Windows 10: problem sa aktivacijom

Discus and support problem sa aktivacijom in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Crvenim slovima piše : Ne možemo da aktiviramo Windows na ovom uređaju jer ne možemo da se povežemo sa serverom za aktivaciju vaše organizacije.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by BratislavCvetkovic, Oct 19, 2019.

1. problem sa aktivacijom

Crvenim slovima piše : Ne možemo da aktiviramo Windows na ovom uređaju jer ne možemo da se povežemo sa serverom za aktivaciju vaše organizacije. Uverite se da ste povezani na mrežu organizacije a zatim pokušajte ponovo. Ako idalje imate probleme sa aktivacijom obratite se korisničkoj podršci organizacije. Kod greške 0x8007007B

:)

BratislavCvetkovic, Oct 19, 2019

2. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these
    steps but didn't work I need help with this issue asap.
    1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    2. Select Troubleshooting.
    3. Select View all on the top left corner.
    4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

steven schow, Oct 19, 2019
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 19, 2019
  4. Vincy Boy Win User

problem sa aktivacijom

SAS controller recommendation

Hey guys. I just got my paws on a pair of HP 15000 RPM 300GB SAS drives. I now need a PCI-e SAS controller and plan do RAID 0 with them. I'm not looking to spend more than US $200 on this. Please give me suggestions on what card to get and any other pointers as to what to expect (possible problems) using these drives.

Vincy Boy, Oct 19, 2019
Thema:

problem sa aktivacijom

1. problem sa aktivacijom - Similar Threads - problem aktivacijom

2. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  3. I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have a problem with BSOD KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED , mfehidk.sys: I can't turn on my device after installing Focusrite control. Whenever I click power button on I get instant BSOD. I can't do anything about it. Please help me as fast as you can.Code: KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLEDSource of the problem: mfehidk.sys...
  4. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  5. Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet

Problem with activating windows with no wifi but ethernet: i bought a pc that has windows activation key inside its BIOS, and i was told that itll activate once i connect to the internet. But the issue is that i dont have a WiFi adapter and only Ethernet connected to my pc, and once i go to the activation panel it tells me that i...
  6. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  7. Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?

Problem with W11 license on laptop I bought?: I bought a used Dell Latitude 5590 laptop on ebay that came with Windows 11 RTM Professional Retail. I am concerned there might be a problem with the operating system, because I saw some to me red flags / unexpected results please see attached pictures: 1 wmic command does...
  8. i have a storage problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i have a storage problem: i made a mistake and installed hisuite then it installed some drivers that caused to my memory integrity in windows defender i tried to search for the incopatible drivers names manually in search bar to delete them ,C drive didnt gave me the permission window i kept trying it...
  9. i have a storage problem

i have a storage problem: i made a mistake and installed hisuite then it installed some drivers that caused to my memory integrity in windows defender i tried to search for the incopatible drivers names manually in search bar to delete them ,C drive didnt gave me the permission window i kept trying it...
  10. i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem: i re installed my operating system windows 8 pro, updates problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-re-installed-my-operating-system-windows-8-pro/cbec03ad-b505-4798-8266-e9b8c39f485a