Windows 10: Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle

Discus and support Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I will post a series of 3 screenshots including my problem right now. I make an object. I duplicate the object I settle the object on the other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by A n d re yManachinov, Aug 18, 2020.

1. Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle

I will post a series of 3 screenshots including my problem right now.

1. I make an object.
    2. I duplicate the object
    3. I settle the object on the other object
    4. Problem is they don't collide.

Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle 0b39dc0e-560b-4a68-91b6-1e2191df21a0?upload=true.png Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle 7174e933-0390-427e-81cb-514b17799aff?upload=true.png Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle 5fba4d7c-c85b-4ebe-b474-f5ad5c169241?upload=true.png Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle 5e248201-4805-4116-a907-c233a9b3ec39?upload=true.png

:)

A n d re yManachinov, Aug 18, 2020

2. Problem with 3D Builder after last update

Hello Marriah, my name is Alexander. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'm happy to assist you!

I suggest running the apps troubleshooter and restart the computer. Follow the link, please:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402749...

You may repair and reset 3D builder to see if it solves the problem. Once done, reinstall this app from the Microsoft Store. Please, refer to the following articles:

‘How to use 3D Builder and 3D Scan for Windows’

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402812...

‘3D Builder user’s guide’

https://developer.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/h...

If the problem persists, leave your feedback at Feedback Hub to help Microsoft improve its solutions:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/402156...

Best regards,

Alexander B.

Alexander Bertnikov, Aug 18, 2020
  3. 3D Builder Problems

Hi William,

We suggest that you run the
    troubleshooter for Windows apps
    to troubleshoot 3D Builder.

For more information about the app check this
    link

Let us know how it goes.

Reymichael Ros, Aug 18, 2020
  4. Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle

3D builder not working properly

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand your concern as you are having difficulties with 3D Builder app on your PC. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly, please reply with the answers to the questions below:

• What is the Version and Build of Windows 10 installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • What is the Version of 3D Builder app installed on the PC?
    • Did you try opening any other project or did you try to open the same project on a different device?
    • Are you aware of any recent changes on the PC prior to this issue?

However, we would suggest you to perform step 3 & 7 from this article:
    Fix problems with apps from Microsoft Store

Also reset the 3D Builder app and check.

1. Press Windows + I key to launch
      Windows settings.
    2. Click on Apps and select
      Apps & feature from the left pane.
    3. Scroll down and select
      3D Builder
      app on the right pane.
    4. Click on Advanced option and then click on
      Reset.
    5. Restart the PC and then launch the 3D Builder
      app.

Let us know the results. We will certainly assist you further.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Aug 18, 2020
Thema:

Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle

1. Problem, problem, problem! 3D Builder Settle - Similar Threads - Problem problem problem

2. Problems with 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problems with 3D Builder: Hi - I have been using 3D Builder as a default app to open .stl files for a long time. About a week or so ago, the app stopped opening files if they were in any Folder. If .stl file was on my Desktop, it would open it. No matter what Folder I put file in, it won't open....
  3. Problems with 3D Builder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problems with 3D Builder: Hi - I have been using 3D Builder as a default app to open .stl files for a long time. About a week or so ago, the app stopped opening files if they were in any Folder. If .stl file was on my Desktop, it would open it. No matter what Folder I put file in, it won't open....
  4. A problem with Paint 3D

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A problem with Paint 3D: I'm trying to do voxel art.I wanted to turn pixels into 3D models so I could stretch them into cubes, but for some reason I can't stretch across the Z-Axis. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/a-problem-with-paint-3d/806aa916-3e88-4632-911c-4647c34aa2d6
  5. 3D Builder Problem merging two objects

3D Builder Problem merging two objects: I have not been able to get two models to merge, even with allowing the computer to continue over night. I have seen other posts on this but no solution. I can provide the 3mf files of the two objects if helpful. I am using a Lenovo Legion 5 laptop....
  6. Settle option in 3D Builder app

Settle option in 3D Builder app: I will post a series of 3 screenshots including my problem right now. I make an object. I duplicate the object I settle the object on the other object Problem is they don't collide. [ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH][ATTACH] I will try to recreate the problem. I make an object....
  7. 3D Builder Size/Position Problem

3D Builder Size/Position Problem: I seem to have a problem with 3D Builder where sometimes when I try to move an object to a precise co-ordinate, the app sometimes moves it a tiny little bit to either side of the axis. For example, if I tried to move something to 817x, it would move to 817.0001x, and if I...
  8. 3D Builder Contrast problems - poor visuals, broken view settings

3D Builder Contrast problems - poor visuals, broken view settings: this thread is a follow up to my problem i posted in late 2017 and I never saw the problem resolved, it was stated that future updates to 3D Builder will fix the problem but I've only seen it get worse and I've seen feedback of others having the same issue. the problem is...
  9. Problem with 3D Builder after last update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem with 3D Builder after last update: I cannot place one object inside another one after the last update. It seems that it cannot intersect or subtract the borders of the other object. It looks like there is a lock so I cannot move anything inside the objects. It is really irritating, I think the last update...
  10. Problem with Paint 3d

Problem with Paint 3d: Has any one used paint 3d yet? When I login to the 'Remix3d' site and open any of the creations and click on 'remix in paint 3d', Paint 3d opens and I get the message 'couldn't open this model. try again' I have uninstalled the app and reinstalled but still get the same...