Windows 10: problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC"

Discus and support problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC" in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I tried resetting windows 10 using the reset option in settings. But the resetting process gets aborted before it ends and it shows : "THERE WAS A... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by HISHAMMOHAMMED1, May 12, 2019.

1. problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC"

I tried resetting windows 10 using the reset option in settings. But the resetting process gets aborted before it ends and it shows :

"THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC

no changes were made"

:)

HISHAMMOHAMMED1, May 12, 2019
  2. Reecek Win User

Reset Problem

Reset Problem [Solved]

Hi all, I have an Asus M3A32-MVP Deluxe motherboard with AMD Athlon 64 X2 7750 Black edition processor, 4mb Kingston ram, Vantec ION2+ 600w powersupply, the problem:
    Sometimes when I power-up the computer just hangs, all lights up but just sits there with HDD light on, if I hit the reset button the computer will then start ok but get the message "Your computer did not start properly press F1 to enter the bios", once I pass this and get into windows I find that I have index errors and have to schedule a chkdsk on the next start.*Bang Head :banghead:
    When the computer is off and I hold the reset button down, press power button momentarily wait a second or so then release the reset button the computer starts properly, have been doing this for several months now without a hitch, the only problem is that every now and then a game might reset the computer and end up with restarts and HDD index errors, not sure what to do here, I think that maybe the power supply has a bad reset circuit, or possibly the motherboard!*Confused problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC" :confused:
    Any advise welcome.*Smile problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC" :)

Reecek, May 12, 2019
  3. Reecek Win User
    Reset Problem

Solved - Turned out to be a PCI Analyzer card that I had installed from the previous machine, probably can't handle the higher bus speeds, reset and ram problems gone!
    Thanks All.

Reecek, May 12, 2019
  4. Caring1 Win User

problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC"

Having random resets on Windows 10

I would suggest trying another PSU.
    It appears to me it cuts out under load.
    Use CPUID HWMonitor to check voltages while running at idle, then load.
    Not resetting while in BIOS, does not mean Hardware isn't to blame, it only shows basic drivers and hardware are functioning correctly.

Caring1, May 12, 2019
Thema:

problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC"

1. problem resetting windows 10. it shows "THERE WAS A PROBLEM RESETTING YOUR PC" - Similar Threads - problem resetting shows

2. There was problem resetting your Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was problem resetting your Pc: Im unable to reset my pc I have tried all steps here advised by community all youtube tricks tried through boot option in troubleshoot reset option is missing reagent is not enabling Im trying to reset because I had installed game due to that my windows securtiy stopped...
  3. There was problem resetting your Pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    There was problem resetting your Pc: Im unable to reset my pc I have tried all steps here advised by community all youtube tricks tried through boot option in troubleshoot reset option is missing reagent is not enabling Im trying to reset because I had installed game due to that my windows securtiy stopped...
  4. There was a problem resetting your PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem resetting your PC: Hello,My PC is stuck in a loop of Choose an option. I want to just reset it to Clean Windows install.When I try to do it, it says There was a problem Resetting your PC.I would like to use my computer, Any help appreciated...
  5. There was a problem resetting your PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There was a problem resetting your PC: Hello,My PC is stuck in a loop of Choose an option. I want to just reset it to Clean Windows install.When I try to do it, it says There was a problem Resetting your PC.I would like to use my computer, Any help appreciated...
  6. There is problem in reset your pc.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    There is problem in reset your pc.: My laptop doesn't boot properly it shows your PC does not start properly I tried every method and at the end I got for reset your pc without losing yours files but it also show error that their is some problem No changes were made can you please help me. All I see blue screen...
  7. Reset PC - "There was a problem resetting your PC"

Reset PC - "There was a problem resetting your PC": I've read so many guides to this now, but I am eternally stuck. I am simply trying to reset to factory settings, but after 1% progress I get "There was a problem resetting your PC". I've attempted sfc /scannow from Command Prompt, but I get "Windows Resource Protection...
  8. Reset Windows showing me there was a problem resetting your pc

Reset Windows showing me there was a problem resetting your pc: I am trying to reset my Windows Laptop and it is giving me the error message There was a problem resetting your pc. I tried all possible ways of resetting it but it is not able to reset it. Please help me. This is the log file: 2020-01-16 22:16:09, Info...
  9. There was a problem resetting your pc.

There was a problem resetting your pc.: My dell pc is starting up slowly and performance became slower so I wanted to reset my pc. But when I enter setting do reset it is showing as " There was a problem resetting your pc" I have tried the following steps after entering into boot menu troubleshoot>Advanced...
  10. There is a problem resetting your pc

There is a problem resetting your pc: its almost two days that I'm trying to reset my pc but I am getting an error "There is a problem resetting your pc". The reason why I am resetting are due to browsers (ie, chrome, Mozilla, opera) cant connect thru the internet and skype cant login. *cry I tried to read some...