Windows 10: problem opening folders

Discus and support problem opening folders in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi guys i have a problem opening folders that are inside folders. When i try and open them the pc just crashes back to the desktop. Any help? 31231 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by rale777, Nov 22, 2015.

1. rale777 Win User

problem opening folders

Hi guys i have a problem opening folders that are inside folders. When i try and open them the pc just crashes back to the desktop. Any help?

:)

rale777, Nov 22, 2015

2. Problem with File Explorer in Windows 10

I have one folder that has about 1400 items in it. When I open this folder, it open for a few seconds than File Explorer closes and I'm back at the Desktop. I can open other folders with no problems. I can also open the subject folder remotely from my
    notebook and have no problem. Has anyone else had this problem?

Bubblehead1955, Nov 22, 2015
  3. Folders not opening & cannot create new folders in Win 10

how do i want to do the registry editor?

Uppiliappan, Nov 22, 2015
Thema:

problem opening folders

1. problem opening folders - Similar Threads - problem opening folders

2. open folders

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    open folders: Hi. This bit long winded. We have a new windows 11 laptop & all our 'data' from our desktop was transferred to it for us. Now as the 'owner' I can find all my info in correct places BUT my wife's is all in one named folder how do I get her pictures which are all in 'sub...
  3. Folder open

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Folder open: Is it possible to select a folder to automatically open when I want to upload something? For example, if I want to upload an image from a file onto whatsapp multiple times, instead of navigating to that folder every time, I want the folder to open when I select upload....
  4. Problem to open the download folder.

Problem to open the download folder.: When I am going to open the downloads folder it shows that it is on working mood. Some times later shows not response. I attached a screenshot please see it....
  5. folders not opening

folders not opening: I have a brand new computer that i built about two weeks ago and installed windows 10. everything has worked as it should. However, on occasion certain apps will not open. It started with the settings app and this pc not opening. I would try to open and it would pop up in...
  6. Folder opening

in Windows 10 Customization
    Folder opening: how do set one click option in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/folder-opening/bb961194-ae42-4f54-b378-79ac0a6da8fa
  7. Folders not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders not opening: I have very specific folders in file explorer that will not open. I end up having to delete them and then re-add. This is the third time it has happened, and it is very annoying! The folders are from SharePoint that we use for work. Only one other person has had this same...
  8. Folders will not open

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Folders will not open: Sometimes folders on the desktop will not open, none of them. Other files do (Word, PDFs, programs) I think this is a USB issue, perhaps Apple-related. If I try to upload images from my iPhone, and do not first unlock my phone with my passcode, the iPhone will not let me...
  9. Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders

Problem with opening selected files/programs/folders: Heres my problem, Normally and befeore the problem starst - when I selected some files using CRTL or SHIFT button, and then double click lets say some photo, windows opens only the file i doubleclicked. Now when I select even 20 and more files and doubleclick the last...
  10. Folders not opening

in Windows 10 Support
    Folders not opening: Hi, 3 days ago I was exploring an older hard drive. When I tried to explore the desktop folder of that drive Windows Vista, it wouldn't open. It suggested that i shared the folder so I could explore it or copy files from that folder(which is what I originally wanted to do)....