Windows 10: Problem request failure

Discus and support Problem request failure in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Problem loadin https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problem-request-failure/fdc7ebe0-beff-4a33-b16a-2fa16827e22b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Mirta Ćorić, Feb 14, 2019.

1. Problem request failure

Problem loadin

:)

Mirta Ćorić, Feb 14, 2019
  2. EdTittel Win User

a request for device descriptor request failed

Maybe it's time to step back from the current efforts, and start over. I suggest you read over this excellent tutorial and try all of its steps: [Solved] Unknown USB Device (Device Descriptor Request Failed) for Windows 10 - Driver Easy. The one that may provide you with some easy relief is the one where you uninstall the device whose descriptor is failing, reboot, and see what happens when device enumeration recurs during boot-up. If you're lucky, it will fix itself.
    HTH,
    --Ed--

EdTittel, Feb 14, 2019
  3. wolf Win User
    True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

4. titan5800 Win User

Problem request failure

a request for device descriptor request failed

my bios is and custom unlocked bios (latest version) (thanks to Bios Mods -The Best BIOS Update and Modification Source ) because of lenovo hardware whitlist maybe thats causing the problem???

titan5800, Feb 14, 2019
Thema:

Problem request failure

1. Problem request failure - Similar Threads - Problem request failure

2. problem to request new DHCP address

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem to request new DHCP address: Hi,I have 14 different locations/offices in my company.Before each location was apart from each other. I had a fortigate firewall at each location, with dhcp server in the firewall.Now we changed the network and each location connect to the same firewall and DHCP server in...
  3. problem to request new DHCP address

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem to request new DHCP address: Hi,I have 14 different locations/offices in my company.Before each location was apart from each other. I had a fortigate firewall at each location, with dhcp server in the firewall.Now we changed the network and each location connect to the same firewall and DHCP server in...
  4. Video Tdr Failure Problem

Video Tdr Failure Problem: Gdy odpalam jakąkolwiek grę po pewnym czasie wyskakuje mi bluescreen z kodem Video Tdr Failurepróbowalem już reinstall sterowników graficznych i systemu, nic nie pomogło znalazłem plik dumpi jakby ktoś sie na tym znał to prosze o wyjasnienie błędu i na czym on polega nię moge...
  5. Problem with the requested operation required elevation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with the requested operation required elevation: When I open up some settings, I have a problem when I start the "run as administrator" its bring me to pop up that say "to continue, enter an admin username or password" and its required a fingerprint. when I done to fill it all, my laptop read it right. But then another pop...
  6. Problem with the requested operation required elevation

Problem with the requested operation required elevation: When I open up some settings, I have a problem when I start the "run as administrator" its bring me to pop up that say "to continue, enter an admin username or password" and its required a fingerprint. when I done to fill it all, my laptop read it right. But then another pop...
  7. Requesting help with "Driver power failure"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Requesting help with "Driver power failure": This has been beating me up for a while now and I honestly have no clue about the problem. Upon initial boot the computer has a digital delay in both the audio and video. Once rebooted everything works normal. Then when watching movies, it starts again with the same delay...
  8. Another failure to boot problem

in Windows 10 Support
    Another failure to boot problem: After doing a windows restore to 17/8/19 I am unable to start my DELL laptop, I get a screen saying “sys restore is initialising then Sys restore is restoring the registry" it remained on that message for ever and eventually shut down. I restarted and got the blue screen...
  9. Problems after a power failure

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problems after a power failure: Hello All, I have Windows 10 Pro on my computer. Version 1803(OS build 17134.407) OS Version: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro, 64 bit Processor: AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 635 Processor, AMD64 Family 16 Model 5 Stepping 3 Processor Count: 4 RAM: 5887 Mb Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD...
  10. keyboard failure problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    keyboard failure problem: I have a dell xps8300 with windows 10 My computer was fine it restarted and keyboard failure came on screen before anything else on boot Keyboard now does not work at all and onscreen keyboard did not work either I formatted hard drive and reinstalled windows 10 Keyboard...