Windows 10: problem network. reg

Discus and support problem network. reg in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Dear Madam/ Sir, i can not able to go any of the net work sites with out refreshing after refreshing its works well. while go through the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Sathianand, Jun 13, 2016.

1. problem network. reg

Dear Madam/ Sir,

i can not able to go any of the net work sites with out refreshing after refreshing its works well.

while go through the detection, the result was one ore more internet protocol are missing and i could n`t resolve the problem

the same networking system is working perfectly with my other PC having windows 7 OS

pl. get me the best solution to solve the problem.

:)

Sathianand, Jun 13, 2016

2. Windows 10 regedit cannot import a reg file

I also have this problem in Windows10 and full admin rights. A .reg file intended to solve the Night Light problem was imported as successfully, however

data of the registry has not changed!

Who can help??

Regards, Albert

AlbertBakker, Jun 13, 2016
  3. winsock registry entries missing

I've installed windows update 10 on two computers and I am now getting a report that the winsock registry entries are missing on both computers.

I've tried all of the suggested solutions;

resetting winsock

removing the faulty reg entries and rebuilding

installing reg entries from a working system

none of these have removed the problem

The issue is causing multiple problems on my network, visibility of devices and computers and access to shares.

Stephen Petitt, Jun 13, 2016
  4. bro67 Win User

problem network. reg

Flush out all history and cookies from the machine having problems. What country are you in and who is the provider that you are using for Internet?

bro67, Jun 14, 2016
Thema:

problem network. reg

1. problem network. reg - Similar Threads - problem network reg

2. link problems after reg edit

in Windows 10 Gaming
    link problems after reg edit: used reg edit to disable the "action needed" prompt on the wifi settings screen due to a bug it was causing, now any application wont open external links, takes me to the microsoft connect test page, however when opening my browser manually and pasting said link, it works...
  3. link problems after reg edit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    link problems after reg edit: used reg edit to disable the "action needed" prompt on the wifi settings screen due to a bug it was causing, now any application wont open external links, takes me to the microsoft connect test page, however when opening my browser manually and pasting said link, it works...
  4. Reg: windows boot loop problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reg: windows boot loop problem: hi all, after updating my system from 10 to 11 it struck into boot loop.kindly resolve this issue. i tried all method i can able to revert back to windows 10.but if i turn it on again it went to boot loop....
  5. Reg: windows boot loop problem

Reg: windows boot loop problem: hi all, after updating my system from 10 to 11 it struck into boot loop.kindly resolve this issue. i tried all method i can able to revert back to windows 10.but if i turn it on again it went to boot loop....
  6. reg listing

in Windows 10 Customization
    reg listing: \Device\HarddiskVolume2\Program Files\CCleaner\CCleaner64.exe What is this line in the registry What is its purpose and Why Can I not delete the entry https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reg-listing/a627bfd2-59c2-4c16-9fda-cb8e89aeecf7
  7. REG Import

in Windows 10 Support
    REG Import: Good afternoon, I am putting a Batch file together that involves exporting and importing the Registry. However, I have a question. I am only posting the relevant parts of the code instead of the whole code. To export the Registry I am using . . . Code: for %%a in (HKLM HKCU...
  8. Reg. Cleaner

Reg. Cleaner: Anyone suggest the best reg cleaner software????? 88825
  9. File association problem with .reg and .bat files

in Windows 10 Support
    File association problem with .reg and .bat files: Asus laptop with WINDOWS 10 When double clicking a .reg file the default action is merge by running the regedit.exe. On the right-click content menu I have Merge (in bold), edit and print, select edit opens the notepad for editing. In order to prevent from merging the .reg...
  10. Reg to Bat

in Windows 10 Support
    Reg to Bat: Hi everyone, I'm so sorry if this is not the proper forum to ask, but didn't found one for registry related questions. I have a small .reg file and I have converted it to .bat using a tool and am not sure if it's converted correctly and bug free! Is there anyone expert in...