Windows 10: problem of activation of windows

Discus and support problem of activation of windows in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am having a problem with the activation of my windows as and when I am entering the product key there is an error displayed which is 0xc004f050 there... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by aamirrayyan, May 22, 2020 at 9:17 AM.

1. problem of activation of windows

I am having a problem with the activation of my windows as and when I am entering the product key there is an error displayed which is 0xc004f050 there is an other other error displaying 0xC004F025. so can anyone please help me out for the activation of windows 10 pro

:)

2. Juzar_Ali Win User

activation problem

Hi,

I suggest you to go through Phone activation to activate your Windows 10 copy.

To run Phone activation please follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + R key.

• Type slui 4 and hit enter.

• Select the Country or
      Region.

• Follow the on screen instructions.

Hope this helps. Please respond if you have any further related query.

Thank you.

3. Problem with my activation in windows 10 - Genuinity

Hi,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to activate the copy of Windows 10 via phone by following the steps below:

• Press “Windows key + R” and type “slui 4” and press Enter.
    • Select your Region/Country.
    • Select the Phone Activation option, and hold on for a real person.
    Hope the information is helpful.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 22, 2020 at 9:20 AM
  4. dalchina Win User

problem of activation of windows

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

Thema:

problem of activation of windows

1. problem of activation of windows - Similar Threads - problem activation

2. Local Activation warning showing up in event log and corresponds to a problem with...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Local Activation warning showing up in event log and corresponds to a problem with...: The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Activation permission for the COM Server application with CLSID {2593F8B9-4EAF-457C-B68A-50F6B8EA6B54} and APPID {15C20B67-12E7-4BB6-92BB-7AFF07997402} to the user SWISHER-LAP-1\jeff SID...
  3. windows got activation problem after 4 years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows got activation problem after 4 years: Hello there, I have my laptop about 4 years ago with activated version of windows from my supplier and never had the annoying watermark message that says "activate windows" now this message has showed up and when I go to setting>>update and security>>activation. that's...
  4. Problem with Windows activation error code 0x8007251D; Windows 10 Enterprise

Problem with Windows activation error code 0x8007251D; Windows 10 Enterprise: Problem with Windows activation error code 0x8007251D; Windows 10 Enterprise. I have a 2nd hand laptop in my personal use and it is asking for activation for Windows 10 Enterprise. This laptop has been in company use before and now it in my personal use. I have purchased...
  5. Problems with activating windows 8.1

Problems with activating windows 8.1: I got the iso for windows 8.1 from the official website, now when I run the app it asks for my product key. I type it in accepts it and then it says "Setup has failed to determine supported install choices" I am running Windows 10 and trying to downgrade to Windows 8.1....
  6. WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    WIN10 activation... license expired, isn't it weird for a Surface product to have this problem?: submitted by /u/Stan_Sue_Scotty [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/glg20i/win10_activation_license_expired_isnt_it_weird/
  7. windows activation problem

windows activation problem: I am having trouble with windows activation. it is showing an error that I have to activate my windows again with a product key. I just bought this laptop and had it booted up by the retailer from whom I bought this. Can someone help me and guide as to what should I do,...
  8. Dell Inspiron 3583 Window 10 S activation problem.

Dell Inspiron 3583 Window 10 S activation problem.: Hello. I have a new Dell Inspiron 3583 which arrived yesterday, runningWindows 10 in S Mode, but I want toactivate it in order to switch out of S mode and I can't find my product key. I've tried a product key that was freely available online:...
  9. There is a problem of activating the window

There is a problem of activating the window: Hello, This is Dikshant. I am from India. 2 years ago I purchase a hp laptop. At the time of purchasing hp store person was said that this is original window, but from last 1 year I'm facing this problem of Activating the window. Please help me regarding that...
  10. Activation problem! Servers are down!

Activation problem! Servers are down!: I just built a new PC and transferred all my SSDs and HDDs. I've been trying to activate Windows and Office but it keeps telling me the servers are down. Keep getting the message below: Unable to activate Windows We can't reactivate Windows as our servers aren't available...