Windows 10: Problem regarding melicious app

Discus and support Problem regarding melicious app in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; [ATTACH] PN Paul Navera Sir I had asked your last time question about it but nothing happen. Sorry but it didn't work sir In Windows defender it... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Prince kumar Yadav, Sep 15, 2020.

1. Problem regarding melicious app

Problem regarding melicious app 0ee6e96b-72ad-49cc-b277-550d92f12e26?upload=true.png
    PN
    Paul Navera Sir I had asked your last time question about it but nothing happen.

Sorry but it didn't work sir

In Windows defender it showing Misleading:Win32/Lodi And I search it in My PC but I got nothing .

But Sir, When I had searched about it since 1 week ago , it showing a webpage naming something: threat and something I didn't remember.

I had tried to remove it but nothing happening what to do sir. Please tell And I had attached image that

showing about it...

:)

Prince kumar Yadav, Sep 15, 2020

2. Problem regarding melicious app

Potentially unwanted app found in Microsoft defender. And I am trying to remove it but it doesn't getting removed.

What to do now ?

Prince kumar Yadav, Sep 15, 2020
  3. Problem regarding melicious app

Hi Prince,

I'm Paul, a Microsoft Community Member, and a Windows expert. I hope I can help you with your concern.

Please check the app/program folder location if it's still there and try to manually delete it.

You can also try to use Microsoft Safety Scanner.

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/securi...

If the solutions above didn't work, let me know the name of the app so that I can give other solutions.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.

Paul Navera, Sep 15, 2020
  4. Problem regarding melicious app

Update of an app fails due to "licensing problems"

Hello El-Gunsito - everyone.

For the symptoms you are describing, I would suggest the following steps:

• Delete the app from the Phone by tapping and holding on the app and then tapping “delete”.
    • Go back to Marketplace and reinstall the app.
    If that doesn’t work:

• Turn off the phone, remove the battery for 30 - 60 seconds, replace the battery and restart the phone. Removing the battery may not be absolutely necessary but I don't want to tell you to try it later Problem regarding melicious app :)
    • Repeat the first 2 steps above.
    Let us know if this works.

Best regards.

J Woods - MSFT, Sep 15, 2020
Thema:

Problem regarding melicious app

1. Problem regarding melicious app - Similar Threads - Problem regarding melicious

2. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  3. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  4. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Regarding apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Regarding apps: By the time android phones had got updated and variety of apps are available but windows is still backward and only some apps are available.so I request you create more apps in microsoft store and a Inbuilt app that converts android application to windows application...
  6. problems regarding messaging app for windows 10

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    problems regarding messaging app for windows 10: I am not able to use the messaging feature in any of the apps either in 'messaging app for windows 10' or from my 'people' app whenever i open the messaging app on my laptop is shows this :- [ATTACH]...
  7. Problem regarding melicious app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem regarding melicious app: Potentially unwanted app found in Microsoft defender. And I am trying to remove it but it doesn't getting removed. What to do now ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-melicious-app/b57af00f-7954-4709-870d-d7836100f33e
  8. Regarding wifi problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Regarding wifi problem: I have Asus vivobook gaming core i5 8th Gen-8gb Ram/512gb ssd/window 10/4gb graphic card NIVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 MODEL NUMBER-F571GD-BQ259T. , two days ago, my laptop WiFi was working fine and then when I again opened it for further studies wifi got disabled, there was no...
  9. problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen

problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen: I , a user of hp windows . recently,i came up with a difficulty of missing my apps suddenly from desktop screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-missing-apps-from-desktop-screen/0e2e6504-6467-4207-9094-8ae0f8f8946f
  10. Regarding a problem in windows.

Regarding a problem in windows.: Hii, Iam using Windows 10 in my laptop but not sure whether it is genuine version or not. But I keep the windows to auto upgrade. Iam facing many problems now. Like a licence file is not getting copied into the local disk c files i.e I can't get total control of the local...