Windows 10: Problem restarting and starting processes - NTUserClearForefround (not a typo)

Discus and support Problem restarting and starting processes - NTUserClearForefround (not a typo) in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I'm having problems rebooting which I think is because multiple processes can't start because they're looking for a missing file. The error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by LisaMirante, Nov 12, 2018.

1. Problem restarting and starting processes - NTUserClearForefround (not a typo)

I'm having problems rebooting which I think is because multiple processes can't start because they're looking for a missing file.

The error message is "NtUserClearForefround could not be located in dynamic link library C:\WINDOWS\System32\USER32.dll" and yes it's Forefround in the error message.

Do I patch USER32.dll?

:)

LisaMirante, Nov 12, 2018
  2. GNJha Win User

Boot Process

Hi,

Please suggest me a link that can explain the boot process step by step of ...

• Windows 7,
    • Windows 8.1,
    • Windows 10,
    • Windows Server 2008 R2 and
    • Windows Server 2012 R2

With Regards

InTech

GNJha, Nov 12, 2018
  3. MW2 Problem

I think the game is booting, then Steam is trying to boot, but is hanging during the login process, hell it may be sitting there wait for you to enter your password.

Try this, turn Steam On and log in. Click on the game listed in the "My Games" tab to start MW2 and see if the problem continues. If that does not work, you have 2 other suggestions above.

TheLaughingMan, Nov 12, 2018
  4. qubit Win User

Problem restarting and starting processes - NTUserClearForefround (not a typo)

What's an AMD NPU?

A quick Google suggests that it's a Network Processing Unit. Sounds like a fancy way to say a network card.

Doesn't sound quite right in the context of a CPU, but it's the closest that I can find. Also, it could just be a typo in the listing. These happen all the time.

qubit, Nov 12, 2018
Thema:

Problem restarting and starting processes - NTUserClearForefround (not a typo)

1. Problem restarting and starting processes - NTUserClearForefround (not a typo) - Similar Threads - Problem restarting starting

2. Typo in encryption certificate

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typo in encryption certificate: Hi all,When I entered the certificate dates when encrypting a folder I typed the wrong year in the to date. I have certmgr open right now and the Cert Details General tab show it is valid from 1/7/2022 to 12/14/2021, so it was expired from the get go. I'm trying to decrypt...
  3. Typo in encryption certificate

in Windows 10 Customization
    Typo in encryption certificate: Hi all,When I entered the certificate dates when encrypting a folder I typed the wrong year in the to date. I have certmgr open right now and the Cert Details General tab show it is valid from 1/7/2022 to 12/14/2021, so it was expired from the get go. I'm trying to decrypt...
  4. Typo on set up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Typo on set up: I typed an incorrect email address, one that is not ours, into the set up of a new gaming PC for my son. Now it wants to verify, but it is impossible because we do not have access to that email address.Please help. I cannot find any other option on start-up but this email...
  5. Typo on set up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Typo on set up: I typed an incorrect email address, one that is not ours, into the set up of a new gaming PC for my son. Now it wants to verify, but it is impossible because we do not have access to that email address.Please help. I cannot find any other option on start-up but this email...
  6. Account typo

Account typo: When I first built my pc and was setting up a Microsoft account I made a typo in my email address. Now that I cant verify it, it will not let me change my correct email to the primary email....
  7. email typo

email typo: When registering my Microsoft user account for windows 10, I made a typo in my email address and can't validate the address. How can I fix the typo in the address? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/email-typo/095678c7-6455-45af-a979-2cb5d6436bfe
  8. typo in email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    typo in email: During Initial setup of Windows 10, I apparently have a typo in my email address for administrator. I typed @gmial instead of gmail. How do I fix it? It keeps saying it is sending a verification code but I can't get it because the email doesn't exist....
  9. auto restart process

in Windows 10 Support
    auto restart process: my problem is that every time my laptop wakes up from sleep my fan control software resets its parameters to default, i need to kill the process and restart it and it will go back to normal. as i see it i need a batch file to auto run every 5 mins or ideally every time the...
  10. Red typo lines when no typos

in Windows 10 Support
    Red typo lines when no typos: Hello everyone, I am experiencing the red typo lines when there are no typos. This happens on occasion when I'm typing emails and posting or responding to forums. It seems to occur when there is an actually typo and I correct the error. After that the entire post/email...