Windows 10: Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A

Discus and support Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; My Windows defender has spotted a virus named as Win32/Grenam.A but when I am trying to taking action with removing or clear threat or quarantine, then... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Priyanshu Mehta, Feb 12, 2021.

1. Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A

My Windows defender has spotted a virus named as Win32/Grenam.A but when I am trying to taking action with removing or clear threat or quarantine, then it doesn't perform that. After 2-3 sec again the same virus is reported. Please tell how can I delete it from my PC. Here I have attached two images one before clicking take actions and the other after clicking clear threat and remove. Pls tell a solution that how can I remove this threat. Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A [​IMG]Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A [​IMG]

[Original Title: Virus: Win32/Grenam.A]

:)

Priyanshu Mehta, Feb 12, 2021
  2. Bruce Hagen, Feb 12, 2021
  3. Win32/grenam.A virus

Virus:Win32/Grenam.A

https://www.microsoft.com/security/...px?Name=Virus:Win32/Grenam.A&ocid=-2147312563

Windows Defender detects and removes this threat permanently. However, for addition checks, you can scan your system with multiple scanners listed here:

List of Malware Removal Tools

Prashant Kumar

PrashantKumar96, Feb 12, 2021
  4. Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A

Jsssssssss, Feb 12, 2021
Thema:

Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A

1. Problem Removing Virus: Win32/Grenam.A - Similar Threads - Problem Removing Virus

2. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus: i was recently updating my PC recently and i was shocked because one of the files aren't removed and it was the virus itself. the executable itself only had 522KB, and it said i need permissions to remove the virus itself. Windows Defender didn't do it right, yet it's the...
  3. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus: i was recently updating my PC recently and i was shocked because one of the files aren't removed and it was the virus itself. the executable itself only had 522KB, and it said i need permissions to remove the virus itself. Windows Defender didn't do it right, yet it's the...
  4. i can't remove the Win32\Grenam.A virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. win 32 Grenam virus not being removed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    win 32 Grenam virus not being removed: Windows defender is showing that there is a win 32 grenam virus present on my pc but does not take action against it. I have tried multiple times to quarantine, remove or clean the threat but nothing happens. Hva dwnloaded other antivirus softwares like avast and...
  6. win 32 Grenam virus not being removed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    win 32 Grenam virus not being removed: Windows defender is showing that there is a win 32 grenam virus present on my pc but does not take action against it. I have tried multiple times to quarantine, remove or clean the threat but nothing happens. Hva dwnloaded other antivirus softwares like avast and...
  7. Virus win32/zpevdo.b

Virus win32/zpevdo.b: Hola, buenos dias. Eh descargado un programa de internet y a los dias de usarlo me salto el windows defender con una alerta de que un archivo del directorio donde instale este archivo era un virus llamado win32/zpevdo.b. Eh eliminado todo rastro de la aplicacion y tambien...
  8. Virus: Win32/Grenam.A

Virus: Win32/Grenam.A: My Windows defender has spotted a virus named as Win32/Grenam.A but when I am trying to taking action with removing or clear threat or quarantine, then it doesn't perform that. After 2-3 sec again the same virus is reported. Please tell how can I delete it from my PC. Here I...
  9. Can't Remove Win32.EXE ab.exe virus

Can't Remove Win32.EXE ab.exe virus: hello i can't seem to remove the Win32.exe ab.exe virus i went on Virustotal website and typed in my computer's ip address and it says 1 detecting files communicating with this ip address. and that's where it says the WIN32.EXE ab.exe virus i need to remove it. any help would...
  10. virus win32

virus win32: buenos dias antes de todo mis mas sinceros saludos. bueno hace ya casi 5 dias mi ordenador fue infectado con el virus win32 y me es impossible ya sea meter un pendrive que no lo infecte, y es imposible de borrar he buscado en internet como hacer frente a este virus pero...