Windows 10: problem regarding pc keyboard

Discus and support problem regarding pc keyboard in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; hi, the problem my keyboard is goes into ctrl mode. example: if p button is press it will act as ctrl+p or if A button is presed it will act... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by velpulatharunkumar, Sep 27, 2018.

1. problem regarding pc keyboard

hi,

the problem my keyboard is goes into ctrl mode.

example: if p button is press it will act as ctrl+p or if A button is presed it will act as ctrl+A.

vitual key board is also working same. so i am not able to login into windows .

:)

velpulatharunkumar, Sep 27, 2018

2. Keyboard problem in Windows 10

Hi David,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to check if the issue persists when you connect another keyboard to your system.

If the issue is with the keyboard, then suggest you to update the keyboard drivers by following the steps below.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device Manager
      from the list.

• Expand ‘Keyboard’ from the list.

• Right click on the driver and select ‘update driver software’ and follow the prompts.

Hope the information is helpful.

SujataMoktan, Sep 27, 2018
  3. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Sep 27, 2018
  4. problem regarding pc keyboard

Number pad that comes with Sculpt wireless keyboard.

Hi,

This problem may occur due to an outdated or corrupted device driver. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Is the number pad device visible on Device Manager?
    • Is the wireless keyboard working on your computer?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    . It contains information and basic troubleshooting steps regarding keyboard problems in Windows.

We're looking forward to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Sep 27, 2018
Thema:

problem regarding pc keyboard

1. problem regarding pc keyboard - Similar Threads - problem regarding keyboard

2. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  3. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem: Hello Microsoft Team, I am Windows 10 user.My Desktop Keyboard stops working sometimes randomly and i have to replug it to make the keyboard work. In this situuation my Mouse reamains unaffected. the only problem is with keyboard.Another problem is with Wifi Connectivity....
  4. regarding my keyboard and wifi connectivity problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. problem regarding keyboard keys

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem regarding keyboard keys: i have a hp keyboard whick works well when i brought it but after a 1- 2 years it most common keys such as esc,h,g,space,or even today it most of keys suddenly stopped working i do everything clean the keyboard from inside and also update the keyboard drive if any one have...
  6. problems regarding pc boot

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    problems regarding pc boot: hi, I am using windows 10 home version 2004 on HP laptop. so, recently my PC had been always starting at recovery environment. and my volume would automatically increase or decrease. even, my volume bar on the taskbar is boxed. like this, many options in my pc are boxed....
  7. Regarding PC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding PC: HI WELCOME I have lost many apps such as HP sound, print and many more apps during resetting, so can you help me to restore all the apps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/regarding-pc/d7910f34-71f1-4c78-88bb-1a6aec1e504e
  8. PC Keyboard problem

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    PC Keyboard problem: When I press SFT " on my keyboard, I get @ on my documents and when I press SFT@ I get " on my documents, can anyone help with suggestions please about how to correct this anomaly, it seems my keyboard has chosen to reverse these two functions on its own accord!...
  9. Regarding wireless keyboards and mice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding wireless keyboards and mice: For 25 years I've turned on monitor, speakers, and computer every day. Now I'm considering an all-in-one desktop. Just one AC plug, just one button! But I find that most of them now use "wireless" keyboards and mice. My questions: Do these have to be turned on and off every...
  10. regarding keyboard issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    regarding keyboard issues: I have a problem with my keyboard ,some letters like a s d f q w e r like these letters are not working please help me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/regarding-keyboard-issues/b4071c3a-6641-43ca-95f6-114923d03089