Windows 10: problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file

Discus and support problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i clicked on my personal photos it is lauching the photos app as i know but the photo is not showing instead that it is telling that ''we can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by malreddysaiprasad, Jul 20, 2019.

1. problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file

when i clicked on my personal photos it is lauching the photos app as i know but the photo is not showing instead that it is telling that ''we can open this file''

:)

malreddysaiprasad, Jul 20, 2019
  2. Ketxxx Win User

opening .dds files with gimp

Simply, HOW? I got the DDS plugin but the POS wont open DDS files still. Can someone give me a step-by-step rundown of how to install the DDS plugin for gimp so I know if I'm missing something?

Ketxxx, Jul 20, 2019
  3. GSquadron Win User
    .jpg files wont open on android

Hi!
    When i try to upload jpg files which open faster, they wont load on android.
    So i have to change the photos to png.
    Unfortunately, the png files are very heavy and open very slow on the website.
    Can you help me solve this problem?

GSquadron, Jul 20, 2019
  4. jaydeee Win User

problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file

PowerPoint file crashes PowerPoint upon opening

since this happens in some of the computers only, suggest that you open the file on working computer and copy everything and paste to a new powerpoint file.
    most of the time it works to me. *Smile problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file :)

jaydeee, Jul 20, 2019
Thema:

problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file

1. problem not opening photos .. telling we cant open this file - Similar Threads - problem opening photos

2. Photo opening problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Photo opening problem: A few days ago I received a file system error message: C-2147219196 when trying to open a photo. I have tried twice to correct this based on info I have read on here but the problem still exists. Can you help me?...
  3. Photo opening problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Photo opening problem: A few days ago I received a file system error message: C-2147219196 when trying to open a photo. I have tried twice to correct this based on info I have read on here but the problem still exists. Can you help me?...
  4. Photo opening problem

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. I have a problem in windows that I cant open a photo file

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem in windows that I cant open a photo file: It is showing me that Another program is using this file but I dont have any programs opened that opens photo files. any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-a-problem-in-windows-that-i-cant-open-a/f850ed60-c0a2-47b9-bfed-59a88b4c6f70
  6. Problem opening Photos

Problem opening Photos: I cannot open pictures. This started suddenly a couple days ago. I have literally spent hours with microsoft technicians and they all say "this will fix it" but so far, nothing. I can copy a picture and paste it to Word and it looks fine. [Original Title: Photos]...
  7. Win 10 photos : "we can't open this file"

in Windows 10 Support
    Win 10 photos : "we can't open this file": I have a strange issue with a particular animated gif file. Windows photo can play other animated gifs just fine, but for some reason, it cannot play this one. The file is NOT corrupt, i can open it just fine if i use firefox or another browser for example. But for some...
  8. Win 10 photos : "we can't open this file"

Win 10 photos : "we can't open this file": I have a strange issue with a particular animated gif file. Windows photo can play other animated gifs just fine, but for some reason, it cannot play this one. The file is NOT corrupt, i can open it just fine if i use firefox or another browser for example. But for some...
  9. Problem with opening photos

Problem with opening photos: Suddenly my pc unable to open any photos .The following dailouge occures everytime.Help please.[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-with-opening-photos/f2c10e24-034e-4b83-b607-43140bc58312
  10. Microsoft Photo : We can't open this file

Microsoft Photo : We can't open this file: Hello, I am hoping that someone might have experienced this issue and have a resolve for it. In Windows 10 I use the Microsoft photos to view and edit pictures, today I got this message " We can't open this file" it is jpg file …I've been using it for a couple of years now...