Windows 10: Problem notifications on the side notification center

Discus and support Problem notifications on the side notification center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, in practice when I get a notification of any application on the sidebar on Windows 10 and I press on the notification itself no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikiwind, Sep 10, 2019.

1. mikiwind Win User

Problem notifications on the side notification center

Hi everyone, in practice when I get a notification of any application on the sidebar on Windows 10 and I press on the notification itself no longer opens the program, which I did before with the previous version of Windows, I have the 1903. How do I solve?

:)

mikiwind, Sep 10, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 10, 2019
  4. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Problem notifications on the side notification center 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem notifications on the side notification center - Similar Threads - Problem notifications side

2. Problem with Notifications in Action Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with Notifications in Action Center: I am having a weird issue with notifications for the Action Center. It will work correctly for a while after a reboot (i.e. the icon will change to white with black lines and the proper number of notifications will show up) and then after a while (still not sure what...
  3. No notification in action center

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No notification in action center: I have problem in action center. I am using latest windows 10:Version 1809. Action center shows the numbers(badges) of notifications but when the action center is clicked it shows none of the notification though there actually is the notification from the app. So, how to fix...
  4. Notification Center

Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...
  5. Action Center and notifications

Action Center and notifications: While I like having most notifications in one discrete place, I did use to have an hourly notification pop up. It helped me keep track of the time and my computer usage. Lately however, I've found that it just winds up in the Action Center, which doesn't help me. Ironically,...
  6. notification center

notification center: in windows 10 1089 the notification center does not show the notifications . only the icon next to the date gets white but when i press it the notification opens without any notification displayed.......
  7. The Action Center and Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    The Action Center and Notifications: Is there a reason Action Center doesn't notify me of all my incoming emails? Just a quick Q I have... Thanks!*Cool 23968
  8. Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Notification Center not showing Email Notifications: Since the original release of Windows 10 I've had a periodic problem with the Windows Notification icon in the system tray. I use Outlook 2010 as my email client however I have the built in Windows mail client set up so that I can received email notifications as I like to...
  9. Windows 10 notification center problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 notification center problems: Hi. I really like windows 10 aside from a couple of really annoying glitches, as common in any windows experience I guess. Windows 10 notification center sometimes works like a charm for me, sometimes I don't get any notifications. Namely facebook messages...
  10. Win10 x64 Notification Center problems

in Windows 10 Support
    Win10 x64 Notification Center problems: Hi I have a lil problem with my notification center.. The problem is i cant get any notifications and can't change any options that belong to it... [img] [img] Would like to know is there any solution to this ? All help is much apprectiated 10720