Windows 10: Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Discus and support Problem printing photos using the Photos App in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by MicheleKading, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Problem printing photos using the Photos App

When I try to print individual photos from File Explorer, it opens a typical printing screen using the Photos App to select the paper, size, etc. The problem is that the headings and some menu selections appear in some Cyrillic language Russian? Ukranian? other?. This happens when I try to print with either of my printers OfficeJet 6700 and OfficeJet Pro 7740 . I use an HP computer with Windows 10. I cannot find the settings to fix this problem. It used to work fine, then suddenly changed.

Problem printing photos using the Photos App 9c44e280-40da-4401-b652-bbd14379c20f?upload=true.jpg

Problem printing photos using the Photos App e4ca6402-65c5-4fa2-969f-61229df118ec?upload=true.jpg

:)

MicheleKading, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Arun B J Win User

Printing a photo on windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

You can use Windows Photo App to print the photos in windows 10.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key and type Photos.
    • Select the photo.
    • Right click on the photo.
    • Select print option.
    • Then you will be able to print photos.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Hewjr100 Win User
    Photo app not printing.

I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photo app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset of Photo app to no avail. Also went to Feedback Hub and posted problem. In the meantime has anyone had this problem and have a solution?

Gort

Hewjr100, Jul 20, 2020
  4. SoFine409 Win User

Problem printing photos using the Photos App

Photo app not printing.

I had the same issue a few months ago and never could solve it so I started using infran and love it.

SoFine409, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Problem printing photos using the Photos App

1. Problem printing photos using the Photos App - Similar Threads - Problem printing photos

2. Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem: Good Morning All,I am experiencing the exact same problem with about 10 computers on my domain. See behavior here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDKXAzuVvQ When using Microsoft Photos you can usually press the printer icon, or "right click > Print" and it will open a menu...
  3. Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Photos App Printing Problem: Good Morning All,I am experiencing the exact same problem with about 10 computers on my domain. See behavior here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ykDKXAzuVvQ When using Microsoft Photos you can usually press the printer icon, or "right click > Print" and it will open a menu...
  4. Printing using Photo printing wizard

in Windows 10 Customization
    Printing using Photo printing wizard: I have always used the photo printing wizard to print groups of pictures on to one sheet of paper. Recently it has started to print the pictures with thick white bars down the paper. Single pictures print OK. This happens on 2 of my laptops but not the third. I have...
  5. Photo printing problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Photo printing problem: Dear Community, I would be grateful for any advice on a problem that has just developed on my computer running Windows 10 with printing of photos. I never had this issue until my son recently used the computer for printing some of his university work from a USB, but he...
  6. Problem with the print menu from Photo app

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with the print menu from Photo app: Hello all, For a few days i have a problem when i want to print from the default Photo app. The text in the print menu is all bugged. Updated all drivers, updated windows to latest version, problem still there. Attached a screen shot so you guys can see what i am talking...
  7. Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app

Problems with printing photos - only in Photos app: Hi. I have recently gotten a Surface GO through work, and have issues with printing. I can print documents without problems, and same wth photos via Paint. But when I try to print one or multiple photos through the Photos app the file is sent, the file is received by the...
  8. problems with printing photos

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    problems with printing photos: When I send a picture or photo to the printer it comes out of the printer as the left hand 25% as a column repeated 4 times across the page, tried it with another printer, same result, any ideas please?...
  9. Photos App will not print

Photos App will not print: Situation on all Windows 10 Machines. Office 365 Desktop applications all print fine (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote 2016) to network printer. Problem started about a month ago after a Windows 10 Update. Any .jpg, .bmp, .tif or file associated with Microsoft Photos does...
  10. Photo app not printing.

Photo app not printing.: I cannot print images in Windows 10 Photo app. Paint and Paint 3D can print images without a problem. Did a reset of Photo app to no avail. Also went to Feedback Hub and posted problem. In the meantime has anyone had this problem and have a solution? Gort 113398