Windows 10: Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.

Discus and support Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I was trying to reset my Windows 10 tablet after experincing very slow preformance. i attempted to reset my tabket and delete all files. The tablet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by DJStilo808, May 31, 2019.

1. Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.

I was trying to reset my Windows 10 tablet after experincing very slow preformance.

i attempted to reset my tabket and delete all files.

The tablet got to 65% of a reset when it throug up a blue window stating thatbit had encured a problem and a cacel button.

i cancelled and the chose the advanced option .

The tablet restarted, but onlly repeatedly shows the manufactures logo then goes blank, then returns to the manufactures logo.

can any one help?

:)

DJStilo808, May 31, 2019

2. Many problems after Reset

Hi,

The challenges that you're experiencing with your computer after resetting it can occur due to several reasons, such as, corrupted system files, missing system files, etc. To better assist you, kindly answer the following questions:

• What are the exact troubleshooting steps that you've taken so far? This is for us to avoid providing the same steps.
    • Did you experience any interruptions or problems during the reset process?

We look forward to your response.

Joshua Her1, May 31, 2019
  3. dmccoy Win User
    Nvidia driver problem with 940 MX on Windows 10 x64

I would only go back to the driver from the computers manufacturers if you experience any issues with the latest drivers from devie manufacturers.

If everything is still working well with the clean boot then you can start troubleshooting as follows to start:

How to determine what is causing the problem after you do a clean boot

1. Log on to the computer by using an account that has administrator rights.
    2. From Start, search for msconfig. (In Windows 10, use the Search box from the Start menu. In Windows 8 or 8.1, swipe in from the right edge of the screen, and then tap Search. Or, if you are using a mouse, point to the lower-right corner of the screen, and then click Search.)
    3. Select msconfig or System Configuration from the search results.
    4. Tap or click the Services tab, and then tap or click to select the Hide all Microsoft services check box.
    5. Tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Service list.
    6. Tap or click OK, and then tap or click Restart.
    7. After the computer finishes restarting, determine whether the problem still occurs.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 1 through 6, but clear the lower half of the check boxes in the Service list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 1 through 6, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Service list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem when only one service is selected in the Service list, this means that the selected service causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no service causes the problem, go to step 8.
    8. Repeat steps 1 and 3 in this section.
    9. Tap or click the Startup tab, and then tap or click to select the upper half of the check boxes in the Startup Item list.
    10. Click OK, and then click Restart.
    • If the problem still occurs, repeat steps 8 and 9, but clear the lower half of the checked boxes in the Startup Item list that you originally selected.
    • If the problem does not occur, repeat steps 8 and 9, and select only the upper half of the remaining check boxes that are cleared in the Startup Item list. Repeat these steps until you have selected all the check boxes.
    • If you still experience the problem after only one Startup Item is selected in the Startup Item list, this means that the selected Startup Item causes the problem, and you should go to step 11. If no Startup Item causes this problem, a Microsoft service probably causes the problem. To determine which Microsoft service may be causing the problem, repeat steps 1 through 7 without selecting the Hide all Microsoft services check box in each step.
    11. After you determine the startup item or the service that causes the problem, contact the program manufacturer to determine whether the problem can be resolved. Or, run the System Configuration utility, and then tap or click to clear the check box for the problem item.
    From <https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/929135/how-to-perform-a-clean-boot-in-windows>

dmccoy, May 31, 2019
  4. dalchina Win User

Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, May 31, 2019
Thema:

Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket.

1. Problem occurred while resetting my Win10 Tabket. - Similar Threads - Problem occurred while

2. windows live mail 'a problem occurred while trying to open this message a problem occurred...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows live mail 'a problem occurred while trying to open this message a problem occurred...: windows live mail 'a problem occurred while trying to open this message a problem occurred please try again' how do i fix this?The problem started after Windows downloaded the latest update Version 22H2 KB4023057.-Microsoft online help instructed to change 3 lines in the...
  3. windows live mail 'a problem occurred while trying to open this message a problem occurred...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    windows live mail 'a problem occurred while trying to open this message a problem occurred...: windows live mail 'a problem occurred while trying to open this message a problem occurred please try again' how do i fix this?The problem started after Windows downloaded the latest update Version 22H2 KB4023057.-Microsoft online help instructed to change 3 lines in the...
  4. Problem occured while updating the system.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem occured while updating the system.: I was trying to update my system and error shows. I have tried it many times but when installation reaches to 96% it says unable to update undoing changes . Please provide some solution.There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...
  5. Problem occured while updating the system.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem occured while updating the system.: I was trying to update my system and error shows. I have tried it many times but when installation reaches to 96% it says unable to update undoing changes . Please provide some solution.There were some problems installing updates, but we'll try again later. If you keep seeing...
  6. Problem occured while updating the system.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. A Problem occurred while creating the recovery drive

A Problem occurred while creating the recovery drive: I am unable to create recovery drive recently. Below are the details: Windows 10 Pen drive used: 64 GB Antivirus uninstallation also did not help System file check is normal. - What can be the reason ?...
  8. a problem occurred while creating the recovery drive

a problem occurred while creating the recovery drive: So apparently I keep getting this message "there was a problem creating the recovery drive" only whenever "back up system files" is checked.. without it checked everything is fine. I went through the sfc scan, and the other scan that most people use, and factory resetted my...
  9. Occurred 0x800f0922 while i am updating win10

Occurred 0x800f0922 while i am updating win10: When i was upgrading win10, i occurred 0x800f0922 error and system cannot complete upgrade and undo the changes. I MAY have found the error but there is not existing solution to it; here is my error info from CBS 2020-03-25 22:54:02, Info CSI 0000099e...
  10. Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10

Problem occured while resetting lenovo Laptop windows 10: [IMG]hi i was trying to reset my laptop as it was not performing upto the mark and i was feed up. I save important files to my pendrive and reset my computer , everything was going good but now it is stuck in 64%, its not increase its been 24hrs now ! Please help me to...