios: Hi, I have just cloned my HDD to a SSD. Fitted the SSD into the laptop but when I switch on I see a message PXE-MOF Exiting Intel PXE ROM If upon startup I press F2 I then enter the bios. I am unable to move across the columns to BIOS as the left right arrows do nothing....
  10. Problem Navigating The Bios

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem Navigating The Bios: I have an Aspire Aspire ES-575 running Windows 10. I recently had a crash and in trying to get it back on its feet I ran the Insyde20 Setup Utility. I eventually got it back up using system restore, but in the chaos, I discovered the bios was locked up, in that I could see...