Windows 10: problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store

Discus and support problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I have the same exact problem i would like to remove my debit card info information too and just keeps one sayin the go into the support web page... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by EdwinLebron2, Nov 1, 2020.

1. problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store

I have the same exact problem i would like to remove my debit card info information too and just keeps one sayin the go into the support web page

:)

EdwinLebron2, Nov 1, 2020
  2. sygnus21 Win User

Credit Card Problem

You are old school as you can just as easily activate a credit card online. Of course they'll be security measures in place to make sure you are you *Wink

And no, you don't "have to go online" to activate.

sygnus21, Nov 1, 2020
  3. Allan Mej Win User
    Deleting a credit card

Hi Melonie,

If you are unable to remove the credit cards you've listed under Payments & Billing, try updating your payment method by following the steps indicated on this

link
    . If that didn't work, kindly retry removing your credit cards after 1-3 days.

Let us know how things goes.

Regards.

Allan Mej, Nov 1, 2020
  4. problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store

Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues while removing Credit Card from your Microsoft account.

​If you’re trying to the remove a payment option that's tied to a Microsoft subscription with recurring billing (such as Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, or Office 365), it can't be removed until you change how you pay for the subscription.

I would suggest you to refer the section Troubleshooting problems changing a payment method from the article

Change the payment method or credit card linked to your Microsoft account
    and see if that helps.

However, if the issue persist, I would suggest you to get in touch with the

Technical Support Team
    and they will assist you further with the issue.

Regards,

Prakhar Khare

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Prakhar_Khare, Nov 1, 2020
Thema:

problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store

1. problem removing my credit card info from the Microsoft store - Similar Threads - problem removing credit

2. Credit Card removal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Credit Card removal: Can Not remove credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-removal/2dd43909-20ca-4307-ac73-6d8e9fee83dd
  3. Credit Card removal

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Credit Card removal: Can Not remove credit card https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/credit-card-removal/2dd43909-20ca-4307-ac73-6d8e9fee83dd
  4. Credit Card removal

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  6. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft: MS has my very old credit/debit card info. I do use those cards any longer. I tried to input new cards info, but MS says info is wrong. What can I do?...
  7. Credit/Debit card info being rejected by Microsoft

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store

Unable to add credit card in Microsoft store: I am trying to buy minecraft from microsoft store and there are only 2 options to choose from, either credit/debit card , or gift card which i cant but apparently in india i entered all details correctly , but when i hit save , it says the details doesnt match with the card...
  9. Credit Card Problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Credit Card Problem: (Given that I have no idea what the problem is, I have an equal lack of idea as to which forum this belongs in; thus, it is here, and open to being moved.) Briefly, I received a replacement credit card last Tuesday. Getting it authorized was very difficult due to the...
  10. Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account

Unable to remove credit card from Microsoft Account: I cant remove my mastercard when i go into payment options all it does is send me to this address https://partner.support.services.microsoft.com/en-us/partners/amc/paymentoptions and that doesen't help worth a lick ***Original title: Why cant i remove my credit card***...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live remove credit card info game pass