Windows 10: problem on apps and games, windows 10.

Discus and support problem on apps and games, windows 10. in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; From yesterday, I can't download apps or games from Microsoft store. Even any games doesn't open on my pc. Please tell how can I fix it .I am giving... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by Keyaan Nury, Sep 23, 2020.

1. problem on apps and games, windows 10.

From yesterday, I can't download apps or games from Microsoft store. Even any games doesn't open on my pc. Please tell how can I fix it .I am giving updates. This even doesn't works.

:)

Keyaan Nury, Sep 23, 2020

2. Problems with Windows 10 games

Hi,

Having a corrupted game file is one of the common reasons why your games close itself while playing. To help you resolve this concern, we need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Are you experiencing this issue with all of your games?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to this concern?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have done so far?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?

In the meantime, we suggest that you run the troubleshooter for Windows apps. This can help remove problems with an app from Windows Store. To do this, you may refer to the link below:

Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Wilfred Mac, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Windows 10 Game Apps

Based on the error you've received, this seems to be due to corrupted Store cache. We suggest manually resetting the Store app from the Settings menu. Here are the steps:

• Click Start, then Settings.
    • Select System.
    • Select Apps & features.
    • Find the Store app, then click Reset.
    • Click Reset again to confirm.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect. Sign in to the app. Launch the game and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend accessing the game from the Start menu. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon in the lower-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select All apps, and then find your game in the list. Check if you encounter the same issue.

We also recommend signing in to a different user profile. This can help determine if this is due to corrupted user profile. Here are the steps:

• Press the Windows button on your device or keyboard, or select the Windows icon from the bottom-left corner of the main screen.
    • Select your account name from the top-left corner of the menu, and then select Switch account.
    • Sign in with an account other than the one you were using.
    • Restart the game to see if it works correctly.

If you don't have a different user profile, kindly perform the steps provided on this link

Catherine Cus., Sep 23, 2020
  4. problem on apps and games, windows 10.

Windows 10 Game Apps

Hi Muddaththir,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues launching the game. Here's a list of the common factors:

• Your Windows 10 PC doesn't meet the game requirements.
    • There are software conflicts that occur when launching the game.
    • Your Windows 10 OS is outdated.
    • There's an issue with the game server.

To determine if the game is compatible with your Windows 10 PC, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to find out if a game will work on your Windows 10 device.

We also suggest running the Windows apps troubleshooter provided on this
    link
    . This tool can help resolve corrupted game data.

Another solution we recommend is to check if there are updates available for your Windows 10 PC. Refer to

How to get software and driver updates for Windows 10
    for the steps.

Software conflicts that occur when launching the game is one possible reason why you're experiencing this issue. To resolve this, kindly visit this

link
    and follow the steps on how to perform a clean boot in Windows.

If the same issue occurs, kindly uninstall and reinstall the game. This can help resolve corrupted game installation files. Refer to

How to uninstall and reinstall a game on Windows 10
    for the steps.

Do get back to us with the results. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Catherine Cus., Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

problem on apps and games, windows 10.

1. problem on apps and games, windows 10. - Similar Threads - problem apps games

2. Problems with games on Windows 10.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems with games on Windows 10.: Hi! I recently bought the xbox gamepass for pc subscription and I have been having some problems. I've been having input lag, so for example, my pointer is always a bit behind my real mouse when its moving. It only happens with windows 10 games, whenever I use apps such as...
  3. Problems on windows 10 with apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems on windows 10 with apps: So it has been almost a month, I have experienced some issues on windows 10, when I open Microsoft built in apps/downloaded apps from Microsoft store, it crashes immediately and I can’t open a single photo since it opens Microsoft photos I have to use external apps for that...
  4. problem opening games or apps

in Windows 10 Customization
    problem opening games or apps: I'm having a problem when i open steam games or apps or what ever , it point's to my browser instead of opening my game or app. I tried system restore , i tried sfc command , tried virus scan , tried resetting my apps nothing seems to fix my problem , is there some thing...
  5. Install games and apps problems

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Install games and apps problems: [ATTACH]I am getting this error every time I try to download app or a game. My connection is pretty good and my ping too. I tried a lot of methods to fix that problem but they didn't work! Some ideas how can I fix this error?...
  6. Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with downloading large games from Windows 10 App Store: Ok, so a bit of a backstory. I've had an Xbox One since it was released and own several Play Anywhere title. Where I live I'm also limited to an 8Mb connection (however hopefully that will change in the next couple of months however I'm not holding my breath). On my old PC...
  7. Windows 10 games and apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 games and apps.: Hello i need some help with a problem i have. I reinstalled windows 10 and my windows 10 apps and games are on another drive. but i cant access them or play them from my other drive. can i get some help with this?...
  8. Problem with Windows 10 apps

Problem with Windows 10 apps: Hello. Just recently updated to the last version of Windows 10. With the previous version WhatsApp notifications worked and the Facebook, Messenger and Instagram applications worked too. After having updated, Whatsapp notifications (I mean when the Whatsapp icon shows the...
  9. Problem with Windows 10 apps

Problem with Windows 10 apps: Hello. Just recently updated to the last version of Windows 10. With the previous version WhatsApp notifications worked and the Facebook, Messenger and Instagram applications worked too. After having updated, Whatsapp notifications (I mean when the Whatsapp icon shows the...
  10. Windows 10 app problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 app problem: My computer has Windows 7 Home Premium installed with Service Pack 1 and has just been updated but Microsoft says I have to have Windows 7 Home Premium with Service Pack 1 to get the app. How do I get my free upgrade to Windows 10? 19355