Windows 10: Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad

Discus and support Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm using windows 10 pro and l have noticed that I can no longer scroll "in" the windows explorer window. The only way to scroll is to put the mouse... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by llanelliboy, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad

I'm using windows 10 pro and l have noticed that I can no longer scroll "in" the windows explorer window. The only way to scroll is to put the mouse pointer over the scroll bar, then I'm able to scroll up and down but its inconvenient. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING IN THE WINDOWS EXPLORER WINDOW. THE TOUCHPAD IS FINE IN EVERY OTHER APPLICATION AND PROGRAMI can use the touchpad to scroll in any other app like word or excel. I ran 'reset this pc' and checked that I have the current driver version installed but the problem persists.

:)

llanelliboy, Jul 1, 2022
Thema:

Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad

1. Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad - Similar Threads - Problem scrolling explorer

2. Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad: I'm using windows 10 pro and l have noticed that I can no longer scroll "in" the windows explorer window. The only way to scroll is to put the mouse pointer over the scroll bar, then I'm able to scroll up and down but its inconvenient. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING IN...
  3. Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem scrolling in windows explorer using touchpad: I'm using windows 10 pro and l have noticed that I can no longer scroll "in" the windows explorer window. The only way to scroll is to put the mouse pointer over the scroll bar, then I'm able to scroll up and down but its inconvenient. PLEASE NOTE THIS IS ONLY HAPPENING IN...
  4. touchpad problem to scroll with 2 fingers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    touchpad problem to scroll with 2 fingers: hi i am gautami have an problem to use touchpad .I cannot use touchpad i want to scroll with 2 fingers but i doesn't plz give e a solution with step by step...
  5. touchpad problem to scroll with 2 fingers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    touchpad problem to scroll with 2 fingers: hi i am gautami have an problem to use touchpad .I cannot use touchpad i want to scroll with 2 fingers but i doesn't plz give e a solution with step by step...
  6. Touchpad not scrolling

Touchpad not scrolling: Hi,I have a Windows 11 computer. It is the HP Hewlett-Packed Computer.For some reason, my computer's touchpad won't move the cursor sometimes, or it cannot scroll with two fingers.From, SeowoongChang....
  7. scrolling on touchpad

scrolling on touchpad: Lost two finger scrolling...settings not available for touchpad? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/scrolling-on-touchpad/63e43673-c34a-4fee-8b9e-27598a5b7712
  8. Touchpad scroll

Touchpad scroll: [IMG]I can’t use the two finger scroll on my laptop I tried many things as going to control panel and device and printers >> mouse and I cannot find device settings tab ! Also i tried the pointers method and didn’t work...
  9. Problem in touchpad scrolling

Problem in touchpad scrolling: My touchpad was working fine but today I am not able to scroll using it , also the cursor stucks for sometime at a point , at that point I can use left and right but cannot move it using touchpad . Also there are no new driver updates available so as to install them. I am...
  10. Problems with scrolling and Windows Explorer

in Windows 10 Support
    Problems with scrolling and Windows Explorer: Hello. Recently I have run into a problem with a few folders in my computer. I have my files organized by type and when I try to scroll through the file types, the folder will freeze necessitating a restarting of Windows Explorer on the Task Manager. This problem doesn't...