Windows 10: problem related to audio

Discus and support problem related to audio in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mr.VSKKumar, Jan 9, 2019.

1. problem related to audio

actually once I connected my earphones to my device which is having a Realtek software in it then a dailouge box araised then I simply selected don't ask again and closed that box. I didn't studied the matter in that box and closed. Now when I connect the earphones no such dailouge box is coming and the sound is coming from device speakers but not from earphones. I updated the audio software, I reinstalled them, I rebooted my device but there is no use. Is there any solution for this problem?

:)

Mr.VSKKumar, Jan 9, 2019
  2. Remon Ont Win User

Audio problem

Hi Sulav,

For us to better assist your concern, we would like to ask for some additional information:

• Did you get any error messages?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

We suggest that you try to run the
    audio troubleshooter
    . It might be able to fix audio problems automatically.

You can also check the troubleshooting steps provided by Santosh on this

link
    . Hope it helps.

We will wait for your response.

Remon Ont, Jan 9, 2019
  3. Audio Flipping sides problem

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

Let help you to fix the issue.

To understand the issue better, provide us more information.

• Is the issue is specific to only export stream videos?

• Try playing other videos/audio and let us know the status?
    I appreciate the steps you have performed. Let’s try simple steps and check if this helps. Follow the below steps provided.

Step 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on
      Next
      button.

• Click on Advanced on the Audio troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Audio troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to set the headset as default and check.

• Right click on the on the sound icon on the Windows taskbar.

• Click on Sounds and click on Playback
      tab.

• Click on the headset and set it as default by clicking on the
      Set default button.

• Now click Apply and OK.
    Hope this helps. Post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 9, 2019
  4. Ryan Fra Win User

problem related to audio

Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Jan 9, 2019
Thema:

problem related to audio

1. problem related to audio - Similar Threads - problem related audio

2. A multitude of hopefully related problems.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    A multitude of hopefully related problems.: First and foremost no matter how hard I try I cant seem to download the new updates for windows 10. When trying I get "the file 'autorun.dll' could not be loaded or is corrupted setup cannot continue. Error Code is [0x36B3]" I've tried a lot of different things most of which...
  3. Audio and video issue related to realtek

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio and video issue related to realtek: So I keep getting this stuttery, slow mow action happening and it seems related to when I'm running realtek. When I just go in and switch to pc speakers sans realtek no issues. I found a video online with a quick fix of uninstalling realtek and then restarting, which restalls...
  4. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    problem related to whatsapp and instagram: sir, first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only black or white screen appeared. another in Instagram app, I am unable to make video call in Instagram. and also there is...
  5. Problem Related To Hyper-V

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem Related To Hyper-V: Microsoft Hyper-v is Disabled on my systems but I always get error "Microsoft Hyper-V is enabled on your System. Please Disable it" Why? I use Windows 10 home single language Version. windows 10 home doesn't support Hyper-V but always I face this problem. I have done the...
  6. KB3106932 and KB3105210 Related Problem

in Browsers and Email
    KB3106932 and KB3105210 Related Problem: I successfully installed the above updates last Friday. The following day, when using Firefox, I found that accessing secure (https) web sites was generating the error message: "The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The page you are trying to...
  7. Audio issues, seemingly not driver related.

Audio issues, seemingly not driver related.: So, I transitioned flawlessly to Windows 10 on release day in 2015, everything was working flawlessly, beside the odd intermittent bug of little relevance. Now 1 year later things have been a lot less enjoyable. During this time of consistent updates, I've had numerous...
  8. BSOD audio/video related?? Please help!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD audio/video related?? Please help!: Hi there, Desktop PC, WIn10 64 bit, no problems until yesterday. A series of BSOD which often occurr when watching some videos/listenings to some music/playing some games; so I think they could be related to the video or audio card. If I don't do anything or listen to any...
  9. Audio dropouts apparently related to ataport.sys

Audio dropouts apparently related to ataport.sys: I have recently been experiencing problems such as audio dropouts and freezes of the ASIO transport. Latencymon has flagged ataport.sys (which Latencymon says is the "ATAPI driver extension") as having excessive DPC routine execution time. However I am confused because I...
  10. A number of problems, probably related

in Windows 10 Support
    A number of problems, probably related: I am facing the following problems: 1. Cannot start windows defender real-time protection: Shows error code 0x800705b4 (attached) All options in Settings are unavailable (attached) 2. Cannot start Malwarebyte Antimalware real-time protection Said "access denied"...