Windows 10: Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update

Discus and support Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hello everyone!! I'm facing a problem after updating my laptop to 1511 or November update. After updating my windows 10, it shows an error message that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by pranavp, Nov 15, 2015.

1. pranavp Win User

Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update

Hello everyone!! I'm facing a problem after updating my laptop to 1511 or November update. After updating my windows 10, it shows an error message that your Windows is "inactive". But before updating it was activated. I need to know if there's any solution for this problem. Someone please help!! Thank you..

:)

pranavp, Nov 15, 2015
  2. musum Win User

" SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

SO HERE'S THE LINK TO THAT PIC

http://i26.tinypic.com/2ihbdco.jpg

CAN U PLZ CHECK IT ACTUALLY I HAVE USED THE NOKIA SOFTWARE UPDATER B4 ... BUT I DONT KNW WHY I M GETTING THIS ERROR NOW

musum, Nov 15, 2015
  3. musum Win User
    " SOFTWARE UPDATE FAILED "

i have installed windows xp sp2

previously i was using windows media center i thought i might b facing this probs due to that but then i changed it to windows xp ! n moreover i have also shown to nokia service center executives but they were not having the latest updates available ......
    my pc suite is showing that new update version of firmware is available but i cudnt download it Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update :(

oh gawd wat to do ? Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update :(

i tried in another pc then again i got an error u need to have minimum 256 ram Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update :(

please cant it b rectified ? there must b any solution to this probs please help me guyz

god bless all of u thanx Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update :)

musum, Nov 15, 2015
Thema:

Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update

1. Problem regarding Windows 10 "1511" update - Similar Threads - Problem regarding 1511

2. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Regarding problems on Windows 10: Respected Microsoft,I am here to encounter Windows 10 problems, crashes of File Explorer, virtual machine problems, taskbar problems, bloatware on start menu. The start menu combines with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, live tiles consist of Adobe, games and lots of unnecessary...
  3. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Regarding problems on Windows 10: Respected Microsoft,I am here to encounter Windows 10 problems, crashes of File Explorer, virtual machine problems, taskbar problems, bloatware on start menu. The start menu combines with Windows 7 and Windows 8.1, live tiles consist of Adobe, games and lots of unnecessary...
  4. Regarding problems on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding a problem while the Updation of windows 10: While I was updating my windows due to insufficient power in my laptop battery my laptop shut down and when I tried to turn on my laptop it boots up and shows a black screen . So is there a way to recover my windows without loosing my data ?...
  6. problem regarding window updation

problem regarding window updation: I have encountered error regarding window update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-window-updation/82829bed-ec5f-4734-9c52-0ef442ee576d
  7. problem regarding window update

problem regarding window update: window was not updated .please check the problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-regarding-window-update/31ec8178-70a2-4b72-b2a8-aaa0ff43f3a0
  8. Problems regarding Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems regarding Windows 10: Recently, I have been facing some problems regarding the size of windows apps and other components. The screen is looking like this:[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/problems-regarding-windows-10/5c8d4dd4-f5fe-4406-8ba0-5c275c63d0d8
  9. Windows 10 version 1511 - problems updating to version 1805

Windows 10 version 1511 - problems updating to version 1805: Dear All I'm experiencing a lot of problems trying to update my laptop from Windows 10 version 1511 to version 1805. It downloads all the file & reboots a couple of times but then an error message flashes up to say that the update has failed so it reverts back to version...
  10. Problem after update to Windows 1511

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem after update to Windows 1511: After the update, Occasionally the window button that gets me to All Apps, Power, Settings and File explorer does not work. Neither does clicking on the Action Center Icon in the SYS Tray. To correct the problem I have to reboot. Any ideas on what's wrong? I can access all...