Windows 10: Problem of window setting, audio and video player problem and microsoft store problem

Discus and support Problem of window setting, audio and video player problem and microsoft store problem in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; hi, i m dr asif, i m using surface pro, windows 10. i have been faacing problem of windows setting, microsoft store not responding in clicking to open... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dr Asif jamali, Nov 24, 2019.

1. Problem of window setting, audio and video player problem and microsoft store problem

hi, i m dr asif, i m using surface pro, windows 10. i have been faacing problem of windows setting, microsoft store not responding in clicking to open it. moreover my video player suddenly stops playing videos or stops giving audio sound. morover i can not open my microsoft store for unkniwn reason. plz someone help me out. thanks in anticipation.

:)

dr Asif jamali, Nov 24, 2019
  2. Bree Win User

WMP Problem

It should be there. Let's try again, step by step.

First, find out what version of Windows you have. Use the Winkey + R to bring up the 'Run' box, type Winver then click OK. You should see a version number, 1511, 1607 or 1703.

If you have 1703, open Settings > Apps. For any other version open Settings > System.

Click on Default in the list to the left (in 1703 it's called Default apps).

Scroll down the list to find 'Video player'. This will probably say the default is 'Films & TV'. Whatever it says, click on it to bring up a list of possible apps to set as the default. You should see something like this with Windows Media Player in the 'Choose an application' list. Click on Windows Media Player and it will become the default for all types of video.

Problem of window setting, audio and video player problem and microsoft store problem [​IMG]

3. razor2890 Win User
    Problem with 720p & 1080p movies in Jet audio

Hi guys....
    This may sound very silly but when ever I play a movie of 720p or 1080p resolution in JetAudio Cowon America it plays fine. But if i fast-forward the audio is fine but video lags a little and plays out fastly till it is in sync with audio.... This irritates me a lot...
    I thought it might be a cable problem(I used VGA) as VGA can not handle large data.. I switched over to HDMI but the problem still persisted...

Then i played it in different players and the movies worked fine with vlc , media player classic...but these players donot have the mouse-scroll fast-forward...even they have very low bass & equalizer options....

The sound of Cowon America Jet Audio is very good... I am addicted to it..So it sucks to me that i have to switch over to other players...

So anyone knows how to overcome this problem in Jet Audio... or Suggest a player which is similar to it...

Do not tell me to use WMP,GOM....
    If its a codec problem what codecs are available for jetaudio.
    PS: I have all the codecs installed for Jet Audio. i have CCCP installed. What should be its settings...I have disabled the internal audio/video decoders of jetAudio....So i think its not a codec problem....

razor2890, Nov 24, 2019
  4. Problem of window setting, audio and video player problem and microsoft store problem

Audio disappeared - got it back but now have odd mkv problem

Hi. While working at my Windows 10 PC yesterday, I realised there was no sound. My media players gave video only and Avidemux gave a warning “Trouble Initializing Audio Device”. All the obvious checks suggested that there was no problem, drivers were up to date etc.

I went to the sound icon in the system tray and clicked 'Troubleshoot sound problems' which told me it had fixed something but didn't say what. I now have my sound back but with some new issues:

• my WMP no longer plays mkv files
    • my mkv files no longer show a 'thumbnail', just the logo of whichever media player is set to play them.
    Can anyone suggest what on Earth happened yesterday? Many thanks.

UPDATE: I've found one or two mkv files that DO work with WMP and show thumbnails(!!). But the vast majority of my mkv's have the highlighted problem. All very odd...

dortmunder, Nov 24, 2019
Thema:

Problem of window setting, audio and video player problem and microsoft store problem

1. Problem of window setting, audio and video player problem and microsoft store problem - Similar Threads - Problem window setting

2. Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player: Hi all,Sorry to bother you, but I'm at my wits end. I cannot progress through to any Microsoft Online Support page due to an error page which I keep getting when entering in my account password. MS Outlook support people have tried to assist but said its out of their hands...
  3. Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Massive problems with Windows, Outlook and Video Player: Hi all,Sorry to bother you, but I'm at my wits end. I cannot progress through to any Microsoft Online Support page due to an error page which I keep getting when entering in my account password. MS Outlook support people have tried to assist but said its out of their hands...
  4. Microsoft Store PROBLEM

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store PROBLEM: I have 2 disks, first 500gb ssd for os and second 2tb for games and apps. I really like microsoft games and i bought game pass. I had some issues so i reinstalled a windows, after reset microsoft store dont see games on my second disk 2tb one Also i cant delete this folder...
  5. Video Playback & Audio Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Video Playback & Audio Problems: Whenever I try to watch videos on youtube, my laptop won't play them and just keep loading. Every time I try, the audio function stops working and then the video will play. I have ran the troubleshoot for the audio and it says it's fixed but then the video won't play again....
  6. Microsoft Store Problems

Microsoft Store Problems: Well, Recently I got this store problem. Refresh the page with this error code 0x8000FFFF and more stuff. After I press refresh the store gives me this wheels of dots which means loading. and then after some seconds it automatically closes. So I hope I get a helpful answer...
  7. Audio problem, and video and audio files problem

Audio problem, and video and audio files problem: Hi, I need help. The issue I'm encountering now is that my laptop doesn't produce sounds when playing videos or musics, and have problems playing video and audio files using Groove music and Windows Media Player. I have no problem playing videos and musics using VLC, but then...
  8. Problem with Microsoft Store

Problem with Microsoft Store: I bought halo wars 2 for windows on PC about a year ago. In about September time and then again in October, I bought 2 DLC for the game (Sgt Johnson leader pack, then Commander Jerome leader pack). I played them for months no problem. A few weeks ago, I reset my computer and...
  9. Microsoft store problem

Microsoft store problem: fix windows 10 store not opening problem. how to solve it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-problem/6edf2b92-6f38-4f57-82ac-360829399fea"
  10. Audio/Video Problem

Audio/Video Problem: When I upgraded to Windows 10 my audio and video now runs at half speed, have checked everthing I can think of, remove WMP and read it , used other a/v players get the same thing, audio and video runs at half speed, no matter weather it is a you tube video or on the machine...