Windows 10: problem related to whatsapp and instagram

Discus and support problem related to whatsapp and instagram in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; sir, first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by AYUSHCHAUHAN#, Jul 24, 2018.

1. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

sir,

first of all I have a problem related to whatsapp, available on store. from there I downloaded but it couldn't run on my laptop further more only black or white screen appeared.

another in Instagram app, I am unable to make video call in Instagram. and also there is no update available on store for Instagram

sir/ma'am it is humbly requested to plz resolve this problem as well as possible.

thanking for your forward action ..

:)

AYUSHCHAUHAN#, Jul 24, 2018
  2. AshkerHzn Win User

About WhatsApp and Instagram

The problem that WhatsApp play videos and no audio, then suddenly closing the app.

In Instagram live videos doesn't open. When I tap on live video the app automatically closing.

Pls help me...

AshkerHzn, Jul 24, 2018
  3. AshkerHzn Win User
    About WhatsApp and Instagram

While open videos and live videos from WhatsApp and Instagram phone automatically closing the certain app.Please help me.

AshkerHzn, Jul 24, 2018
  4. problem related to whatsapp and instagram

problem with instagram

Hi, filipvukomanovic.

We're glad to help. We need the following information below to provide the problem resolution for the issue:

• Is your phone up to date?
    • Is your phone's Date & Time properly set?
    • What's the current operating system of your phone?

If your phone is up to date, we suggest to try performing a soft reset. Please
    press and hold the volume down and
    power buttons until you feel a vibration. Please note
    that you shouldn't touch the screen while the process is on going (even when the 'Slide down the screen to turn off' appears).

If you have already tried performing a soft reset, we suggest to contact
    Instagram Developer Support
    for the compatibility issue.

Thank you.

Shaira Cay, Jul 24, 2018
Thema:

problem related to whatsapp and instagram

1. problem related to whatsapp and instagram - Similar Threads - problem related whatsapp

2. problem in whatsapp for windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem in whatsapp for windows: Hi and welcome. I have whatsApp in Windows 11, but the app does not send notifications, even when it is open. Notification settings in WhatsApp are all turned on. So what is the solution? Note: I am usingthe WhatsApp which used to be called whatsApp beta not whatsapp desktop....
  3. Problem with WhatsApp update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with WhatsApp update: Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen." I have tried the update many times Whenever I try to open, it asks me to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen."...
  4. Problem with WhatsApp update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with WhatsApp update: Whenever I try to open, it asks to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen." I have tried the update many times Whenever I try to open, it asks me to update. When Clicking 'Update", it returns every time to same "Update Screen."...
  5. problem to install whatsapp

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem to install whatsapp: hi ! i cannot launch whatsapp in my laptop. when i try to launch the app it asks for connecting mobile phone.the below pic always shows.and i can not open,please solve this [ATTACH]...
  6. Whatsapp problem

Whatsapp problem: My desktop version of Whatsapp has been working just fine but today the app won't open again if I have have already closed it once during my session on the computer. I either have to restart windows or re-install the application in case I wanna open and close it multiple...
  7. Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem with WhatsApp Web and WhatsApp Desktop: Hello. Last night 05-14-2020 an update from microsoft was automatically installed on my laptop. Since then, WhatsApp Web is no longer opening. Even the WhatsApp web page is not opening either. I tried using the WhatsApp Desktop App but it doesn´t show the QR Code. I´ve...
  8. WHATSAPP DESKTOP PROBLEM

WHATSAPP DESKTOP PROBLEM: HI, I`m having a problem with my Whatsapp desktop app. whenever I try to open an api.whatsapp it won`t connect or open my Whatsapp app unless i close the app first. is there any solution for this? since it is frustrating me to have close the app every time i have to open...
  9. Problem with Instagram

Problem with Instagram: Hey microsoft. I dont like the new instagram app in the microsoft store. Its exactly like the web browser version and a waste of space. Also i already have a dms app and the old one included dms already in it. And i cant archive photos on the PWA instagram app. Can you guys...
  10. WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world

in Windows 10 News
    WhatsApp, Facebook, Instagram are down across the world: As many of you noticed, WhatsApp, Facebook, Messenger, Instagram are down for quite a long period of time today. All Facebook-owned services are unreachable across the world and it’s been more than two hours since the issue was first reported. To make matters worse, even...