Windows 10: Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home

Discus and support Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I am using Mail in Windows 11 Home. I have set up a few gmail accounts and can receive email but cannot send emails out happens to all the gmail... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paul Chan1, Mar 13, 2023.

1. Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home

I am using Mail in Windows 11 Home. I have set up a few gmail accounts and can receive email but cannot send emails out happens to all the gmail accounts. It simply says "error sending email". However, funny enough, the email I was trying to send could be seen as a draft on my other devices such as my phone which has access to the same gmail accounts. So, they could be synced apparently.

:)

Paul Chan1, Mar 13, 2023
  2. plate1950 Win User

Problem Sending Email in Windows 11

I purchased a new HP computer and was thrilled with Windows 11 until I tried to send email. Each time the message went to the Outbox where it remains to this day. When I try to move them, I get a "sender blocked" message. I have tried to find an "allowed sender" list, but there is nothing in the internal search or online search results about where to find it with the Windows 11 email app. When I look online for a fix for either of these issues, all the results discuss how to accomplish this in Outlook. I have tried deleting and recreating my email accounts on the new machine to no avail. So I appear to have two problems. One, I don't know where to go to create a list of allowed and/or blocked senders. Two, I can't send email from my brand new computer. I end up having to go to Gmail or my service provider's site to send mail. Can anyone help or at least point me in the right direction.

plate1950, Mar 13, 2023
  3. Jennysa Win User
    Problems sending emails now with Windows 10

Windows 10 was installed on Friday. Since then, I have experienced problems with sending emails - while some go out with no problems, two minutes later with others I get an error message to say that it cannot connect to the internet. There is no problem with receiving emails so I cannot work out why this is happening. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Jennysa, Mar 13, 2023
  4. W1zzard Win User

Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home

Changed how the TPU forums send email

ok so the problem is that yahoo penalizes all new IPs that suddenly show up and send out a big volume of "spam". we moved the email server to another box -> new ip, yahoo sees new ip, blocks a large percentage of mail. this violates everything from the standards, but yahoo can get away with it. i emailed them requesting a white list but such things take a while

W1zzard, Mar 13, 2023
Thema:

Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home

1. Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home - Similar Threads - Problem sending email

2. Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Problem sending email in Windows 11 Home: I am using Mail in Windows 11 Home. I have set up a few gmail accounts and can receive email but cannot send emails out happens to all the gmail accounts. It simply says "error sending email". However, funny enough, the email I was trying to send could be seen as a draft on...
  3. send to email Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    send to email Windows 11: Hi AllWindows 11starting to learn my way around it but thinking it's not as easy as Windows 10hey ho!struggling to find this oneWhen I have a folder with photos which I want to email I have always "select all" "right click" and checked "send to email" It has always just open...
  4. send to email Windows 11

send to email Windows 11: Hi AllWindows 11starting to learn my way around it but thinking it's not as easy as Windows 10hey ho!struggling to find this oneWhen I have a folder with photos which I want to email I have always "select all" "right click" and checked "send to email" It has always just open...
  5. Problem Sending Email in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem Sending Email in Windows 11: I purchased a new HP computer and was thrilled with Windows 11 until I tried to send email. Each time the message went to the Outbox where it remains to this day. When I try to move them, I get a "sender blocked" message. I have tried to find an "allowed sender" list, but...
  6. Problem Sending Email in Windows 11

Problem Sending Email in Windows 11: I purchased a new HP computer and was thrilled with Windows 11 until I tried to send email. Each time the message went to the Outbox where it remains to this day. When I try to move them, I get a "sender blocked" message. I have tried to find an "allowed sender" list, but...
  7. Problem Sending Email

Problem Sending Email: I have been sent e-mails that do not show up in my inbox or Spam/junk folders. I I then do a search for them in my spam/junk folders they do show up [Original Title: e-mail]...
  8. Problems sending emails

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems sending emails: I just set up an new MS email account - Cant seem to send emails from it - receive fine - but it just sends a message back from "Administrator" saying as per below - any ideas what the problem is???????? Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients....
  9. Having problem sending emails

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Having problem sending emails: I am using Window Live mail and as of last night cano't send emails. They all go to my out box and message pops up a secured conection to the serer could not be established...
  10. Problems sending emails now with Windows 10

in Browsers and Email
    Problems sending emails now with Windows 10: Windows 10 was installed on Friday. Since then, I have experienced problems with sending emails - while some go out with no problems, two minutes later with others I get an error message to say that it cannot connect to the internet. There is no problem with receiving emails...