Windows 10: Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu

Discus and support Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi, I have been using Macrium Reflect for some time (Purchased) & love the boot recovery process when it all goes wrong, lol. However, now I am on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by Lottiemansion, Jun 23, 2020.

1. Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu

Hi,

I have been using Macrium Reflect for some time (Purchased) & love the boot recovery process when it all goes wrong, lol.

However, now I am on Windows 10 2004 the boot menu fails to run (With & without the USB update image device).

Error: - 0x000000e device is missing?

I have check the BCD & all looks to me & with or without the Macrium boot entry.

Please advise.

:)

Lottiemansion, Jun 23, 2020
  2. topgundcp Win User

Restoring Windows 10 Image using Macrium Reflect

In addition to the above. Here's my suggestion in step by step.
    I assume you have Macrium Installed in your current HD and already made a backup copy.
    1. Connect your new HD via USB port and boot up.
    2. Run Macrium, click on Restore tab then select the Backup Image that you made to restore
    3. click on "select a different target disk" then select your new HD as destination

Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu [​IMG]
    4. Proceed to restore then Shutdown and disconnect the old HD and replace with the new HD
    5. Boot up with your new HD.

topgundcp, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Jerry8AB Win User
    Macrium Boot Question

Macrium Boot Question

I use Windows 10 and a Macrium recovery program. My BIOS is set where the optical disk for CDs and DVDs are not set to recognize a CD/DVD disc as the first priority to boot from.

What are the steps I should take to make my Macrium Rescue Disk as being first to boot from?

Thanks,

Jerry

Jerry8AB, Jun 23, 2020
  4. JamesJoey Win User

Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu

Removing Macrium From Boot Menu

I tried Macrium Reflect and had it create a boot menu.

Now I don't have it on my system but the boot menu with Macrium Reflect remains.

I went into System's Startup and Recover settings but found no way to delete the item.

Any ideas?

James

JamesJoey, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu

1. Problem Running Macrium Restore from Windows Boot Menu - Similar Threads - Problem Running Macrium

2. Restore Problem Using Macrium

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Restore Problem Using Macrium: I can backup my system just fine using Macrium. However, when I try to restore it, I encounter all kinds of problems. I have attached screenshots of these issues. I honestly don't know how to fix them, and any help would be most appreciated. I am running Windows version 20H2...
  3. Cannot Run Macrium Restore

Cannot Run Macrium Restore: I cannot run Macrium Restore. Macrium Backup runs just fine. I am the current release of Windows: 20H2 (OS Build 19042.572} When I try to restore using Macrium, it cannot build the PE. I have attached screenshots of the error. Any help would sure be appreciated. Thanks...
  4. Is my sequence correct for Booting from Macrium Reflect and Restoring

Is my sequence correct for Booting from Macrium Reflect and Restoring: I have a Macrium Reflect image of my current Win 10 machine on an external HDD. I have a new custom build. I just want to make sure I do things in the correct sequence. Use the USB flash drive I made to boot a new machine. Then navigate to the external HDD and open the...
  5. Problems With Macrium Restore

Problems With Macrium Restore: I have used Macrium for quite a while and been very pleased. However, lately I cannot run a restore successfully. I can backup my drive just fine. But when I try to run a restore, the error Oc000000F comes up instead. This is following the install of the latest Windows...
  6. Problems With Macrium Restore

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems With Macrium Restore: I have used Macrium for quite a while and been very pleased. However, lately I cannot run a restore successfully. I can backup my drive just fine. But when I try to run a restore, the error Oc000000F comes up instead. This is following the install of the latest Windows...
  7. Macrium Restore clone problem

Macrium Restore clone problem: I'm tryingto clone an internal HDD to an external USB HDD and I keep getting this error message. Can anyone help resolve the problem please? [img] Win 10 Pro. Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363 145904
  8. Macrium Boot Menu Question

Macrium Boot Menu Question: I am using MR Free V7.2.3957 to do system images and have invoked the Boot Menu option. I have had to use this option to restore my system before with no problems. I looked at my Rescue Media settings and it shows "Windows PE10 Release 1607'. But when I hit 'winver', I'm on...
  9. Macrium Reflect boot menu option

Macrium Reflect boot menu option: Hi, recently started using Reflect, moving away from TrueImage. I'm pretty happy with it so far, except for the outlandish price (yea, I know, free version fine for most but I like to password protect my images). I notice there's an option to put the recovery on the boot...
  10. Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?

Update Macrium Reflect Boot Menu Option?: About a year ago, I added a Macrium Reflect boot menu option but have never needed to use it. There have been several Reflect updates since then. Do I need to do anything to update this boot menu option? Also, how do you remove the boot menu option? 64087