Windows 10: Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365

Discus and support Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm running MS Word 365 MSO 16.0.12228.20322 64-bit. When I try to print multiple copies of the "current page", I get multiple copies of the preceding... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Heavy-Duty, Jan 1, 2020.

1. Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365

I'm running MS Word 365 MSO 16.0.12228.20322 64-bit.

When I try to print multiple copies of the "current page", I get multiple copies of the preceding page. Likewise, the same thing occurs when I specify the "page number". If I specify 4-copies of page 53, I get 4-copies of page 52. What am I doing wrong? I used this same procedure many, many times without any problems.

:)

Heavy-Duty, Jan 1, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Problem printing multiple copies

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand that you are unable to print multiple copies using your Brother MFC-LW8900CDW printer, we will look into this for you.

I would suggest you to try steps mentioned in When
    printing multiple copies or a multi-page document, only a single copy or page is printed - Windows
    and see if that helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to restart Print Spooler service. Refer the steps mentioned below:

1. Press Windows key
      + R, to open Run dialog box.
    2. Type services.msc and click on
      OK
    3. Scroll down, look for Print Spooler, right click on it and select
      Properties.
    4. Select Automatic from the drop down for
      Startup type.
    5. Click on Start to start the service and click on
      OK.

You may also refer the Brother article
    How to print multiple copies or use the collate feature within the Windows printer driver

Let us know the results.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 1, 2020
  3. D{}{} Win User
    Problem printing multiple copies

Hello,

I have been having a problem printing multiple copies of a document to a Brother MFC-L8900CDW printer from any application in Windows 10 (I've tried Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.)

After coming across
    this thread on HP's website, I tried printing to file, and, no matter how many copies I ask
    for, @PJL SET COPIES is always 1.

Note: when I go into the settings for the printer, I don't see any settings related to Mopier mode.

How can I fix this?

D{}{}, Jan 1, 2020
  4. SHess1 Win User

Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365

MS Word files list/library

Can I print or copy to file, a list of MS Word contents?

SHess1, Jan 1, 2020
Thema:

Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365

1. Problem Printing Multiple Copies in MS Word 365 - Similar Threads - Problem Printing Multiple

2. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  3. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Customization
    MS Word 2016 'Quick Print': There used to be a short cut to print a document prior to the latest update.Icon at the top of the page....click...and it went straight to the default printer.Instead of 'File/print/select printer'Help please....
  4. MS Word 2016 'Quick Print'

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Multiple Errors and MS Word issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple Errors and MS Word issues: Why am I seeing this message:Message: AADSTS500202: User account '*** Email address is removed for privacy ***' from external identity provider 'live.com' is not supported for API version '2.0'. Microsoft account pass-thru users and guests are not supported by the...
  6. Problem with ms word

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Problem with ms word: Today while I was typing in word windows 10 tge contents started to blur, I scrolled down and texts became even more blurier than before. I closed and refreshed and checked again but the same problem i don't know what to do . Please say some suggestions....
  7. Excel and word 365 not printing

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Excel and word 365 not printing: Hi, I have a strange issue where only certain Office 365 products will not print to a network printer. Other applications (ie Chrome, PDF, MS Powerpoint, Word) will print with no issues. The issue happens with Excel 365, Outlook 365. I can see the job going to the...
  8. Problem printing multiple copies

Problem printing multiple copies: Hello, I have been having a problem printing multiple copies of a document to a Brother MFC-L8900CDW printer from any application in Windows 10 (I've tried Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat Reader, etc.) After coming across this thread on HP's website, I tried printing to file,...
  9. problem with printing multiple copies

problem with printing multiple copies: I just acquire a n ew laptop with windows 10. when I try to print lets say 20 copies of a document, the printer prints 3 copies and pause for 20 seconds before printing another 3 copies, and so on. I know that the printer is ok because when I use my old computer it prints the...
  10. Can't print multiple copies

Can't print multiple copies: Lately, I can only print one copy of a document at a time. This is true for every program I've tried, and for both my printers. 94565

Users found this page by searching for:

1. when I try to print multiple copies from my computer the printer will only print one copy