Windows 10: Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10

Discus and support Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I have a problem. When I play Fallout 4 (I play with the settings on ultra) everything is perfect, but there are times when I pause the game and go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/taniasnow_882, Aug 20, 2020.

1. Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10

Hi, I have a problem. When I play Fallout 4 (I play with the settings on ultra) everything is perfect, but there are times when I pause the game and go away for a while. When I return, the screen is idle (up to here everything is normal), but when it turns on it shows all black and the windows bar flashes and nothing responds, so I am forced to turn off the computer by holding down the shutdown button. The screen is HP brand and the computer is also an HP Omen. As far as I can remember it only happened to me with this game, I have other Bethesda games like Skyrim and I don't remember this happening. Any ideas on how to fix it other than turning off or increasing the minutes it takes for the screen to go into sleep mode?

submitted by /u/taniasnow_882
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/taniasnow_882, Aug 20, 2020
  2. Riel Alc Win User

Computer shuts off when playing Fallout 4 infrequently

Hi Robert,

For us to effectively assist you with your computer shuts down issue, we'd like to know the following:

• Are you running Windows 10 Insider Preview on your computer?
    • Have you installed any Windows update prior to this issue?

We're looking forward to your reply.

Riel Alc, Aug 20, 2020
  3. Computer shuts off when playing Fallout 4 infrequently

My computer shuts off sometimes when playing fallout 4, it is random. It has happened once when not playing fallout 4. This problem happens infrequently, usually less then once a day or so but it completely cuts power to the pc and is seemingly random when
    it occurs. I can be playing for hours and no problem, but then the next day start it up and it will happen after 10 minutes.

Here is my Onedrive with Speccy, Driverview, Event logs and System information. Thank you so much for the help, this is maddening!

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

RobertcYoung3, Aug 20, 2020
  4. Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10

Fallout 4 won't load

what do you have for a rig, Fallout 4 is kinda demanding

https://hardcoregames.azurewebsites.net/fallout-4/

Hardcore Games™, Aug 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10

1. Problem playing Fallout 4 on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Problem playing Fallout

2. My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My fallout 4 game is stuck on this screen.: My fallout 4 game on Microsoft store pc has been stuck on the "syncing data" screen for the last hour and it doesn't seem to be syncing anything. I've tried turning on my Xbox to see if it would sync but that sadly didn't work, I even tried looking for an option to turn the...
  3. OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4: I recently downloaded Fallout 4 from steam and every time I try and save, whether its a quick save or manual save, it brings up this message and I have to open the recycle bin and restore the save. Is there any fix to this or am I doomed to this every single time I save?...
  4. OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Problems with Fallout 4: I recently downloaded Fallout 4 from steam and every time I try and save, whether its a quick save or manual save, it brings up this message and I have to open the recycle bin and restore the save. Is there any fix to this or am I doomed to this every single time I save?...
  5. fallout 4 gamepass for pc

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    fallout 4 gamepass for pc: Hi i've recently gotten a computer i have gamepass ultimate and i downloaded fallout 4 from game pass and when ever i attempt to start the game it goes to the top left corner of my screen and i cant interact with it or close the tab ive unistalled and reinstalled multiple...
  6. BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD on videos or playing fallout 4: Hello , i'v been having constants BSOD everytime im watching videos on youtube or when im trying to start a game, I switched from win 7 to win 10 , so i though it was some old driver. I updated every single driver yet nothing I checked if there as a problem with the disk...
  7. BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4

BSOD 5-10 mins in game Fallout 4: Hi, I just recently built a new pc to replace my existing one. All programs I have ran seem fine, however when I go to play Fallout 4 it goes to blue screen with 5 to 10 minutes of gameplay or just idling in game. I have reinstalled the video card drivers. I have reinstalled...
  8. BSOD started when playing Fallout 4

BSOD started when playing Fallout 4: Attachment 48342 The first BSOD was while playing fallout 4. After it happened a 2nd time i ran driver verifier /standard /all. This sent the machine into a boot loop. I disabled driver verifier. My PC seems to run fine under normal conditions, but this is worrying. The...
  9. Regular BSoDs while playing Fallout 4.

Regular BSoDs while playing Fallout 4.: Hi there, I'm experiencing random bsods while playing Fallout 4, I tried searching on Fallout 4 forums etc but couldn't find anything relevant to my problems. I tried checking what could be the cause with WhoCrashed but it hasn't really given me any useful information...
  10. Crashed playing Fallout 4

Crashed playing Fallout 4: Hello, new Skylake PC, crashed playing Fallout 4. PC restarted. Here is the minidump analysis: rash Dump Analysis provided by OSR Open Systems Resources, Inc. (http://www.osr.com)Online Crash Dump Analysis Service See OSR Online - The Home Page for Windows Driver Developers...