Windows 10: Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again

Discus and support Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My both printers (Canon MF210 and Brother MFC 7220) has issues to scan. sometime went though only one or two pages then the message pop out. I don't... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by AmyWang4, Oct 3, 2018.

1. AmyWang4 Win User

Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again

My both printers (Canon MF210 and Brother MFC 7220) has issues to scan. sometime went though only one or two pages then the message pop out. I don't know how to fix it??

Thanks

:)

AmyWang4, Oct 3, 2018

2. scaning

defender not scaning (reason resourses is not in correct state) what to do

brij mohan kapoor, Oct 3, 2018
  3. dalchina Win User
    Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Oct 3, 2018
  4. dejanb13 Win User

Old scaning method

Ok I tried to run artifact scaning and 3dmark03 together, and I didn't notice any glitches or graphical anomalies... Tested on 530gpu 570mem speed... I think I'm going to flash it to XT PE version...

Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again [​IMG]

Now I have only one question: Is it old scaning method realible when it comes to artifact scaning, just to be sure to tell my friend that flashed card is not going to die, becouse of overclock?

Thank you for answers.

dejanb13, Oct 3, 2018
Thema:

1. Problem scaning ,somthing wrong and try again - Similar Threads - Problem scaning somthing

2. microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end

in Windows 10 Gaming
    microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end: hi ive been trying to download minecraft launcher when the error appeared " try again later somthing happened our end " I have looked at all the other threads and none of the commands or suggestions have worked it is also definitely not the Minecraft app as my store will not...
  3. microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    microsoft store try again later somthing happened our end: hi ive been trying to download minecraft launcher when the error appeared " try again later somthing happened our end " I have looked at all the other threads and none of the commands or suggestions have worked it is also definitely not the Minecraft app as my store will not...
  4. somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?: So I was checking for updates for windows 10 and I saw that its saying "somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later." so i thought it will be ok after I restart my laptop but it won't and i started worring, so i checked many articals and asked chatGPT for solution and I...
  5. somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?: So I was checking for updates for windows 10 and I saw that its saying "somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later." so i thought it will be ok after I restart my laptop but it won't and i started worring, so i checked many articals and asked chatGPT for solution and I...
  6. somthing went wrong. try to reopen settings later. Windows Update. Virus?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE Something went wrong Try again.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OOBESETTINGSMULTIPAGE Something went wrong Try again.: Disk image tested: Win10_21H2_Finnish_x64.iso. Tested as: virtual machine in Linux on QEMU-KVM platform. Four GiB RAM, two VCPUs and 88 GiB disk space.Hello. Clicking the right-sided Try again at the bottom of the screen. won't lead the process to continue or move to the next...
  8. pc scaning problems

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    pc scaning problems: Dear sir, why scaning is taking so much of time. Now a days it takes more than 6 hours https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/pc-scaning-problems/e28005a6-7876-46b1-898b-9add0840c085
  9. "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong."

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    "We tried to sign you in to your microsoft account, but somthing went wrong.": I bought the minecraft starterpack for windows 10 yesterday, and i cant get in my account. this is my 1st time buying minecraft, i have no other devices with minecraft bedrock, or even java for matter![ATTACH]...
  10. somthing wrong with task manager

in Windows 10 Customization
    somthing wrong with task manager: [ATTACH]my probelm the time showing in task bar Arabic numbers and the date is english numbers .... the problem is i can't change the time to english numbers if i did the time changes to diffrendt area!! what to do?...