Windows 10: Problem regarding computer connection

Discus and support Problem regarding computer connection in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; While gaming, I have observed that my laptop has a bad connection when plugged in and on the other hand, it is perfectly fine when unplugged. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CJ Bunyi, Jul 7, 2020.

1. CJ Bunyi Win User

Problem regarding computer connection

While gaming, I have observed that my laptop has a bad connection when plugged in and on the other hand, it is perfectly fine when unplugged. I have tested this and it does not apply to regular browsing and video streaming. Despite having changed my power plan to maximize power consumption and turning off 'Power saver', my computer still limits connection when plugged in and is perfectly fine when not. I have followed video tutorials saying that I have to modify my 'Power processor management' and I have done such, but it still does not solve the problem. It is a big hassle for me having to wait for my computer to charge up to 70% after every game just because I cannot plug it in while playing. Is there any way to solve my problem?

My laptop is an MSI GF63 8RD and it has a Windows 10 OS.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

:)

CJ Bunyi, Jul 7, 2020

2. connecting laptop to Office jet G55 printer

Hi Luisa,

To help you with your concern regarding the printer, let me suggest you to contact the manufacturer for the steps on how to connect your printer to your computer. Please follow the steps on how to contact the manufacturer:

• The name of the OEM + “contact information”
    • The name of the OEM + “PC support”

Regards.

Virfranz Man, Jul 7, 2020
  3. Internet connectivity problems

Hello Walrus,

There can be a number of reasons for no internet connection in Windows, some common reasons that can cause these problems are:

• Corrupted or incompatible drivers.
    • Missing updates.
    • Network connection settings.
    • Hardware or software problems.
    • Inappropriate distance from the router or obstruction.
    • Interference with other devices.

For us to better assist you, we'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Were there any recent changes made prior to this issue?

Meanwhile, we recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to help you troubleshoot and resolve network connection issues in Windows 10.

We look forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Jul 7, 2020
  4. Problem regarding computer connection

regarding wifi connectivity problem

Hi Shaikh,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• Which Windows version is currently running on your phone?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've tried so far?

Regards.

Gerald Mal, Jul 7, 2020
Thema:

Problem regarding computer connection

1. Problem regarding computer connection - Similar Threads - Problem regarding computer

2. Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable: I just bought a brand new VGA cord and am trying to display my computer to my TV but it is not working. The tv is on PC input and VGA cord is hooked up to the computer and TV but the screen is reading no signal. What do i do?...
  3. Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Connection Between Computer and TV via VGA Cable: I just bought a brand new VGA cord and am trying to display my computer to my TV but it is not working. The tv is on PC input and VGA cord is hooked up to the computer and TV but the screen is reading no signal. What do i do?...
  4. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  5. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  6. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Regarding Computer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Regarding Computer: Hi, How can I use my old computer hard disk means it will be plugged in cpu cabinet and in hard disk there will be no os but if I plug my usb cable in usb port after that in my mobile I can upload files...
  8. Regarding Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding Computer: Hi, How can I use my old computer hard disk means it will be plugged in cpu cabinet and in hard disk there will be no os but if I plug my usb cable in usb port after that in my mobile I can upload files...
  9. Regarding Computer

10. Problems regarding a recently built computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems regarding a recently built computer: Hi, recent owner of a newly built computer here. I've been tackling this issue I've been having with it for about a month now and I think I'm at my wit's end finally, so I want to see what people here should suggest what I should do. To start things off, here's the...