Windows 10: Problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings

Discus and support Problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi Microsoft,Recently, I have a problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings.Every time I turn on Xbox game bar at the settings, it will... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Jia Xuan Chen, May 19, 2021.

1. Problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings

Hi Microsoft,Recently, I have a problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings.Every time I turn on Xbox game bar at the settings, it will automatically turn back it off.The second problem is that I clicked the show recent files at quick access in the folder option of file explorer. But it was as same as the Xbox game bar problem, it will uncheck it automatically! Even I cannot see the recent task when I click the search bar. Please tell me some solution to solve this problem.Thank you.Regards,JX Chen

:)

Jia Xuan Chen, May 19, 2021

2. Xbox Game Bar Not Launching

Hi,

Xbox is one of Windows 10’s default apps. This app integrates the Xbox with Windows, and it includes a handy Game bar that you can take snapshots and record video with. If the Game bar is not opening, we suggest that you follow the steps provided on this
    link on how to fix problems with Game bar on Windows 10.

We hope that this information was helpful. Let us know if you need further assistance.

Acelyn Alc, May 19, 2021
  3. Xbox Game bar

hello!

my xbox game bar doesnt detect my microphone, when i press it, it says that my privacy settings prevent it from accessing microphone, but then, when i click on the "show my how to fix this" button it takes me to a list on settings, but, xbox game bar doesnt
    seem to be on this list

AngadBhalla, May 19, 2021
  4. Hao99 Win User

Problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings

Microphone not working with Xbox game bar

My son is trying to record his playing on roblox using Xbox game bar. He is using a laptop on windows 10.

It was working fine a few days ago. Now he is having problems with the microphone. When he brings up the xbox game bar, (windows G), the menu says that the microphone is not working because of privacy settings.

When I go to the privacy settings for microphone, I gave permission to use the microphone for all the listed apps. But xbox game bar is not one of the listed apps. I also tried "reset" on the xbox game bar which did not help.

How can I give permission to the xbox game bar to access the microphone?

Microphone itself is working. I can use it on Cortana.

Thanks

HW

Hao99, May 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings

1. Problem of Xbox game bar and recent files settings - Similar Threads - Problem Xbox game

2. problem with my Xbox game bar..

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem with my Xbox game bar..: on my Xbox game bar, my capture button has said it ' cant recording right now' and i should try again in a few hours, so i waited a few hours but it still wont let me record. I'm not sure if this is a problem on Xbox game bars end, or my end. could you please try help me fix...
  3. problem with my Xbox game bar..

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem with my Xbox game bar..: on my Xbox game bar, my capture button has said it ' cant recording right now' and i should try again in a few hours, so i waited a few hours but it still wont let me record. I'm not sure if this is a problem on Xbox game bars end, or my end. could you please try help me fix...
  4. xbox game bar MISSING settings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox game bar MISSING settings: Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take...
  5. xbox game bar MISSING settings

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    xbox game bar MISSING settings: Aight, I stream some and record game plays.Game Bar settings reverted.Not that big of an issue except I can no longer locate the "record desktop" in the privacy setting. I just saw it a couple days ago.Where is it?Where is my broadcast button?Why give good tools and then take...
  6. XBOX GAME BAR recording problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX GAME BAR recording problem: hi,I had been using x box game bar to record my digital drawing for my YouTube channel. I had set it to record at the minimum setting. There are times when I already record my drawing for more than 1 hour and the screen is a bit hotter than regular usage internet surfing +...
  7. XBOX Game Bar problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    XBOX Game Bar problem: Why is my recording on XBOX Game Bar not on full screen? also, ignore the topic, i couldn't find a type that matches this. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-game-bar-problem/846e0b10-6d6c-4de0-8f31-7465e40ac0d4
  8. Xbox Game Bar settings not saving

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Game Bar settings not saving: Hi Guys! I hope you are well. I am having an issue in the 'Gaming' settings of windows 10. When I tick the box for 'Open Xbox Game Bar using this button on a controller' it only stays selected until I restart my machine. Once restarted this box unticks itself. Does...
  9. xbox game bar settings not saving.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox game bar settings not saving.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MonsterBoyAdi [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i6cieu/xbox_game_bar_settings_not_saving/
  10. Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with Xbox and Xbox game bar: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Az_JRC [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7tkw5/problems_with_xbox_and_xbox_game_bar/