Windows 10: Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

Discus and support Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by dejager183, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

I am experiencing problems with Win 10 TP to save any office document to a PDF format and also to print them to PDF document using virtual printers like Nitro PDF and PDF Creator. Any solutions to this issue?

:)

dejager183, Jan 11, 2015

2. Can't Print emails from Outlook with Windows 10

This thread does not address my problem. I can print emails. My difficulty is with the pdf attachments. I do not want to or always need to save the pdf document before I print it. I must always save the pdf document first before I can open and print
    the document. I also found a new problem yesterday. An attached Word document converted to a pdf document to be saved before being printed. I don't need that either. PDF documents from web sites still do not print without being saved first. I am using
    Windows 10 with Edge, Outlook and Office 365. All updates are current.

bobneedstechhelp, Jan 11, 2015
  3. PDF Document Printing - Windows 10

I'm also having trouble with Microsoft Print to PDF. Using the Edge browser I select Print to PDF. A box appears and says PDF saved to Documents folder. However I don't see the PDF in my docs folder. Does not give me an option as to where to save the PDF.

ShiftySheik, Jan 11, 2015
Thema:

Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents

1. Problem printing to PDF and saving PDF documents - Similar Threads - Problem printing PDF

2. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  3. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working: "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not workingWhen I select "microsoft print to pdf" or "save as pdf" from various applications, that application hangs up and has to be aborted....
  4. "save as pdf", "microsoft print to pdf" functions not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. driver unavailable, saves to PDF rather than print document

driver unavailable, saves to PDF rather than print document: Help please. Just recently with my HP envy pro documents don't print. Solution tells me driver unavailable where do I get a driver? I switched out to my old printer a Canon and same message , driver unavailable. I was however able to print a document from my phone to printer...
  6. saving a PDF to documents

in Windows 10 Customization
    saving a PDF to documents: how do I save a PDF document . I have never had an issue before. But when I work on the document I have down loaded , save as a doc, when I open it, it's blank. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/saving-a-pdf-to-documents/099e2bb1-5973-4ceb-9708-c0f04a1601fe
  7. saving pdf in documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    saving pdf in documents: I have windows 10. Several updates back, I lost the ability to save pdf documents in the document folder on my desktop. No following updates have corrected this problem. I tried signing on as the administrator, still it didn't work, I recently bought a laptop, windows 10, had...
  8. Printing/not saving PDF documents

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Printing/not saving PDF documents: I don't know what changed on my computer, but I can no longer just print PDF documents. It makes me save them first. I can't figure out how to correct this. Help!...
  9. Saving a word document as PDF

in Windows 10 Customization
    Saving a word document as PDF: Hi, I have created a document in word, but would like to save it in PDF. When I click "save as", there is PDF option in the drop down. I have tried downloading a converter from Google, but it changes my settings when converting. Any suggestions on how to get it into my drop...
  10. Problems saving to .pdf

Problems saving to .pdf: When I try to save to .pdf from any Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Publisher), the last two digits are truncated and when sent to out clients, they are unable to open them. Is anyone else experiencing something similar or know of any fixes? Thank you....