Windows 10: Problem running game program [Fallout76]

Discus and support Problem running game program [Fallout76] in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; While Running Fallout 76 game. Windows Said Program Stop running, Will Send Problem to Microsoft. Can someone help me. Dave..... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by DL DUMLOGIC99, Dec 2, 2020.

1. Problem running game program [Fallout76]

While Running Fallout 76 game. Windows Said Program Stop running, Will Send Problem to Microsoft.

Can someone help me.

Dave..

:)

DL DUMLOGIC99, Dec 2, 2020

2. Problems with running games

Hi Declan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to try installing games in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode runs the program using settings from a previous version of Windows. Follow these steps to install the drivers in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the setup file and click on ‘Properties’.

• Click on the ‘Compatibility’ tab and check the box ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8/8.1 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once
      this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    Hope it helps.

SujataMoktan, Dec 2, 2020
  3. Wanting to run old games

Hi Jameson,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to refer the below link and check the compatibility of the game with Windows 10.

Explore Windows 10 OS, Computers, Apps, & More | Microsoft

You may also try installing the game in compatibility mode.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.
    If the issue still persists, I would suggest you to get in touch with the game manufacturer if it’s specific to that particular game.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Dec 2, 2020
  4. Problem running game program [Fallout76]

Problem with games on Win 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

I would suggest you to install the game in compatibility mode and check if that helps.
    Follow these steps to install the game software in compatibility mode and check if that helps.

• Right-click on the game setup file and click on
            ‘properties’.

• Click on the ‘compatibility’ tab and check the box
            ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’ and select Windows 8 operating system from the drop down menu and proceed with the installation. Once this is done, restart the computer and check if the issue persists.

Keep us posted if you face any issues on windows in future. We will be glad to help you.

Annu Singh, Dec 2, 2020
Thema:

Problem running game program [Fallout76]

1. Problem running game program [Fallout76] - Similar Threads - Problem running game

2. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    problem when running java program: Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р?...
  3. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    problem when running java program: Hello. I am working on a simple program in the Java programming language. Everything is happening in the VS Code text editor. When I compile it using javac, everything is fine. However, when I run the program, the terminal displays the following text: Р?С?Р?С? РєР?Р?...
  4. problem when running java program

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Desktop app fallout76 runs as background process

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Desktop app fallout76 runs as background process: Hi everybody.I'm having problems with a desktop app a dictionary which won't run as a normal app, but instead runs as a background process. It just won't show up and when I check the Task Manager I see it listed among Processes instead of Apps. Any idea on how do I fix this?...
  6. Fallout76 disk space not returned on uninstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Fallout76 disk space not returned on uninstall: Hi there everyone. Sorry if this has been asked/answered before. So i've uninstalled FO76 from my C: today, and the 90gb it took up hasn't become free again. There are no FO files remaining that I can find, and adding up the C: usage doesn't match up with the remaining...
  7. Problems running a legacy program

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems running a legacy program: My friend has had this Windows XP virtual machine (running inside Microsoft Virtual PC) running some legacy application for ages. With Windows 10 no longer supporting that virtual application and no easy way to transfer it to another provider (Windows detects hardware...
  8. An old game running problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    An old game running problem: Dear Sirs, I have just installed an old game cabela's 4x4 off road adventure 3 and when i try to run game this error is showing up: [SYSTEM ] Out of memory at line -1 in file C:\2002\Src\Game\EngineDll\Debug\Src\DebugSystem.cpp in function safe_malloc Caught in function...
  9. problems running Pogo games

in Windows 10 Customization
    problems running Pogo games: problems running Pogo games https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/problems-running-pogo-games/c6f2a65c-4f19-400b-925d-5886e82b5154
  10. Problem running many program

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem running many program: Hello guys, I have problem with windows 10, I want running 100 programs at one time but my windows only run 30 programs, is there any limitation at windows 10? Please help me,I dont know what to do now, your help very appreciate, thank you. 104864