Windows 10: Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

Discus and support Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have printed many envelopes with my current computer and printer. I am trying to print envelopes from a mail merge envelope document only 15... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ElizabethFust, Dec 19, 2021.

1. Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

I have printed many envelopes with my current computer and printer. I am trying to print envelopes from a mail merge envelope document only 15 envelopes. I have never had this problem before. The envelopes don't print correctly; they appear to be trying to print on an 8/12x11 regular paper. I also keep getting an error on the printer saying the paper sizes don't match. So strange. I have made sure that on my Epson printer I have chosen "paper size" Envelope #10, and "Paper Type" is Envelope. In Word, I go to Print and then I click on Printer Properties. I make sure that "paper type" is

:)

ElizabethFust, Dec 19, 2021
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

printing a #10 envelope

Hi Molly,

Generally, to change the print size, you'll need to change the print properties. The settings differ on the software and the printer driver that you're using.

We would appreciate if you could provide more details about your concern. Kindly answer the following questions so we can isolate the root cause of the issue:

• What application are you using to print the #10 envelope?
    • Were you able to print envelopes before?
    • What is the make and model of your printer?

In the meantime, you can check this link as an example on how to print an envelope
    on Office Word app.

We'll wait for your reply about this matter.

Mayra Aqu, Dec 19, 2021
  3. mollyho2 Win User
    printing a #10 envelope

Hi I was using google docs. Yes I have been able to print envelopes before. I have an HP laserjet 1012. My software allows me to set printing to a

#10 envelope which was what I was using but it is now continuing to print the address as portrait when I preview the doc and that's what it prints like half of the address is cut off. I've tried toggling between portrait and landscape settings but that doesn't
    help. It must be a software update change that's gone wacky. Today I finally gave up and hand wrote the envelopes.

mollyho2, Dec 19, 2021
  4. cinque8 Win User

Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

HP printer envelope jam

Hello,

I have a HP Officejet 4500 Desktop printer. My printer prints letter size paper with no problems. But if I vertically insert an envelope into the paper tray, the envelope jams. Previously, my printer would print envelopes with no problems. I have looked inside the front and the back of the printer, but I do not see any paper jams. I have run HP Print and Scan Doctor, but that doesn't solve the problem. I have turned the printer off and back on, but that doesn't work either. Can anyone tell me why my envelopes are jamming? I am running Windows 10.

Thank you

cinque8, Dec 19, 2021
Thema:

Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

1. Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an... - Similar Threads - Problem printing #10

2. Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...: I have printed many envelopes with my current computer and printer. I am trying to print envelopes from a mail merge envelope document only 15 envelopes. I have never had this problem before. The envelopes don't print correctly; they appear to be trying to print on an 8/12x11...
  3. Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem printing #10 envelopes. Printer Properties shows document size Envelope #10 and an...: I have printed many envelopes with my current computer and printer. I am trying to print envelopes from a mail merge envelope document only 15 envelopes. I have never had this problem before. The envelopes don't print correctly; they appear to be trying to print on an 8/12x11...
  4. envelope printing

envelope printing: I am running windows 10, with microsoft office 2003, and an officejet 6700 premium printer. I can print pages with Office or Microsoft Works word processor no problem, but can not print an envelope. Any ideas?...
  5. Printing envelopes

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing envelopes: My dropdown for printing does not have envelope 10. How do I print envelopes on google doc? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-envelopes/e7307d07-dc13-445a-9230-cfd7fae96874
  6. #10 envelopes

in Windows 10 Customization
    #10 envelopes: How do I print a #10 envelope? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/10-envelopes/a8b3bdc6-0bd7-4cb1-822c-9d08de3015dd
  7. Printer-format to print Envelopes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer-format to print Envelopes: I am typing a mailing address onto a Business-size mailing envelope. How do I do this ^ with an HP 3631 Deskjet printer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-format-to-print-envelopes/6376c8a1-f4d1-495e-9649-c3835f6cac58
  8. printing on envelopes

printing on envelopes: how do I pull up my printer on my computer to print on envelopes https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-on-envelopes/37a040a9-3222-4aec-99ca-ba92c21a9503
  9. Printing envelopes

Printing envelopes: I use Canon Image Class MF232w to print envelopes. The problem that it prints letter size without problems but when I print envelops, I get a splotched envelop so I even cannot read it. Changing a cartridge didn’t solve a problem. What can be improved?...
  10. envelope to print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    envelope to print: Where do I find a template to print an envelope? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/envelope-to-print/50260782-78da-4d83-bca2-5e946d29dfb6"