Windows 10: Problem printing jpeg files

Discus and support Problem printing jpeg files in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Since yesterday both my printers aren't printing a complete image using jpeg files. PDF files are ok and print a complete image. How do I put this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by DavinaRundle, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Problem printing jpeg files

Since yesterday both my printers aren't printing a complete image using jpeg files. PDF files are ok and print a complete image.

How do I put this right please?

:)

DavinaRundle, Mar 11, 2021

2. PDF Printing Problem With Edge

Hi ,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

In order to assist you better could you please confirm a couple of things:

• How did you try to print?
    • What happens when you try to print?
    • Did you receive any error message?
    Nevertheless, I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if this helps:

• Open the PDF file which you want to print.
    • Click on the Ellipses which is at the top right hand corner of the Edge Browser.
    • Select Print option and then click ok.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Andria Maria Mendez, Mar 11, 2021
  3. Print to PDF missing in Printer List

Hi William,

We suggest that you disable and re-enable the Print to PDF feature. Here are the steps:

• Click on the Start menu and type in Windows Features.
    • Choose Turn Windows features on or off.
    • On the next window, find Microsoft Print to PDF and disable it. Click
      OK to save changes.
    • Restart your PC.
    • Repeat the same steps to re-enable Microsoft Print to PDF.
    If the issue persists, we suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps suggested on the link below under
    Advanced:

Fix printer problems

Regards.

Rolando Vil, Mar 11, 2021
  4. MB NH Win User

Problem printing jpeg files

Occasionally "Microsoft print to pdf" creates empty files

Have already done all of the steps suggested in that link.
    The problem only happens occasionally; maybe two or three times a day.
    Happening on several PC's, the only way to catch it before it goes to customers is the size of the file created.
    If it is 0 or 1kb, it's a blank document.
    Microsoft Print to pdf was working fine until about two weeks ago.
    Thank You

MB NH, Mar 11, 2021
Thema:

Problem printing jpeg files

1. Problem printing jpeg files - Similar Threads - Problem printing jpeg

2. windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows 10 JPEG PRINTING PROBLEM: This problem did no occur when useing vista. Inwindow 10 word starting on new empty page i insert a jpeg pic, then set it behind text, then copy and paste set the the same image below the first then i print, the top imige prints ok the one below prints with a small identical...
  3. Windows 10 error printing JPEG files

Windows 10 error printing JPEG files: Hi there community! I have this issue for some time with printing JPEGany kind of picture files. I can see the file in the printing preview window but after printing I only get a part of the image on the paper as it can be seen in the attached files. I'm using a Konica...
  4. Copying print from JPEG

in Windows 10 Support
    Copying print from JPEG: I cannot copy print from a JPEG file that is in Spanish. I would like to be able to copy the print and send to google translate. Is this possible in anyway with an app? Windows 10 home. [img] 176034
  5. Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files

Can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files: Hello Windows 10 can't open ".jpeg/.JPEG" files in Photo viewer/Photos/Paint app. windows edition - Windows 10 Pro windows version - 2004 Installed on - 2020-07-16 OS build - 19041.388 Experience - Windows Feature Experience Pack...
  6. Only jpeg is supported when file is a jpeg

in Windows 10 Customization
    Only jpeg is supported when file is a jpeg: On two out of my three Windows 10 Pro 64-bit machines specifically a Surface Pro 3 and an HP desktop, when I attempt to upload a jpg file to certain web pages, I get an error message ..... is not supported. Only image/jpeg is supported. On my newest Windows 10 machine and...
  7. Problem with JPEG and PDF printing on HP color Laserjet 400

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with JPEG and PDF printing on HP color Laserjet 400: Hi... When printing a scan or photo jpeg there seems to be a blue layer over the entire printable surface. When I look closely art the image the true colors are present beneath what a appears to be a blue layer. Vector graphics print okay and when I removed and reinstalled...
  8. Printing Jpegs

Printing Jpegs: I have a problem printing jpegs through my new Lenovo Ideapad. I cant print word & pdf I know the printer is set up. [ATTACH] I have uninstalled and re-installed the photo app through the Powershell, and have also tried the repair app option to no avail. I also downloaded...
  9. JPEG files -

JPEG files -: I photocopy files as JPEG files but when I come to open them in word i get a File Conversion window. This has only started in the last month or so. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/jpeg-files/c21b08d6-5e88-4a48-afa1-cf330adecc5c"
  10. Epson Printer SX200 will print documents but not jpeg files

Epson Printer SX200 will print documents but not jpeg files: I have an Epson SX200 Series printer and since upgrading to Windows 10 I occasionally get a strange set of symptoms:- If I load a *.doc file I can print it OK. However, if I double click on a jpeg file and open it on the desktop and then select print...... [img] I...