Windows 10: problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen

Discus and support problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I , a user of hp windows . recently,i came up with a difficulty of missing my apps suddenly from desktop screen.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by kartheekgopi, Feb 22, 2019.

1. problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen

I , a user of hp windows . recently,i came up with a difficulty of missing my apps suddenly from desktop screen.

:)

kartheekgopi, Feb 22, 2019

2. Switching between open apps and desktop screen Windows 10

On Windows 8.1 it is really easy to switch between open apps and desktop screen. And when I mention "desktop screen" I do mean actual desktop screen.

According to one description available on internet regarding Windows 8.1:

• Press Alt + Tab. A dialog box shows all open apps and programs (and the desktop, too)

Well this (desktop too) thingy is missing in Windows 10.

For Example: The first small screen from the right (having flower), shows my desktop screen on windows 8.1

problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen xGoqi.png

On the other hand this is missing in my other PC having Windows 10 Education edition.

I'd be thankful to anyone who knows any workaround that I can get back this way of moving between open apps and 'desktop screen' on Windows 10.

Saim Mehmood, Feb 22, 2019
  3. Loraine Mon, Feb 22, 2019
  4. problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen

My desktop app is missing on windows 10

Hi Devon,

I will certainly help you with getting your applications back.

To assist you better please answer the following questions:

• Did you make any changes prior to this issue?

• What are the apps that are missing?

• When you say ''desktop folder'' which folder exactly do you refer to?

• When you said “I am trying to find a way to atleast be able to go to my desktop” is it the desktop screen?
    I would suggest you to run the Windows app troubleshooter. Kindly refer the link to run the app troubleshooter:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...790db/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Please get back to us for further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you

Jahnabi Das, Feb 22, 2019
Thema:

problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen

1. problem regarding missing apps from desktop screen - Similar Threads - problem regarding missing

2. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  3. Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem Regarding Microsoft Store App & Calculator App: The Calculator app is not working, So I uninstalled it to install it again from micro soft store but the microsoft store is not opening. How to restore Microsoft Store and Install the calculator application on my desktop. Kindly guide. Thanks...
  4. Problem regarding melicious app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem regarding melicious app: [ATTACH] PN Paul Navera Sir I had asked your last time question about it but nothing happen. Sorry but it didn't work sir In Windows defender it showing Misleading:Win32/Lodi And I search it in My PC but I got nothing . But Sir, When I had searched about it since 1 week...
  5. Problem regarding melicious app

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Problem regarding melicious app: Potentially unwanted app found in Microsoft defender. And I am trying to remove it but it doesn't getting removed. What to do now ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-melicious-app/b57af00f-7954-4709-870d-d7836100f33e
  6. Missing folders and icons from desktop screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Missing folders and icons from desktop screen: Hello, I have a problem, after uninstalling Blizzard launcher, some of my desktop folders and icons disappeared. I don't know what happened, everything worked until then. Can anyone help me, please? 141013
  7. Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem regarding WhatsApp desktop application.: WhatsApp desktop application isn't generating the QR code in my PC. [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-whatsapp-desktop-application/d71784d0-13dc-48c5-9e54-9ddf7369072e
  8. Desktop Screen Missing

in Windows 10 Customization
    Desktop Screen Missing: I do not know how it occurred, but my desktop screen is not showing and I have the start menu down the left hand side of my screen. I prefer to have my Desktop and Desktop icons as the main home screen. The Desktop screen and Icons will come up monetarily when I close out...
  9. Apps missing from lock screen notifications

in Windows 10 Support
    Apps missing from lock screen notifications: Got mine installed today and went rather smooth. No major problems but one tiny annoying issue. We did the upgrade on 4 machines and 3 don't have this problem. I want to add mail and cal to my lock screen and it is not a option on my machine. (PRO others are home) After a...
  10. Most desktop app icons missing from the Start screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Most desktop app icons missing from the Start screen: I'm currently running Build 10130. For some reason, when I view "All Apps" I have folders for my desktop apps, but nearly all of the icons for the apps themselves are missing. I have tried the following solutions & none have fixed the problem: SFC /scannow DISM...