Windows 10: Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Discus and support Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hi, I have trouble removing bomitag.c!ml Trojan from my laptop(windows 10). The windows defenders detects this Trojan every time I do a quick scan... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by [Kasra], Dec 2, 2019.

1. [Kasra] Win User

Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Hi,

I have trouble removing bomitag.c!ml Trojan from my laptop(windows 10). The windows defenders detects this Trojan every time I do a quick scan but it is unable to delete it permanently. Although I delete it by clicking on "start actions" in windows defender, it keeps coming back on every scan!

How is it possible that Windows Defender detects it but is no able to delete it? What is the solution to get rid of this Trojan?

Thanks in advance for helping me

[Original Title: Trojan bomitag.c!ml]

:)

[Kasra], Dec 2, 2019

2. trojan malware removal

Hi Tom,

I suggest trying Malwarebytes. It’s done very well for me in the past.
    https://www.malwarebytes.com/products/

The free version is perfect, will find the Trojan and remove it. Download, Install, and run and then let me know!

- C

Charlie Klausen, Dec 2, 2019
  3. IggSter Win User
    how to remove Sinowal virus?

It looks like there are a number of steps to remove this trojan, just follow the instructions cybertech gives throughout the topic.

IggSter, Dec 2, 2019
  4. maxames Win User

Problem with removing Trojan

defender long scan detected a Trojan. I clicked on clean pc, process goes 2/3 of the way and stops, can not remove or quarantine.does anyone know how to solve problem?

[Original Title: Trojan]

maxames, Dec 2, 2019
Thema:

1. Problem Removing Trojan bomitag.c!ml - Similar Threads - Problem Removing Trojan

2. Windows Defender can't remove trojan

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender can't remove trojan: Apparently I have trojan on my computer. I ran a WindowsDefender scan and it found 2 trojans. The name of both of them is: Trojan:Win64/Longage and it is contained in Linux Distro ISO file (debian-10.1.0-amd64-DVD-1.iso". it is located in my "Downloads" folder. I tried...
  3. Trojan bomitag.c!ml

Trojan bomitag.c!ml: Hi, I have trouble removing bomitag.c!ml Trojan from my laptop(windows 10). The windows defenders detects this Trojan every time I do a quick scan but it is unable to delete it permanently. Although I delete it by clicking on "take action" in windows defender, it keeps...
  4. Unable to Remove - Win32/Uwasson.A!ml

Unable to Remove - Win32/Uwasson.A!ml: Hi, I've got Win32/Uwasson.A!ml showing up when I do a virus scan. I'm Canadian and been trying to download the Microsoft Malicious Software tool to try and see if I can use it to remove it using that program, but can't seem to find it to download it. A trojan was detected...
  5. I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml

I need to remove Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml: I literally just downloaded pivot animator and all of a sudden I got a notification on windows defender saying that it detected Trojan:Win32/Conteban.B!ml on my computer, it wasn't deleted/removed yet so I clicked actions and the only action I could do was "Allow" I also...
  6. How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?

How to Remove trojan Virus from Pc?: How to remove Trojan Virus form Window 7 32 bit by using MSE Security? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-to-remove-trojan-virus-from-pc/02c5325e-fc4b-447d-91f3-62000c2e58be
  7. trojan horse virus problem

trojan horse virus problem: Hey sir This is Harshit. My Problem is that once i install LOIC Softwere in a .rar file , with that file a virus was included ( i did't no about it ) , Now i'm affected with that virus Windows Defender and my K7 antivirus Both are Unable to find vires , i want to remove...
  8. Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml

Trojan:JS/Foretype.A!ml: I ran Windows Defender shortly after accidentally clicking a link to one of tose scam sites that keep you from leaving the window. I managed to end Microsoft edge in task manager to get out of it, but wanted to check and see if the site may have downloaded anything. As you...
  9. Problems posible trojan

Problems posible trojan: Having problems..I couldn't open sites on FF..I can't recall exactly what it said but was something like the site was not set up properly & wasn't safe. FF could not connect. I ran Unhack-me & can move around but there are many problems shown on Rkill. I would be thankful for...
  10. Trojan removed by Defender

Trojan removed by Defender: With the last couple of builds it seems that Defender is always finding stuff to remove every time I start Windows 10. This morning I removed Trojan Win32/GHEUGENT.Alplock after Defender quarantined it and marked it severe. Right now I am running a full scan on the laptop....