Windows 10: Problem resetting pc, infinite error loop

Discus and support Problem resetting pc, infinite error loop in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ive just recently bought an Asus Vivobook for school and I tried booting it up, but it goes to automatic repair. Tried resetting but I always get... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by ChrisCheang, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Problem resetting pc, infinite error loop

Ive just recently bought an Asus Vivobook for school and I tried booting it up, but it goes to automatic repair. Tried resetting but I always get "There was a problem resetting your pc. No changes were made." No command prompt commands have worked for me and reinstalling windows wont work as it keeps saying my windows version is out of date even though its windows 10 and Ive had it for four days. Dont have system restore files or go back to previous versions. Every time I try startup repair it tells me to reset and once I do and enter my code to enter safe mode, the pc resets again and nothing happens. Im not tech savvy so Im having a lot of trouble but I cant seem to get it to work even though I need it soon. Considering bringing it in to a repair shop to get it looked at

:)

ChrisCheang, Jun 1, 2019
  2. NUV
    Nuv Win User

ati2dvag infinite loop error

I have

Processor:
    • AMD Athlon 64X2 4400+ (Brisbane)
    • Core Volt:1.336 V
    MotherBoard:
    • Model- RS690-SB600
    • Chipset Ati
    Bios:
    • Pheonix Technologied Ltd.
    • Version 6.00PG
    Graphics card:TechPowerUp

I am getting a blue screen saying (as far as i can remember)

Code: The Problem seems to be caused by the following file: ati2dvag The device driver got stuck in an infinite loop[/quote] Any solution to this problem ?

3. Infinite loop after BSOD “Registry_Error”, can’t reset

Hi. I turned my PC (running windows 10) on this morning but I got a blue screen saying “Your PC ran into a problem. We’ll restart the computer for you”. The error code was “Registry_Error”.

The computer is now stuck in an infinite loop. It just keeps restarting over and over again.

I managed to enter windows repair. I tried the following:

• Troubleshoot > Reset this PC > Remove Everything. I get the error “There was a problem resetting your PC”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore. Once I choose the restore point, I get the message: “System restore did not complete successfully. [...] An unspecified error occured during System Restore. (0x080071a91)”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Repair. It says “Startup Repair couldn’t repair your PC”.

• Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings. I press on Restart. It just goes back to the infinite loop, restarting, getting the blue screen, restarting again...

I am clueless on how to proceed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

PietroCapuozzo, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Goonsoon Win User

Problem resetting pc, infinite error loop

Infinite loop of startup repair

When i start over do i do it on a seperate computer and install the os to usb a connect it to the Infinte loop pc?

Goonsoon, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

Problem resetting pc, infinite error loop

1. Problem resetting pc, infinite error loop - Similar Threads - Problem resetting infinite

2. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  3. pc stuck in infinite loop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc stuck in infinite loop: hello, i recently downgraded my windows 11 to windows 10 and during the process it says “restoring your previous version of windows”. then it would give me the blue screen error saying “stop code: service system exception, what failed: Ntfs.sys” and then it restarts my...
  4. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  5. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Infinite loop after reseting Win10: I have a Dell laptop. I used the reset option to wipe out personal files and reinstall windows. After going through each if the set up steps, basics, network, services, etc. It loops back to basics again and starts right back at choose a language. The computer does not...
  6. Infinite loop after reseting Win10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Infinite reset loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite reset loop: So this entire morning I've been stuck in a constant loop of BSOD and I have no clue what to do, I keep getting system service exception. If you have any tips please let me know. submitted by /u/MiniCrex [link] [comments]...
  8. Infinite resetting loop

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Infinite resetting loop: I was trying to fix Microsoft Store by resetting it, and it seems the resetting process will not stop, if you can please help. submitted by /u/CoaCoaMemes [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lcb7fc/infinite_resetting_loop/
  9. Format PC infinite loop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Format PC infinite loop: My problem is as follows: I format the pc normally and then the pc says it will reboot automatically in 10 seconds after that message again asking to format...
  10. Windows 10 reset infinite loop

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 reset infinite loop: Today I decided to format my laptop that's running 64 bit windows 10 and I used the "reset my pc" option in the windows 10 settings menu and it did it's thing but when it saying says "installing windows" and shows a percentage the percentage jusy keeps going 64% - 98% and...