Windows 10: Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11

Discus and support Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello!In Windows 10, I could connect to the IP of my printer Toshiba 456 and install the printer For example: 192.168.1.30 But in Windows 11 I can not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MaHDi TavakoLi, Oct 22, 2021.

1. Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11

Hello!In Windows 10, I could connect to the IP of my printer Toshiba 456 and install the printer For example: 192.168.1.30 But in Windows 11 I can not connect to the desired IP. I also used to connect to several other computers using a network switch, but at the moment I could hardly communicate with one of them. Please help me how to enter the IP to install the printer, because to install the driver of this type of printer, I must go through the IP.Thanks

:)

MaHDi TavakoLi, Oct 22, 2021
  2. puertas12 Win User

List devices and printers connected to the LAN with their IPs

I would like to list the IPs of the devices and printers connected to the Local Area Network. Does anyone know how to do it?

puertas12, Oct 22, 2021
  3. GaryS25 Win User
    Printer will not connect to wifi network.

Hi Andrew,

I would suggest installing the legacy driver for the printer.

Here are the steps,

1. Press Windows+R and type in control printers

2. Right click the printer with the issue and choose properties

3. Go to the web services tab, save and copy the IP address under troubleshooting information as a reference to the printer's IP address

4. Close the window and right click the same printer

5. Choose to remove device

6. Go to start/search and type in hdwwiz.exe and open the application

7. Choose the option "Install the hardware that I manually select from a list

8. Locate printer and choose next

9. Choose to create a new port and choose standard tcp/ip port

10. On the hostname type in the IP address from the printer that you've saved from step 3

11. Choose the option "Replace the current driver"

12. Choose printer name

13. Choose the option "Share this printer so that others on your network can find and use it.

14. Let the printer install for 5 minutes

Let me know how it goes. Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11 :)

GaryS25, Oct 22, 2021
  4. Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11

Windows 10 + printer connection

Hi murlichatlani,

Have you tried the suggestions on my initial post, in response to the original poster? If you haven't performed any troubleshooting yet, here are a couple of things you can try:

• Power off, and then power on your printer to restart it. Wait for a while for it to be fully ready.
    • Check your printer connection. Check your printer and make sure that it’s connected to your PC network.

If the steps didn't help, you may go through this list of suggestions to fix printer connection in Windows 10.

If you would like me to provide additional advice, simply respond to this thread. I will get notified and I’ll reply to you as soon as I can.

Aileen Alf, Oct 22, 2021
Thema:

Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11

1. Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11 - Similar Threads - Problem connecting printer

2. Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer: I work at a co-working space and the printer here is a Canon Image Runner that you connect thru TCP/IP. I set it up a few weeks ago fine and everything worked great until about one week ago it suddenly stopped connecting. Colleagues here at the coworking space print daily...
  3. Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not able to connect Windows 11 Computer to TCP/IP Printer: I work at a co-working space and the printer here is a Canon Image Runner that you connect thru TCP/IP. I set it up a few weeks ago fine and everything worked great until about one week ago it suddenly stopped connecting. Colleagues here at the coworking space print daily...
  4. Printer IP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Printer IP address: Hp printer ip address changed suddenly. How to reset it to my laptop ip address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ip-address/e0c4af31-bee2-4b80-8979-44d88eaeb60a
  5. Printer IP address

Printer IP address: Hp printer ip address changed suddenly. How to reset it to my laptop ip address. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-ip-address/e0c4af31-bee2-4b80-8979-44d88eaeb60a
  6. Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11

Problem not connecting to IP printer in Windows 11: Hello!In Windows 10, I could connect to the IP of my printer Toshiba 456 and install the printer For example: 192.168.1.30 But in Windows 11 I can not connect to the desired IP. I also used to connect to several other computers using a network switch, but at the moment I...
  7. Printer Connection problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printer Connection problems: I am using Windows 10 with an Epson WF-2630 printer. In devices and printers the printer is listed twice; [Epson WF 2630 Series] and [WF 2360 Series Network] The printer is connected to my desk top via USB Cable My wife's Laptop is connected to printer via...
  8. Problem Connecting Printer

Problem Connecting Printer: This is the situation. I changed cable providers and as a result got a new wifi address. Now my wife can't see the printer attached to my computer on her computer. The list of print options she gets shows what is my daughters computer upstairs I believe. What can I do. HELP...
  9. Printer connection problems

Printer connection problems: My Epson 4550 cannot connect to my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-connection-problems/18957182-c319-42ad-968f-389fcc614da3
  10. List devices and printers connected to the LAN with their IPs

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    List devices and printers connected to the LAN with their IPs: I would like to list the IPs of the devices and printers connected to the Local Area Network. Does anyone know how to do it? 132430