Windows 10: Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo

Discus and support Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi , I'm suffering from Repeatedly Annoying BSOD On my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 500 I"ve installed all the drivers from Lenovo, Made all of Microsoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by AhmedRoshdy2020, Oct 18, 2020.

1. Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo

Hi ,
    I'm suffering from Repeatedly Annoying BSOD On my laptop Lenovo Ideapad 500

I"ve installed all the drivers from Lenovo, Made all of Microsoft Updates

some of BSOD are system_management

the others are of different types

the last one is with ntoskrnl.exe

what should I do ?????????????????????????

:)

AhmedRoshdy2020, Oct 18, 2020
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 18, 2020
  3. btarunr Win User
    Lenovo Ready to Launch Windows 10 Devices

Lenovo today announced it will begin shipping a wide selection of products loaded with Windows 10 starting July 29. Lenovo has an extensive list of products eligible for this upgrade including popular models like the YOGA 3 Pro and YOGA 500. Lenovo customers can check here for their product's eligibility.

Lenovo has worked with Microsoft Corp. to make the process of upgrading simple, for people with qualified Lenovo PC running Windows 7 SP1 or 8.1 to upgrade to Windows 10. Starting on July 29, the updates will roll out. If a user has reserved a copy of Windows 10, he/she will be notified once the compatibility process confirms that the user will have a great experience, and Windows 10 has been downloaded on their system.

Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo 91a_thm.jpg

Lenovo Apps Enhance Windows 10 Experience
    To give users consistent experiences across devices and operating systems, the preloads include a suite of Lenovo-written applications. The new Lenovo Companion 3.0 optimization tool keeps devices running at peak performance and can be used at any time to run a full-scale checkup and report back with specific actions to free up space and speed up the device. As a "smart" device control hub, the new Lenovo Settings lets users easily adapt and modify the way their device behaves. For example, when in tablet mode, the product will customize its display and other settings based on its orientation versus in traditional laptop mode. Alternatively, the device's usage will also alter its settings, for example when watching a movie versus reading an e-book. With SHAREit, customers can quickly transfer files between devices. For tablet users WRITEit takes the pen to a new level of functionality allowing users to write in any input field with their pen and the handwriting is converted to text.

As announced at Tech World in May, Lenovo and Microsoft have worked to integrate Cortana and REACHit, Lenovo's groundbreaking app that allows users who opt-in to search for and manage their content across multiple devices and cloud storage platforms. With REACHit, Cortana becomes even smarter and more personal, enabling users to find their content such as emails, photos and videos in ways they never thought possible. Cortana and REACHit gives users a seamless, intuitive way to search through natural language and contextual understanding.

"With Windows 10, computing gets more personal, productive and connected," said Tom Shell, senior vice president, PC Business Group, Lenovo. "Across our entire PC product line, from the office to the home, we've optimized our Lenovo devices to give customers a great computing experience while giving them enhanced search tools like Cortana with REACHit."

btarunr, Oct 18, 2020
  4. Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo

Multiple 0x0000009c BSODs on Windows 10 Lenovo Laptop

Symptoms:
    • Windows 10 Pro BSODs randomly (after freezing). I have almost 12 identical dumps (attached).
    • There seems to be no pattern to it but sometimes it happens when the machine is idle.
    • The machine just hangs and then eventually reboots -- most of the time I don't even see a BSOD screen, it just goes from a frozen screen to reboot and the dump is generated.

Steps Taken With No Success:
    • Ran full memtest with no issues.
    • Clean Windows reinstall.
    • Changed from HDD to Crucial SSD.
    • Updated BIOS and drivers to what I think are the latest (manufacturer website).

Important System Characteristics:
    • Lenovo Z70 laptop with dual Intel 5500 and nVidia GeForce 840M graphics cards
    • Virtualization technology is turned on in BIOS in order to run virtual machines
    • The BSODs stopped for a good while and then started up again quite frequently lately. I haven't been able to pinpoint any changes in how I use the machine.

Most of the dumps seem to point to intelppm.sys --I'm not sure where to go from here.I have attached the output of the information DM log collector. I have gone through all the files and sanitized them to remove any sensitive personal information (according to me) but that shouldn't affect the integrity of the information.

chessoriginal, Oct 18, 2020
Thema:

Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo

1. Problem of BSOD Windows 10 Lenovo - Similar Threads - Problem BSOD Lenovo

2. Lenovo Laptop BSOD

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo Laptop BSOD: I have a lenovo yoga 6 laptop and when i try and tunr it on i get a blue screen of death with a critcal_process_died error. i then takes me to another blue screen where i can restart ot go to advanced options. restarting doesnt work and tunring my laptop on and off doesnt...
  3. BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD on Lenovo Thinkpad: Minidump here: https://1drv.ms/u/s!ApNJF0_XGrKQ7Gn3DPcz0LSrVVgu?e=ybrYydI am connected to a Thinkpad thunderbolt dock with 2 external monitors.Appreciate any feedback....
  4. Windows 10 x64 BSOD on Lenovo AIO

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 x64 BSOD on Lenovo AIO: Hi Microsoft Answers, I have a Lenovo B50-35 All-in-one, Model F0AV002BUK. New Windows 10 x64 Pro installation. Fully updated. All drivers updated using the official files from Lenovo for Windows 10 x64. Memory test performed with Windows Memory Diagnostic tool which it...
  5. Lenovo problems

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Lenovo problems: hi all, in febuary (on lenovo ideapad S130-11igm) I had to reinstall windows 10 because i f****d up while installing Ubuntu to my Sandisk 32GB USB. once i got windows reinstalled but none of the default lenovo apps were there, not even the default lenovo theme... if any of...
  6. BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo

BSOD Win10pro with Lenovo: BSOD, especially when using Teams, on Win10pro. I checked with bluescreenviw but no error string, nothing to show that a device/driver is causing the issue - seems to be the kernel itself. Dumps and sysinfo can be found here:...
  7. Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems

Lenovo 10 Internet connection problems: An unidentified public network with no internet access is blocking access to my connected wireless network - have tried several utube suggestions - none worked - need help Thanks Elsa...
  8. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10

Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  9. Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10

in Windows 10 Support
    Random BSODs on Lenovo Y700 running windows 10: So as of recently, I've been experiencing a lot of random BSODs while using my Lenovo Y700 gaming laptop. I've run all the hardware scans on memory and hard disks and they came out clean. I've reinstalled windows maybe thrice already but I still get the errors and I cant seem...
  10. BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    BSOD PROBLEMS ON LENOVO 1ST GEN X1 CARBON: I NEED HELP!!! I am experiencing constant BSOD´s on my Lenovo laptop. I´ve upgraded all drivers and I still get BSOD´s at the most inopportune moments. The BSOD´s seem to occur in spurts and I will even have a hard time having windows 10 come back up. I have the minidumps, my...