Windows 10: problem opening folders

Discus and support problem opening folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys i have a problem opening folders that are inside folders. When i try and open them the pc just crashes back to the desktop. Any help? 31231 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rale777, Nov 22, 2015.

1. rale777 Win User

problem opening folders

Hi guys i have a problem opening folders that are inside folders. When i try and open them the pc just crashes back to the desktop. Any help?

:)

rale777, Nov 22, 2015

2. Problem with File Explorer in Windows 10

I have one folder that has about 1400 items in it. When I open this folder, it open for a few seconds than File Explorer closes and I'm back at the Desktop. I can open other folders with no problems. I can also open the subject folder remotely from my
    notebook and have no problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

Bubblehead1955, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Folders not opening & cannot create new folders in Win 10

how do i want to do the registry editor?

Uppiliappan, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

problem opening folders

1. problem opening folders - Similar Threads - problem opening folders

2. Folder problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder problem: Hey!! I am unable to create new folders on my laptop consisting of Windows 10 What do i do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-problem/121c638e-09c8-4e8a-9365-455d0a6df6a9"
  3. Folders not opening

Folders not opening: I recently installed visual studio but whenever i try to open any folder, it's trying to open it in visual studio, how do I fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folders-not-opening/462be78e-236a-45a0-86bc-8e294489c994"
  4. Folders will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Folders will not open: Sometimes folders on the desktop will not open, none of them. Other files do (Word, PDFs, programs) I think this is a USB issue, perhaps Apple-related. If I try to upload images from my iPhone, and do not first unlock my phone with my passcode, the iPhone will not let me...
  5. Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders

Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders: Heres my problem, Normally and befeore the problem starst - when I selected some files using CRTL or SHIFT button, and then double click lets say some photo, windows opens only the file i doubleclicked. Now when I select even 20 and more files and doubleclick the last...
  6. Opening folder in "Documents"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Opening folder in "Documents": I can't access a folder in "Documents" ever since I got a new computer with a Windows update. Can you help me access it? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/apps_windows_10-outlook_mail/opening-folder-in-documents/06a648ff-341e-473d-b97e-64fc40102620
  7. Default open with folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Default open with folder: Hello, I have screwed up my default open folder with.. it all started by trying to set the default console to powershell, I have been messing around with registry settings but in the end I failed to set it up.. then I went and double clicked a folder to open it and...
  8. My folders are not opening!!!

in Windows 10 Support
    My folders are not opening!!!: Hello! I'm having trouble opening folder within folders. For example, I can open any folder on my desktop but when I try to access any folders within that folder they show me this message; [img] For now, I transfer any folders I need to access out onto my...
  9. Opening folders in can sometimes open multiple windows of folders

in Windows 10 Support
    Opening folders in can sometimes open multiple windows of folders: This issue has been going on for months on end and an possible solution I've seen has not worked, any help would be appreciated! 93118
  10. Folders not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders not opening: Hi, 3 days ago I was exploring an older hard drive. When I tried to explore the desktop folder of that drive Windows Vista, it wouldn't open. It suggested that i shared the folder so I could explore it or copy files from that folder(which is what I originally wanted to do)....