Windows 10: Problem sa drajverom

Discus and support Problem sa drajverom in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Imam problem sa adapretom 2.0 hub . Ima svetlosni indikator ali nista ne prihvata. Proveravao sam drajvere ali nisam nista uspeo. Pomoc? Win 10 je u... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by IvanIlic1, Feb 7, 2020.

1. IvanIlic1 Win User

Problem sa drajverom

Imam problem sa adapretom 2.0 hub . Ima svetlosni indikator ali nista ne prihvata. Proveravao sam drajvere ali nisam nista uspeo. Pomoc? Win 10 je u pitanju i malo je bolji komp

:)

IvanIlic1, Feb 7, 2020

2. SADES SA 708GT HEADSET

Hello I recently bought this headset Sades SA 708GT and whenever I try and watch youtube videos sound doesn't come through speakers and microphone are enabled and everything else is disabled in sound settings, I am not sure what the issue is, I tried these
    steps but didn't work I need help with this issue asap.
    1. Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    2. Select Troubleshooting.
    3. Select View all on the top left corner.
    4. Click on Hardware and Devices.
    5. Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    6. Check if issue persists.

steven schow, Feb 7, 2020
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Feb 7, 2020
  4. Vincy Boy Win User

Problem sa drajverom

SAS controller recommendation

Hey guys. I just got my paws on a pair of HP 15000 RPM 300GB SAS drives. I now need a PCI-e SAS controller and plan do RAID 0 with them. I'm not looking to spend more than US $200 on this. Please give me suggestions on what card to get and any other pointers as to what to expect (possible problems) using these drives.

Vincy Boy, Feb 7, 2020
Thema:

Problem sa drajverom

1. Problem sa drajverom - Similar Threads - Problem drajverom

2. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  3. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067: please check and solve https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/activation-of-windows-10-pro-problem-error-code/b6de1623-fd5e-453c-8df3-d3653cf0dafa
  4. Activation of windows 10 pro problem error code 0x803fa067

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Internet Download Speed Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  6. Internet Download Speed Problem

Internet Download Speed Problem: Having a problem with download speeds, they are around .75KBS at moment, speed test is telling me my Network Internet Download Speed should be 12.5MS upload .80KBS my provider is tell me that there mite be a problem but they don't seem to be able to track down what's causing...
  7. Network lag spike problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  8. Network lag spike problems

Network lag spike problems: Network has been having huge lag spikes as of recent my ping in certain games before was 10-30 now it can be 60-200 i really don know what to do it just started a couple days ago randomly out of nowhere i feel like ive tried everything and im running out of ideas can somebody...
  9. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......
  10. Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....

Windows 11 Media Creation Tool error leading to USB drive problem....: Hi guysSo, I basically downloaded the Windows 11 Media Creation Tool from the Windows 11 download site. I ran it and selected an 8GB USB stick 2.0 as the device that should be made into a bootable USB flash drive. It fully downloaded Windows 11 and then started creating......