Windows 10: Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10

Discus and support Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; [IMG]hi i was trying to reset my laptop as it was not performing upto the mark and i was feed up. I save important files to my pendrive and reset my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DonaDey, Mar 23, 2020.

1. DonaDey Win User

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10 [​IMG]hi i was trying to reset my laptop as it was not performing upto the mark and i was feed up. I save important files to my pendrive and reset my computer , everything was going good but now it is stuck in 64%, its not increase its been 24hrs now ! Please help me to resolve this problem. Every service centre is closed now due to corona virus ! Please if someone could help me out , i would be very grateful.

:)

DonaDey, Mar 23, 2020
  2. Suman_B Win User

Laptop Touchpad Problems: Windows 10 Lenovo Yoga 730

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

1. Are you aware of any changes made on your PC before this issue occurred?
    2. May I know the version of Windows are you using?

I suggest you to try the following methods and check:

Method 1: Check of Windows updates.

Suggest you to refer this article to Update Windows.

Method 2: Install driver through file repository.

1. Press Windows and R
    key together on your Keyboard.

2. Type Devmgmt.msc and hit enter.

3. Click on View and select
    Show hidden devices

4. The hidden devices will be visible now, expand the Universal Serial Bus controllers.

5. Check if you have unknown device. If yes, uninstall it.

6. Search for USB 2 keyboard driver. Right click on the driver listed. Click on Update.

7. Select ‘Browse my computer for driver software’.
    Click on Browse.

8. Select the driver from C:\Windows\system32\DriverStore\FileRepository.

9. Select the appropriate driver and install it.

10. Proceed with the onscreen instructions to install it.

Method 3: Update driver from Lenovo Vantage.

1. In the search box on the taskbar, type
      Lenovo Vantage and then select
      Lenovo Vantage.
    2. Click on "Download and Install Lenovo Updates for Your Device
    3. Check for updates

If the issue is not resolved try to update BIOS for Yoga
    Laptop (Lenovo)

BIOS Disclaimer:

Modifying BIOS/ complementary metal oxide semiconductor (CMOS) settings incorrectly can cause serious problems that may prevent your computer from booting properly. Microsoft cannot guarantee that any problems resulting from the
    configuring of BIOS/CMOS settings can be solved. Modifications of the settings are at your own risk.

Method 4: Troubleshoot touchpad.

Refer this article to Fix
    touchpad problems in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Suman.B

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Suman_B, Mar 23, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Mar 23, 2020
  4. esmorax Win User

Randomly occuring black dots/bars in screen - Lenovo laptop

Dear Tenforums users,

I have recently encountered problems or rather peculiarities with my relatively new Lenovo laptop;
    whenever I'm working on it and switch to another tab, there is a chance of random black stripes and dots occuring in the screen. Not (yet) to the extend that I cannot work on it and when I switch tabs again they are gone from the previous tab.

Screenshots of the problem:

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10 [​IMG]

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10 [​IMG]

I am just wondering what might be the cause and if I should be worrying myself about future defects. (especially since my warranty is till february 2017)

Thank you all for your time!

Yours,

esmorax, Mar 23, 2020
Thema:

1. Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem occured while

2. My lenovo laptop froze while reseting and reinstalling windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My lenovo laptop froze while reseting and reinstalling windows 10.: I was reseting my computer and getting rid of all the files, it asked me if I wanted to do the install over cloud or drive, i picked cloud as i was connected to a decent internet, and every thin was going well until i got to the installation phase and it froze, i tried...
  3. My lenovo laptop froze while reseting and reinstalling windows 10.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My lenovo laptop froze while reseting and reinstalling windows 10.: I was reseting my computer and getting rid of all the files, it asked me if I wanted to do the install over cloud or drive, i picked cloud as i was connected to a decent internet, and every thin was going well until i got to the installation phase and it froze, i tried...
  4. My lenovo laptop froze while reseting and reinstalling windows 10.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Resetting Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Resetting Lenovo Laptop: Resetting Lenovo laptop and everytime I attempt to do so it gets stuck at the Lenovo logo screen and says please wait without any sign of progress, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-lenovo-laptop/d52e866d-d224-48d1-8950-60164e1239a9
  6. Resetting Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Resetting Lenovo Laptop: Resetting Lenovo laptop and everytime I attempt to do so it gets stuck at the Lenovo logo screen and says please wait without any sign of progress, what do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/resetting-lenovo-laptop/d52e866d-d224-48d1-8950-60164e1239a9
  7. Resetting Lenovo Laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Problem while reset of window 10

Problem while reset of window 10: While I was resting my laptop, it closed while installation of windows 10. I tried starting it back but the company logo and welcome sign keeps popping up and its power goes of and the cycle repeats itself. Please help me....
  9. Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop Stuck at 51% while Factory Reset

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Lenovo Windows 10 Laptop Stuck at 51% while Factory Reset: I recently bought a laptop from a friend and I'm currently factory resetting it because they didn't have the time to. It's been stuck at 51% on the reset screen for about 3 hours now and I'm starting to get worried. It's been resetting for 7 total hours now. There doesn't...
  10. Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.

Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.: I was trying to reset my Windows 10 tablet after experincing very slow preformance. i attempted to reset my tabket and delete all files. The tablet got to 65% of a reset when it throug up a blue window stating thatbit had encured a problem and a cacel button. i...