Windows 10: problem on registration

Discus and support problem on registration in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; i can obtain registration key online, thus i can't the visual studio 2010 C++. there is a questionnaire after i click the "obtain a registration key... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by hgjg(){}, Apr 4, 2019.

1. hgjg(){} Win User

problem on registration

i can obtain registration key online, thus i can't the visual studio 2010 C++.

there is a questionnaire after i click the "obtain a registration key online" button, but after i finish the questionnaire and click the "continuous" button, it jump to this page:

"We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available."​

now i can't get the key, and i can't use the C++.​

please help me to solve the problem, tkanks.​

:)

hgjg(){}, Apr 4, 2019
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Apr 4, 2019
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    windows 10 play store will not work problem found: Service registration is missing or corrupt

Hi Chrissy,

I appreciate the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue.

Please answer these questions to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps you are referring to?
    • Have you installed all pending Windows updates?
    • This issue persists in Local account or Microsoft account?

Please be informed to use Windows Store and other apps on Windows 10 you have to log in to
    Microsoft Account. So if you are not logged in with Microsoft account then log in to Microsoft account and check. Also install all pending
    Windows updates in your PC. Updates are additions to software that can help prevent or fix problems, improve how your computer works, or enhance your computing experience.

Go to Settings > Update & Security > Windows Update > Check for Updates. If you have any pending updates remaining to install, kindly install
    them and check if it helps.

If the issue persists I suggest you to refer the link below suggested by
    Ramesh Kumar on April 6, 2015
    which Is marked as answer.

Service registration is missing or corrupt

Do let us know if you are able to use Windows store. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Apr 4, 2019
  4. problem on registration

Windows 10 update error "Service Registration is missing or corrupt".

I am attempting to update windows 10 anniversary edition and cannot get the update to complete. I ran the diagnostic and repair tool and got the " service registration is missing or corrupt".

I have run the sfc /scannow and to the message that it found issues and repaired them.

I am replying to this message as it appears to be the closest thing to fix my problem at present. I attempt method 1: and step b: however I cannot complete the steps as the file "Windows Update" is not listed there. I also tried your method 2 but I am
    thinking this too assumes the file is there.

I printed a log of the sfc /scannow, not sure if that would be of any benefit to someone who knows what all that information means.

Any suggestions ?????????

NewmanMarcus, Apr 4, 2019
Thema:

problem on registration

1. problem on registration - Similar Threads - problem registration

2. The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The problem with logging into the OS when using #$@: Hi! I recently ran into a problem when setting a password with #@$ characters and trying to login after logout. The password was set correctly, but it returned an error when trying to log in to the user. Passwords that cause problems: 49efvH$TGB$#R3535u46jhI changed the...
  3. Account registration problems

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  4. Account registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Account registration problems: when i try to register an account it says "We're sorry, something went wrong registering account for windows hello. Your account has been added to windows, but next time you use the account, you have to verify using windows hello....
  5. Account registration problems

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. Microsoft .NET Assembly Registration Utility Problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft .NET Assembly Registration Utility Problem: It comes back again and again in Windows 10. How can I fix this? Please help me! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-net-assembly-registration-utility/e24add51-83fd-4eeb-a3f7-29abfd276886
  7. Fsx Gold registration problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fsx Gold registration problems: I have a problem that has been well documented but i have been unable to cure following the Regedit and other fixes. Having de installed and the reinstalled Acceleration and completed a flight and then rebooted it is still asking for me to register each time at start up and...
  8. Problem with Xbox 360 wired controller Z-axis registration on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Xbox 360 wired controller Z-axis registration on Windows 10: Hello all, I have a wired Xbox 360 controller that I mostly use for gaming. This controller looks to be in fine shape and all buttons respond except that that left trigger doesn't properly register in the z-axis, it's almost as if it is depressed constantly. However, when I...
  9. Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sign in / registration problems with battleship HD gamr on PC: I paid for the Battleship HD game from the Xbox store. I am attempting to play on a Windows 10x64 OS. The game downloaded fine and opens up immediately when launched. Before I can play, I'm required to login with my email and consent to privacy rules (which I'm reluctant to...
  10. Windows 10 administrator registration problem

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 administrator registration problem: Soo about 2 days ago I was trying to transfer the administrator tittle to my other account but silly ol me first changed the administrator account to a normal user one with the "netplwiz" command from the run program and when I try to redo my steps it gives me this picture....