Windows 10: problem on APPCRASH

Discus and support problem on APPCRASH in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; hi,how do we sought out problem with APPCRASH on window 10,caused by improper closure of the window.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by begine collinsomondi, Dec 26, 2019.

1. problem on APPCRASH

hi,how do we sought out problem with APPCRASH on window 10,caused by improper closure of the window.

:)

begine collinsomondi, Dec 26, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Dec 26, 2019
  3. appcrash?

Lately ive been getting an appcrash error message for programs i have open. I got it when i would play batman AA, now i get it when i have IBT and Coretemp running during stress test. What is going one?

MxPhenom 216, Dec 26, 2019
  4. dempsey Win User

problem on APPCRASH

GPU-Z 0.8.1 gives APPCRASH on startup

Problem signature:
    Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
    Application Name: GPU-Z.0.8.1.exe
    Application Version: 0.8.1.0
    Application Timestamp: 54bfda0d
    Fault Module Name: StackHash_5b3c
    Fault Module Version: 6.1.7601.18247
    Fault Module Timestamp: 521ea8e7
    Exception Code: c0000374
    Exception Offset: 000ce753
    OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
    Locale ID: 4105
    Additional Information 1: 5b3c
    Additional Information 2: 5b3c6931e2f1aa99cccd49c073877fc6
    Additional Information 3: 078a
    Additional Information 4: 078a724168adcd49c94895ff1f482e01

Graphics card: Asus ENGTX570 (NVidia GTX 570, 1 GB)
    NVidia driver: 347.52

Version 0.8.0 was working fine when I used it last in Nov-2014.

Any suggestions?

dempsey, Dec 26, 2019
Thema:

problem on APPCRASH

1. problem on APPCRASH - Similar Threads - problem APPCRASH

2. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  3. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?: Szczerze to wszystkiego. Komputer zakupiony został już dokonanym przejściem na windows 10 Pro. Niestety po pewnym czasie dysk uległ awari, i przez moje zaniedbanie nie tworząc sobie narzędzi do odzyskania i naprawy, pobrałem narzędzie strony. I choć wydawało sie wporządku,...
  4. Dzień dobry. Opowiedzieć czego dotyczy problem?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  6. Problems with Microsoft One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with Microsoft One Drive: I have documents in One Drive uner Microsoft that I am unable to access. When asked fto Sign in it won't zccet the gmail and password, yet it is the same infi I used to sign in here to contzct support. It was accepted then with no problem. What is going on. I have documents...
  7. Problem when I open newly installed Chrome

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem when I open newly installed Chrome: I had to uninstall and reinstall Chrome as it was not updating. Now everytime I open Chrome it goes to the screen to ask whether I want this app to make changes to my device. It never did this before. How do I change this. I cannot find a setting on my laptop which assists...
  8. Event Problem: APPCRASH - App Name: WUDFHost.exe - Windows freeze after alt+tab a full...

Event Problem: APPCRASH - App Name: WUDFHost.exe - Windows freeze after alt+tab a full...: This is a screenshot of the problem: Esta é uma imagem do problema: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/event-problem-appcrash-app-name-wudfhostexe/4fe8c5dc-8f5e-4369-811d-07c95e7c903d
  9. WMI Provider Host APPCRASH at boot time, problem solved

WMI Provider Host APPCRASH at boot time, problem solved: Version: Windows 10 1903 Faulting Application Path: C:\Windows\System32\wbem\WmiPrvSE.exe Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: wmiprvse.exe Problem mostly seen at boot time, and every boot time after an update to Samsung Magician. I noticed Samsung Magician...
  10. Games crashing windows 10 BEX, BEX64, APPCRASH problem event name

Games crashing windows 10 BEX, BEX64, APPCRASH problem event name: When I try to play any game on my Dell G3 3579 it will crash after a seemingly random period of time, usually within 10-20 minutes but sometimes up to 2 hours when it does crash it doesn't give any indication or prompt after, it will also much less frequently go to a blue...