Windows 10: Problem notifications on the side notification center

Discus and support Problem notifications on the side notification center in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi everyone, in practice when I get a notification of any application on the sidebar on Windows 10 and I press on the notification itself no longer... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by mikiwind, Sep 10, 2019.

1. mikiwind Win User

Problem notifications on the side notification center

Hi everyone, in practice when I get a notification of any application on the sidebar on Windows 10 and I press on the notification itself no longer opens the program, which I did before with the previous version of Windows, I have the 1903. How do I solve?

:)

mikiwind, Sep 10, 2019

2. (SOLVED/CLOSED)looking for help with Android phone CONSTANT wireless signal notification

Yeah, thats not a solution she is interested in......I've suggested that course of action. Thanks though.

Just to clarify, I feel that there MUST be a step, or series of steps to turn off JUST the wireless notification sound. Thats what Im driving @ here.

jboydgolfer, Sep 10, 2019
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Sep 10, 2019
  4. GSquadron Win User

Email notifications problem

Hello all!
    After 3 years i opened my very very old email and saw all techpowerup notifications in there.
    After deleting all notifications, i wanted to unsubscribe from receiving email, but the problem was that after unsubscribing, i still received emails! I dont want to unsubscribe from the threads in this forums, i just dont want to receive emails.
    How can i remove email notifications?

I changed this and nothing changed at all

Problem notifications on the side notification center 23ssl68.jpg

GSquadron, Sep 10, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem notifications on the side notification center - Similar Threads - Problem notifications side

2. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  3. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Action Center problem with notifications: When I opened the action center, I used to get one or two notifications, usually headlines about recent news. I would then click the headline and be brought to a page with the full story. For more than the last two weeks, when I click the text, I get something like the...
  4. Action Center problem with notifications

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Notifications Center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notifications Center: Can someone help me? Because whenever I swipe my touchpad the notification center keeps popping out. Even I disable it, it keeps popping out whenever I swipe my touchpad. It annoys me because I keep accidentally swiping it and then it keeps popping out. Please help me....
  6. notification center

in Windows 10 Gaming
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  7. notification center

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    notification center: there is no notifcation center. when i press windows N it only shows the date and time please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notification-center/6a88f5f0-c29e-413d-abc6-2b9b25ac2130
  8. Notification Center

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notification Center: Notifications are showing up on the primary monitor even after I moved the primary task bar to the secondary monitor. I want my notifications to show up on secondary monitor for when I play games or watch something on the primary monitor. Is this possible? I need my primary...
  9. Problem with Notifications in Action Center

Problem with Notifications in Action Center: I am having a weird issue with notifications for the Action Center. It will work correctly for a while after a reboot (i.e. the icon will change to white with black lines and the proper number of notifications will show up) and then after a while (still not sure what...
  10. Notification Center

Notification Center: Hello, today i switched off my DiscordPTB app on no notification for trying some assets cause i don't know why even i got everything my discord dont send me notification. By the way when i switched on OFF i can't put on ON cause u can see on the screen is unselectable...can...