Windows 10: Problem of frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant

Discus and support Problem of frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am experiencing the problem of the frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant. Even if I don't want, it installs on its own on my PC (Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AchyuthSS, Oct 2, 2018.

1. AchyuthSS Win User

Problem of frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant

I am experiencing the problem of the frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant. Even if I don't want, it installs on its own on my PC (Windows 10). I would be greatful to anyone who helps me solves this problem. Looking forward for anyone's reply....

System info:

OS Name: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro
    OS Version: 10.0.10240 N/A Build 10240
    OS Manufacturer: Microsoft Corporation
    OS Configuration: Standalone Workstation
    OS Build Type: Multiprocessor Free

System Type: x64-based PC
    Processor(s): 1 Processor(s) Installed.
    [01]: Intel64 Family 6 Model 23 Stepping 10 GenuineIntel ~2933 Mhz

Total Physical Memory: 3,071 MB
    Available Physical Memory: 1,088 MB
    Virtual Memory: Max Size: 3,583 MB
    Virtual Memory: Available: 1,661 MB

Network Card(s): 1 NIC(s) Installed.
    [01]: 802.11n USB Wireless LAN Card
    Connection Name: Wi-Fi
    DHCP Enabled: Yes

Hyper-V Requirements: VM Monitor Mode Extensions: Yes
    Virtualization Enabled In Firmware: Yes
    Second Level Address Translation: No
    Data Execution Prevention Available: Yes

:)

AchyuthSS, Oct 2, 2018
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Oct 2, 2018
  3. Windows 10 Update Assistant restarts after downloading 82%

Hi,

The issue may occur due to corrupted system files. In order for us to assist you better, please answer the following questions below:

• Were there any changes prior to the issue?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are there any error messages?

In the mean time, we suggest you to performing the steps provided in this article:

Fix Windows update issues
    . It contains troubleshooting steps pertaining to the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Phillip Pio, Oct 2, 2018
  4. macbeth Win User

windows update Error number 0x80004005

When i try to update windows. This came up.

[Error number: 0x80004005]
    The website has encountered a problem and cannot display the page you are trying to view. The options provided below might help you solve the problem.
    For self-help options:

Frequently Asked Questions

Find Solutions

Windows Update Newsgroup
    For assisted support options:

Microsoft Online Assisted Support (no-cost for Windows Update issues)

Thats what it said when i tried updating windows, anyone know why?

macbeth, Oct 2, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem of frequent occurence of Windows 10 Update assistant - Similar Threads - Problem frequent occurence

2. irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring: Recently out of nowhere my laptop has begun to randomly blue screen regardless of what i was currently doing from gaming to general surfing the internet.In the last couple days i have gotten 3 irql_not_less_or_equal bsods, 1 kmode_exception_not_handled bsod, and 1...
  3. irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    irql_not_less_or_equal frequently occuring: Recently out of nowhere my laptop has begun to randomly blue screen regardless of what i was currently doing from gaming to general surfing the internet.In the last couple days i have gotten 3 irql_not_less_or_equal bsods, 1 kmode_exception_not_handled bsod, and 1...
  4. an error occurs frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    an error occurs frequently: SourceMoUSO Core Worker ProcessSummaryStopped workingDate‎22-‎08-‎2021 00:30StatusReport sentDescriptionFaulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\mousocoreworker.exeProblem signatureProblem Event Name: BEX64Application Name: mousocoreworker.exeApplication Version:...
  5. windows 10 update assistant problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 update assistant problem: when I tried to install 10 May 2021 update on Windows 10 Update Assistant suddenly the Windows 10 Update Assistant got stuck on 97% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-update-assistant-problem/efaffe8d-e3d5-40b3-a0b0-6179661a320a
  6. BSOD occuring frequently

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD occuring frequently: I have been hitting a BSOD with this machine very often. I have checked the drivers but can't figure out what the problem is. This occurs after a fresh install using a different hard drive as well. Can you help me figure out what may be causing this? I have uploaded the...
  7. windows 10 update assistant problem

windows 10 update assistant problem: I downloaded the windows 10 latest update through the windows update assistant as esd files But in last step it show me alert to remove the VirtualBox app . there is no any VirtualBox app in my pc. Because of that I cant install updates....
  8. windows update assistant problem

windows update assistant problem: hello I am trying to update from 1511 version with Windows update assistant. It is stuck in 99% updating section. It took too long if I used insider in this version, can I get Windows update update?...
  9. Windows Update Assistant Problem

Windows Update Assistant Problem: Hellow sir , I was trying to update my window 10 from version 1803 to 1903 , after downloding all files by update Assistant , when Assistant try to install windows 10 setup fails , and assitent and setup both turned off, now what i do install downloaded files (Stored in my...
  10. Windows update assistant problem

Windows update assistant problem: Trying to upgrade to 1703 is proving impossible. I have used the built in Windows update to download and install the package twice, and each time it just goes in to a loop of downloading and installing. When I run the windows update assistant to try and upgrade, that...