Windows 10: Problem Reinstalling

Discus and support Problem Reinstalling in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have been trying to reset my windows 10 computer as it has been infected with malware. I cannot solve the problem and have been trying for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by dridw2, Aug 26, 2018.

1. dridw2 Win User

Problem Reinstalling

Hello,

I have been trying to reset my windows 10 computer as it has been infected with malware. I cannot solve the problem and have been trying for two days, I would like some help.

My error is that whenever my PC restarts, the files, apps, programs revert to a certain time before the virus was installed. Continuous blue screens of death occurs and windows smartscreen stops any .exe that can help me solve the problem. I have tried wiping out the files but after every reset it restores the files including the malware.

I have attempted to reinstall windows but the partition is full and attempting to format or clean it does not do anything, clicking format does nothing and does not clean the C: drive. Removing some files are returned after reset making this option useless.

I have created a bootable USB with windows 10 installation on it but it cannot since the partition or C: drive is full and I cannot clear it. Programs like DBAN (Dariks boot and nuke) do not work, avast or anti-virus programs do not work and the virus is reinstalled after a restart which mostly happens when attempting to stop the virus, the computer crashes due to a blue screen of death.

I have tried:

• sfc /scannow
    • chkdsk
    • Anti-virus programs
    • Reinstalling windows
    • Clearing out some of C: drive
    • Deleting files through command prompt in startup repair
    • Formatting the drive

Basically anything doesn't work, I cannot install most .exe's and not even download windows media creation tool as it is blocked by SmartScreen, disabling it creates a message saying the app cannot run.

Some programs do not work because it reports an error of the file being missing or corrupted or missing drivers or a dll file.

I cannot boot in safe mode either.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.

:)

dridw2, Aug 26, 2018
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Aug 26, 2018
  3. 3Colors Win User
    Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Problem Reinstalling :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Aug 26, 2018
  4. Problem Reinstalling

Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

• Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    • Select or click Ease of Access.
    • Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    • Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    • Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    • In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    • Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    • In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    • In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Aug 26, 2018
Thema:

Problem Reinstalling

1. Problem Reinstalling - Similar Threads - Problem Reinstalling

2. I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have a problem with a popup that keeps appearing. I've tried reinstalling OBS, but it...: Hello, I have a problem with OBS. After using Malwarebytes and removing all malware, a popup appears regularly every 5 minutes. How do I solve this .vbs issue?...
  3. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199
  4. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...: I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time it's always coming after 15-20 days https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-am-getting-this-problem-this-is-the-second-time/ed2f2ff8-7172-4674-a843-a1ea58818199
  5. I am getting this problem this is the second time ,I reinstalled my os two time what might...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  7. CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall

CSS problem with every website and every browser, even after clean windows11 ios reinstall: When I load into the website, I'll notice that the CSS is missing on certain websites. Some things are not loading in, such as broken images. I reinstalled Windows from a IOS fresh reinstall, and this problem still displayed. I have used, Microsoft Edge, chrome, and Brave in...
  8. Hello , have problem with reinstall.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hello , have problem with reinstall.: have A trouble need to reinstal į think . But į cant Do anything becouse į cant see any files …. And cant see comands Much to.recyle į found but cant open Zzz...
  9. Hello , have problem with reinstall.

Hello , have problem with reinstall.: have A trouble need to reinstal į think . But į cant Do anything becouse į cant see any files …. And cant see comands Much to.recyle į found but cant open Zzz...
  10. Hello , have problem with reinstall.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade

Users found this page by searching for:

1. problem reinstalling win10