Windows 10: Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update

Discus and support Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After the recent Windows 10 update I can't play the daily Microsoft Mahjong games. Any suggestions?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by OldFool75, Jan 18, 2020.

1. OldFool75 Win User

Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update

After the recent Windows 10 update I can't play the daily Microsoft Mahjong games. Any suggestions?

:)

OldFool75, Jan 18, 2020

2. Microsoft Mahjong Woes

Hi Don,

We suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the Microsoft Mahjong.

To uninstall Microsoft Mahjong, please follow the steps below:

• On the Start menu, select Settings.
    • Select System > Apps & features.
    • Select the program, and then select Uninstall.
    • Follow the directions on the screen.
    You can use this link to install Microsoft Mahjong. On the Microsoft Mahjong page in the Store, select
    Get the game (online) or Install (in the Store app). The game will download and install automatically.

Let us know the result.

Rafael Com, Jan 18, 2020
  3. Microsoft Mahjong

Hi,

To further assist you, we'd just like to get the following information:

• When was the last time you played Microsoft Mahjong without encountering any problem?
    • Did you make some changes to your computer's configuration?
    • Are you receiving any error message?
    For possible troubleshooting step, please check Basith M's post through this
    link

Keep us posted.

Antoneth Ber, Jan 18, 2020
  4. Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update

Microsoft Mahjong Crash

Since An Intel Video update, Mahjong crashes after the automatic Xbox sign in. The following steps have been tried:

• uninstalling and reinstalling Mahjong. (Interestingly the usual 0 to 218 MB download changes suddenly to bigger numbers, most recently 0.9 to 1.9 GB !!).
    • using wsrestore.exe
    These do not change the behaviour of Mahjong. Other Microsoft apps eg Solitaire Collection run fine.

Bob

Bob Beechey, Jan 18, 2020
Thema:

Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update

1. Problem playing Microsoft Mahjong after Windows 10 update - Similar Threads - Problem playing Microsoft

2. Microsoft Mahjong not updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong not updating: I have a Dell laptop and Microsoft Mahjong is not updating. My desktop has been updated. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but to no avail. Just download the previous version of the game....
  3. Microsoft Mahjong not updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Mahjong not updating: I have a Dell laptop and Microsoft Mahjong is not updating. My desktop has been updated. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but to no avail. Just download the previous version of the game....
  4. Microsoft Mahjong not updating

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Mahjong not updating: I have a laptop and Microsoft Mahjong is not updating. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, but to no avail. Just download the previous version of the game....
  5. Microsoft Mahjong won't update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mahjong won't update: I have a Toshiba laptop and the Microsoft Mahjong will not update. My desktop has updated. I have uninstalled the game and reinstalled it but to no avail. It just downloads the old version of the game....
  6. Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Microsoft Mahjong doesn't work after Windows 10 update: I tried fixing it by resetting the app and restarting laptop; still didn't work I uninstalled it and now get an error trying to install it. Any ideas?...
  7. Cannot play Microsoft Mahjong (signing in)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cannot play Microsoft Mahjong (signing in): I'm using Windows 10 Pro and trying to play Microsoft Mahjong. Everything was working fine up till recently whereby when I launch the game a tile just spins in place and keeps saying "signing in". What exactly is the game trying to sign into? Whatever it is, it never does...
  8. Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Music from Microsoft Mahjong Game will not play in Windows 10 anymore: I have had Microsoft Mahjong game for years and it has worked fine. Suddenly the music does not play anymore and it is enabled. When I turn the music lever "Down" the sound effects themselves turn down instead and the sound effects area has it's own lever to turn that...
  9. Problems running Microsoft games Jigsaw, Mahjong etc Microsoft Mahjong is currently not...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Problems running Microsoft games Jigsaw, Mahjong etc Microsoft Mahjong is currently not...: Yesterday the Jigsaw game stopped working and I received a similar message to above . Now I'm getting the same for Mahjong. I tried removing Jigsaw app from the computer and reinstalling it but the Apps Store won't allow it. The icon appears in the Start menu but does not do...
  10. Microsoft Mahjong

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Mahjong: Error Code 109_101_101? How do I fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/microsoft-mahjong/752457fd-fe90-46bd-a341-79d9766d022f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. microsoft mahjong wont sign in

2. ms mahjong wont sign in

3. why am i getting ads on microsoft mahjong

4. microsoft mahjong daily challenges windows 10